• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Laura did they try to say you weren't entitled to CC vouchers or something? Glad it's all sorted :) i can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has passed Laura. It's flown by! Slightly scaring me.

Intact - when are lotti and loo back to work? Now that's scary.

Scan on Monday.... Eeeek.... Time to get nervous again :( still team yellow - sorry haha!

Big jugs FT! Everything will be wonderful on Monday.

They were trying to tell me that I needed to pay for the CC vouchers (double when I got back onto my normal salary!) Also, they had all the percentages wrong for my occupational maternity leave. I put them straight! :rofl:

xx

How the frig can it be Feb next month?!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I know waula so crazy!!!!

if I have this one at the same time I had the last 2 (37 weeks) I will have a feb baby in 7 1/2 weeks :shock: that's insane to me. im hoping she at least makes it to march

Thanks for being a coconut waula..... now its all I can think about. good job im having thai tonight which involves a whole tin of coconut milk :)

What fruit am I now......

oooooo a grapefruit! yay!

is viability 24 or 26 weeks - I can never remember? do I get to celebrate in 6 days?? :)

ft- yay for v day coming!!!! :)

laura- yay for pumpkin!!! you are so very close :happydance:

Have they changed the fruits they use? I seriously don't remember there being a winter melon last time. Or maybe I just blanked it out haha!!

Oh, they've added a whole load of new fruits. You new fruit every week now :D

Awesome! I've missed loads though. That's what I get for not coming on here enough!

Baby's movements have become less frequent and fierce. I'm still feeling them now and again so I'm not worried as such, but seems a bit early. For reduced movements. Going to monitor today xx

Can't believe nic is due Tomo. Eeeekkkkk so exciting!

I love the fact we new fruit each week! I *think* baby is practising breathing. Very rhythmical movements that aren't as jerky as hiccuping. Weird!!!

That's awesome Paul xx

So a rutabaga is a swede eh? You learn something every day... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->