March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

yay mitch!!!!! :D xmas babies are lovely <3 my jaxon was due dec 26th by lmp and dec 24th by scan. he came on his own dec 16th.

ft- I know just what you mean. we have different names picked out for each one no matter if they are boys or girls. had 4 boys in a row and the girls names changed each time. not sure if Sophia was on any of those lists lol

If Mias anything to go by he/she will be late....early January would suit me ;-)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh DH wants an Olivia.

We are so so stuck its unreal.

Monkey butts!!!!

Olivia is lovely....was our choice very early on. Tbh its good to have different options as you will know when you see her :winkwink:

Hi!!!

I don't know if you remember me, but I was part of your March mamas group when we were all pregnant. Its been along time since I have been on BnB.
Congrats on all the new babies! I'm pretty sure we are done.
I can't believe our babies are 2 now. How are all your babies doing?

Here are some pictures from Rowan's 2 year birthday photo shoot!

Attachments

• 7410a215-84c9-479b-bb1d-dfda58bea938wallpaper.jpg
    7410a215-84c9-479b-bb1d-dfda58bea938wallpaper.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • c85c6de3-2752-47ab-af16-620d32f7d4b1wallpaper.jpg
    c85c6de3-2752-47ab-af16-620d32f7d4b1wallpaper.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi Kel! we're pretty quiet on here because we're on Facebook instead. Feel free to pm one of us and join us! Lovely photos by the way! X

Urgh. Sorry to go on on on and onnnnnn but we still have no boys names. It's really getting to me now :( baby will be here on Friday :(

I want something along the lines of traditional such as William, James, Edward... But not so popular??

Any final thoughts / suggestions? Cry.

Henry
Isaac
Jude
Samuel
Leo
Ethan
Harrison
Everett
Charles
Collin
Victor
Nicholas
Julian
Patrick
Adam
Geoffrey
Hugh
Austin
Harvey
Wesley
James
Cedric
Alfred
Walter
Maxwell
Edwin
Gregory
Jeremy

Thanks B, I'm going to go through your list as soon as I'm properly awake... There must be something there lol!

Ps... Do you think we could have a Harrison when we already have a George? As in, George Harrison was the name of one of the Beatles, right? As I quite like it... Maybe... Lol...

Im probably strange for not knowing that but I've never heard of George Harrison! So it's fine to me!

I quite like Harrison!! :)

Michael
Luke
Lucas
Richard
Robert
Adam
William
Walter
Arthur
Patrick
Paul
David
Fred(rick)
James
Isaac
Stephen
Victor?

yer that's true - and as much as I like Harry I know too many.

Going to start looking at names again in a bit - including both your lists! thanks lads <3

Thanks for your lists lads :)

Today a new name came to me...... Cooper..... ? Havent mentioned it to DH yet (who now doesn't want a Henry - grrrrr).....LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->