March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Its silly really....I shouldn't expect first time especially as only off pill a couple of months but my body is playing tricks on me....loads of symptoms and I am worried I will bankrupt myself with sticks :-/

I hope you ladies get preggo very soon :hugs:

it really takes its toll emotionally and even physically to ttc long term. a couple of mine took months and it was so rough :( my heart really goes out to women who ttc for years

Butternut squash! Whooohoooo

In other news 5 weeks to goooooo! 3 weeks of work left... :)

I'm knackered.

I think I'm getting mild evening sickness. Either that or I am eating too much.

Boo.

I take my hat off to you still working! Boo for evening sickness though!!

12 days till my due date!! (My tickers are slow) ekkk!!

Mitch where in your cycle are you?

29 days to go for me... Eeeeek.

I expected to get the OV smiley face today and tomorrow but nothing today. Can feel something gearing up so expect tomorrow and Monday to be ovulating. Suits me....am away tonight and back lunchtime tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed for you Mitch!!

6 days till due date!!!!

Kas for some reason I have a feeling your going to have your bub before me!

Pah ha ha ha ha bridie, no way! I have zilch signs. Really. None. And I'm happy with that!!! So please don't worry you are totally 100% next missus. ;)

Getting so so depressed about names.

DH wants Sophia... I'm not sure... I really wanted a lottie or Letty. Sigh.

No boys names still.

We officially suck.

Don't worry. IT'll come to you. How about a compromise where you pick one name and DH picks a middle name or something?

We didn't know what to call Olwen if she turned out to be a girl but it took me about 5 minutes to make the decision when I met her :)

Also, you have 6 weeks after they're born... my friend's baby is currently unnamed and is coming up on 4 weeks old... He's known universally as shh at the moment!

x

We've got middle names for a girl as will use the grandparents :(

Also I really hate it when people have an unnamed baby for days / weeks after lol... Not sure why *blush*

Mmmmm I just really need a short list at least... Just a couple of names to decide from... Hope it hits us soon.

Thanks Hun xxx

well DH loved the name Sophia from the beginning. I loved it too but didn't want to be locked down on something too early. I wanted to wait til she was born and see her but as you can see.... we named her Sophia. so no help here.

and yay you are so close now!!!! :dance:

You'll know when shes here :) even if you have a short listed that can go out the window. We had Amelia and Kara/Cara....both thrown out as soon as we saw her....Mia was never on a list we were just talking the same day she was born and remembered it from one of those name book/apps. It seemed perfect.

Does oh not like lotty or letty?

Sadly not Mitch.

And blessed - it's not even that I don't like the name Sophia.. It was actually the girls name I always wanted. But suddenly I'm just not sure it's 'right'... Iykwim.

It's so hard naming another human haha! I think I just see it as a big responsibility and get too picky lol.

Snooping around first trimester posts ha ha ha. Feel like a fraud. Hope beany sticks. ...edd would be December 28th eeeeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->