• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Hasn't it! To be honest FT I much prefer him now lol... it takes me a few weeks to get to know them, get to know how to help settle them, know their little personalities... it feels like it's getting a teeny bit easier - night feeds aren't taking hours, feeding is getting easier, my nips aren't sore, i'm not engorged, changing him isn't a scream fest. I find that first month a bit mental. And to be honest I am so head over heels in love with him - so much more so than I ever ever imagined feeling. I cannot wait for you to meet your new LO. I think girly :)

Hasn't it! To be honest FT I much prefer him now lol... it takes me a few weeks to get to know them, get to know how to help settle them, know their little personalities... it feels like it's getting a teeny bit easier - night feeds aren't taking hours, feeding is getting easier, my nips aren't sore, i'm not engorged, changing him isn't a scream fest. I find that first month a bit mental. And to be honest I am so head over heels in love with him - so much more so than I ever ever imagined feeling. I cannot wait for you to meet your new LO. I think girly :)

^^^this! that first month is always kinda crazy.

Awwww Paul, I just love how much you love him. but you are wrong about one thing.....

....THIS BABY OF MINE IS A BOY!!!!

;)

Wow Paula! I can't believe he is a month old!! That's gone so quickly!!

Kas just except the fact your having a girl ok..

Bridie aren't you scared by how fast time is going? To think little Eli is a month already!!!

I hope the next 7 weeks drag.

Btw the very fact that everyone I meet guesses girl means that of course, it's a boy. :) but I'm easy either way- I really am! I've no preference at all :)

I am kas BUT at the same time I've managed to get almost prepared this week so once I'm fully prepared I'll be happy for him to come! I really want to meet him!! :)

I think boy for you Kas, so much so I'm keeping a t-shirt of Z's aside that I think you'll love! If it's a girl it goes to my sister instead!

<3

Is it weird that I super jealous of all of you who are going to have babies soon?!

I'm always jealous of people about to have babies, and prob always will be. Those first few days of getting to know your new little one are so so precious, but go all too fast.

Hiya lads....just trawling through some TWW and TTC threads and thought I'd stop by here. You will be glad to hear after poas on 10 and 11 dpo and getting bfn's I havent given in today. Feeling pretty down and un-pregnant and I feel guilty as its only first month of trying and some other lads have been waiting longer. Guess I thought last time first month poas for ovulation along came Mia :)

Wishful thinking to hope that it would happen quickly again especially given my age booo hoooo

I am just too inpatient. Feeling crap

You're not even out yet Mitch. Chin up and perk up and stay positive. Your not out till the witch gets you. And even if she does you're right, it's only your first month of trying. A January or February baby sounds just as scrummy as a December one ;)

don't be a wally Mitch! you're not out yet so you have to keep positive!!! when did you test and get a bfp with mia?? i found it much much nicer this time round ntnp as it totally took the pressure off - took us 3 months and I am almost certai I know when I ovulate so we definitely did it on time 3 months in a row to get our Eli. Relax, enjoy your holiday, lots of cuddles with Stu and enjoy the excitement that is trying for a baby!!!! lots of love :) xxxx

Thanks lads...I know I am not out but still cant help it :-(

I tested about 5 days after AF due with Mia I think....cant remember really. Tbh I didnt even think about the TWW at all then. ...AF always been erratic so didnt count days etc

What will be will be I guess. Still weird tightening feeling around lower abdomen and bloating....could just be AF round the corner I guess

mitch :hugs: I have had bfp's at 9dpo and other ones that didn't show up til 12dpo. they are all different, you are not out yet! I hope you can relax a little and enjoy the process, but it can be so stressful

Mitch I know how you feel. We tried for one month and got E and now it has been 9 months of trying for nothing. I know in the grand scheme of things, lots of people try for years but I didn't think _I_ would have to. Is that weird and selfish?

Baby dust to both of us (and Mouse and any mamas trying)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->