• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

16 days til my section. Now that is fairly mental. On that note I'm going for a nap.

Cant believe im a lettuce. and entering third tri.

WHERE THE HELL HAS THE TIME GONE???

ive started buying newborn nappies.... and there was a deal on 'surfboards' so I picked some up.... this makes me organised. no?? ;)

Nappies already? And surfboards??! That is mega organised FT! I have literally just put the essentials in a bag whilst N is napping. Ready to roll!!

great job ft! reminds me I need to get some surfboards soon.

yay for 3rd tri!!!! :dance:

If I'm honest it's not due to organisation - it's due to maternity pay. We haven't got saving this time so I'm buying a box of nappies a month to save doing so whilst on little pay.

At least if we have another boy we have everything... But if its a girl... We're in trouble. How can I resist all that girlyness?? Lol

Ha! FT we're the same - I had savings to cover almost all of it last time and this time nada - but if it's a girl then I'm afraid there won't be anything new...got a local friend who will only have her one little girl and who has offered me dibs on her clothes so will end up spending a little but getting loads of really lightly used lovely things...

Lucky you! I don't have any close friends with little girls :(

So it's a good job this is a little boy eh?? ;)

I know Lozza!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! (and really trying to ignore the scary 2 baby posts on FB!!! eeeeep!)

Bahahaha I don't know why everyone thinks this is a girl bump when it bluuuuueeee! I even tried to refer to the baby as violet and other girls names today but it just felt wrong. Definitely a boy!!! ;)

Waula... Eeeeeekkkkkkkk I'm getting excited for you!!!

I have really struggled this pregnancy with feeling like I may ever love another baby like I do Noah...but it's starting to get real now and I am already head over heels!!!

LOL blessed!!

Waula - im struggling with that. I was watching George sleep this morning (I was properly in his face all stalker like) and I thought to myself 'how will I EVER feel this much love for any other little human being''. I just have to trust in the fact that I will.

OMG. IM THIRD TRI.

HOW THE FECK DID THAT HAPPEN.

and look - im that nasty looking rutabaga thing!!

cripes. we've had our final weekend as just us three. it's been gorgeous and lovely and chilled out and normal. I can't wait for Friday and what our new normal will be, but it's been mega lovely to have a final us weekend. yikes.

Oh wow waula! That's amazing and scary all at once! We went for a little stroll last night as it finally cooled down enough to and I said to DH I was starting to get scared because I'm 31 weeks and this bubba is going to be here before we know it and I don't feel ready! Like you guys I keep looking at DS and thinking how will I ever love another little person like I love you! But I can already feel the love for this tummy baby! I just can't imagine having 2! It's harder to imagine then imagining life with a baby the first time I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->