March Marvels 2019

4 weeks today!! Due 1st March

Attachments

• 252BA43C-D3AB-4D21-A9D5-EECE5A0BA763.jpg
    252BA43C-D3AB-4D21-A9D5-EECE5A0BA763.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi!! I got my :bfp: yesterday @9dpo

I have a 14 month old son and conceived both my babies first cycle which always makes me nervous for some reason. My due date is march 5th, 2019

Yay congratulations and welcome over. Are you rooted no fir team blue or do you actually know? I’m just updating them all with yellow just now and will change them when people find out the gender. I’m the same it’s the 4th time we have caught first try (well one we weren’t actually even trying for lol)

Welcome aboard xx

Im just rooting for team blue. I wish i knew already haha

Hi!! I got my :bfp: yesterday @9dpo

I have a 14 month old son and conceived both my babies first cycle which always makes me nervous for some reason. My due date is march 5th, 2019

Yay congratulations and welcome over. Are you rooted no fir team blue or do you actually know? I’m just updating them all with yellow just now and will change them when people find out the gender. I’m the same it’s the 4th time we have caught first try (well one we weren’t actually even trying for lol)

Welcome aboard xx

Im just rooting for team blue. I wish i knew already haha

Lol ok I’ve put you in team yellow just now and sending loads of blue dust your way xx

Cale - I think they will love both being older brothers! I bet they'll be super helpful, too! My cousin had a surprise 3rd pregnancy.. found out when she was 6 months along. She had just sold all her baby items that summer (while pregnant and didn't know!! lol!) and her youngest was 5 years old and oldest about 8. They were constantly helping and for the most part enjoyed having a baby around. The oldest was almost too helpful at times, though!

That’s the same as us, we had nothing as we were finished having kids. We did buy stuff for Aspen though so we have a pram/car seat clothes etc that have never been used xxx

Just catching up on discussion 🙈 I caught first time too! I can’t believe it, my partner said “if we are going g to start this journey we have to be ready now because my family have a high fertility rate” and neither his or my child from previous relationships were planned. 2 weeks later, bam, conception! I had told him it doesn’t work like that, it could take 6 months or so... he was right 😑 although aparantly he can’t be right about anything else from now on as I’ll win every time because I’m pregnant 😂

This baby will also have older siblings, like you alijo. 7 year old sister and 6 year old brother (my stepson). I’m a childminder so they’re always around babies and this last year they’ve started to really care for them and become totally interested in them as individuals etc it’s lovely.

How is everyone’s symptoms? I Think the frequent peeing has got me now. Other than that I still can’t beleieve I spent so long symptom spotting and I actually don’t have any yet.

I’ve had loads of symptoms from really early on.
I’ve had cramps, flushed, headaches, needing too wee more, tiredness, sore boobs, crying for nothing, crazy hormonal psychopath, gas and an outbreak of spots....lucky me :rofl:

Just catching up with everyone. Will anyone here have an early scan? I’m waiting for a date but will have one around 5/6 weeks. My 12 week one is already booked in (I will actually be 13 weeks though) on the 27th August...that seems so far away.

I’m planning on paying private for an early scan at 8 weeks (nearer end) to break it up and put my mind at ease also. The chance of mc after this is 1-2% I’ve read (if there is a hb present On scan) so that would help my insecurity, I don’t have a reason to feel insecure about it as fortunately I’ve never suffered one but I think we all feel it anyway don’t we?. It’s such a precious fragile tiny life. Also means I can tell my mum earlier as I want to present her with a framed scan photo because she will just not be expecting it at all it will be a lovely surprise and i already can’t wait to tell her

I really want to do a private scan around 6 ish weeks, but my scheduled scan is at 8. I guess we will see the closer I get to that 6 week mark.

Marking my progression until 14 dpo

Attachments

• ADE4D69A-05F4-4560-B687-F142E9935DA4.jpg
    ADE4D69A-05F4-4560-B687-F142E9935DA4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies!

I'm Sophie and we got our unexpected bfp yesterday at 10dpo! We are due March 5th. (DD1 Birthday is March 9th!)
We only got married just over 4 weeks ago so apparently this little one wanted to use marital luck!

I have issues with my fertility so have been put back on 75mg aspirin, 400mg cyclogest pessaries and folate daily. Feeling very nauseous, heartburn like crazy, diarrhea, sore boobies, hot flushes and lots if yellow cm! Oh and pregnancy insomnia has already struck. Fingers crossed this baby is sticky! :dust:

Congratulations ladies xx

Attachments

• 6165b2ebd884bf6e1529789832.jpg
    6165b2ebd884bf6e1529789832.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies!

I'm Sophie and we got our unexpected bfp yesterday at 10dpo! We are due March 5th. (DD1 Birthday is March 9th!)
We only got married just over 4 weeks ago so apparently this little one wanted to use marital luck!

I have issues with my fertility so have been put back on 75mg aspirin, 400mg cyclogest pessaries and folate daily. Feeling very nauseous, heartburn like crazy, diarrhea, sore boobies, hot flushes and lots if yellow cm! Oh and pregnancy insomnia has already struck. Fingers crossed this baby is sticky! :dust:

Congratulations on your :bfp: and wedding!!

I’m planning on paying private for an early scan at 8 weeks (nearer end) to break it up and put my mind at ease also. The chance of mc after this is 1-2% I’ve read (if there is a hb present On scan) so that would help my insecurity, I don’t have a reason to feel insecure about it as fortunately I’ve never suffered one but I think we all feel it anyway don’t we?. It’s such a precious fragile tiny life. Also means I can tell my mum earlier as I want to present her with a framed scan photo because she will just not be expecting it at all it will be a lovely surprise and i already can’t wait to tell her

Awe that’s do lovely about your mum. I wish I could tell mine but I can’t face telling anyone just now incase something goes wrong again. I will probably do a private scan about 9 weeks too just to get extra reassurance. I always think the private ones are better picture wise too xxx

I really want to do a private scan around 6 ish weeks, but my scheduled scan is at 8. I guess we will see the closer I get to that 6 week mark.

Marking my progression until 14 dpo

Tests are looking awesome nyxnw

Hello ladies!

Congratulations on your wedding baby and welcome to DIM. Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months and looking forward too chatting xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies.
So today at 12dpo I tested to see progression on FRER and Wow. I've never had line progression so quickly!

Top test 10dpo
Bottom test 12dpo (this morning)

Attachments

• 4605b2fa8f135a8a1529850097.jpg
    4605b2fa8f135a8a1529850097.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 16
Story - Great lines!!

Ugh.. I'm feeling extremely tired. I think first tri fatigue is setting in. No chance at ever napping. This is going to be a long first tri.

Story - Great lines!!

Ugh.. I'm feeling extremely tired. I think first tri fatigue is setting in. No chance at ever napping. This is going to be a long first tri.

I’m with you. So tired and my toddler is like....good luck.

Yeah.. my pushing 4 year old doesn't hardly ever nap anymore. I use to nap with him when I was pregnant with my second.

Hello ladies! I am stopping in even though I am unsure if this pregnancy is truly viable yet as I am still spotting red even though it seems like it wants to stop. I have a 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son so I feel I have forgotten a lot of pregnancy stuff so it is like starting all over again. I am 13 DPO today and got my first line at 10 DPO. My due date based on when I ovulated is 03/04.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->