• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Bridie-I just realised I'm only 3 weeks behind you! And this baba will be a week early due to CS :) whoohooo x when is your scan?? Not long to go!

Scan on Tuesday kas!! So I think that means Monday night for you lads! I'm so excited I can't wait!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to try for a natural birth this time but if I go c-sec I'll probably be early to! Secretly hoping this time bubba decides to to come early like Brax did!

I'm excited to hear your news wouldluv!!!! eeeeee xxxxx

I get to see the consultant tomorrow. Yikes. Going in with an open mind but it is still scary isn't it!!

Last time with N I never got breathless/felt like he was up in diaphragm. this time...omg...i literally feel like there isn't enough room to bloody breathe! yikes.

I know cupcake ;-)

I keep trying to remember to dip in here every couple of weeks to see if I've missed anything :)

I don't have the time to keep up with FB let alone here. I do miss it though. xxxxxx

I still like it here too although it's not the same without EVERYONE!

Jeepers, I'm having a baby really soon!

I'm on MAT leave as of Friday. I wonder how my meeting with the finance department is going to go tomorrow. I'm slightly scared although I know I'm right. :/

Why the meeting? Hope it goes ok hun. And yes, you are right for having some you and A time before bumplet comes along :) Sod it mate - we'll all be working til we're 70 anyway ;) wish we could see you tomorrow... Jan we will NEED ice cream xxxx

Definitely ice cream in Jan! I'm totally up for it! Pesky work. It's just a shame we all need money to live!

Finance meeting went ok. They were messing around with my MAT pay again and the child care vouchers. I think it's mostly because they didn't understand what I was entitled to and they'd never had to deal with the childcare vouchers. Anyway, I went in and kicked some bum! I'm ace! :haha:

Blessed! Good to see you! How are the kiddos?

We moved to Facebook. It is a hidden group so we can post anything we want. Do you want to join?

hi! they are fab <3

yes I wouldn't mind joining. im not always on there, but I will try. we are Jason Melissa Fleming on there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->