March Marvels 2019

Hi! I’m Alicia and I’m tentatively joining you guys. Got a very very very faint line yesterday at 8dpo and a more visible and definitely pink line today at 9dpo! Estimated due date is March 9th according to FF. I have a 22 month old son already and this will be our second. Hopefully I make it to March...my son was born 3 weeks early so I may have a February baby. But every baby is different, right? Feeling excited and nervous and just hoping at praying to have a happy and healthy 9 months with all of you ❤️

Sorry guys I am no longer pregnant. Blood draw was a 2. I wish you all the best though and a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Hello ladies! I got a very faint line this morning so I'm hopping on over here! :D Tentative due date March 11. My boy is 13 months and we decided to start trying now and this was the first cycle! We lost 3 babies before we got our rainbow, so I'm still a bit nervous but wanting to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy!

Sorry guys I am no longer pregnant. Blood draw was a 2. I wish you all the best though and a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

I'm so sorry :hugs: Hope you get your sticky bean soon

Amantila - Welcome Alicia! My name is Alicia as well :haha: your line looks like mine ar 9DPO! Congrats!!

Thinks- Welcome!! I would be nervous, too! But yes.. enjoy every second with this little bean! They're all precious. I have a good feeling for you, though!

AFM - Made an 8 hour trip with gut and stomach cramps. Had waves of (TMI) diarrhea. Still dont feel good. Started yesterday morning. I get nauseated as well and thought it was morning sickness at first but I'm fighting something. So I'm refusing food before I feel better because it makes it worse lol.

In Michigan seeing my FIL for the last time. He's on hospice with end of life care at this point. Still alert and knows everyone so I'm thankful for that. Going to tell him about baby because he should know he has three grandkids. Making me tearful talking about it.

Many more people are going to know about this pregnancy before I usually tell, but this situation is unique.

Hi! I’m Alicia and I’m tentatively joining you guys. Got a very very very faint line yesterday at 8dpo and a more visible and definitely pink line today at 9dpo! Estimated due date is March 9th according to FF. I have a 22 month old son already and this will be our second. Hopefully I make it to March...my son was born 3 weeks early so I may have a February baby. But every baby is different, right? Feeling excited and nervous and just hoping at praying to have a happy and healthy 9 months with all of you ❤️

Congratulations and welcome on board. My boys were both 4 weeks early too so I’m expecting this to be an early February baby too but sticking here in March ❤️

I'm so sorry :hugs: Hope you get your sticky bean soon

Amantila - Welcome Alicia! My name is Alicia as well :haha: your line looks like mine ar 9DPO! Congrats!!

Thinks- Welcome!! I would be nervous, too! But yes.. enjoy every second with this little bean! They're all precious. I have a good feeling for you, though!

AFM - Made an 8 hour trip with gut and stomach cramps. Had waves of (TMI) diarrhea. Still dont feel good. Started yesterday morning. I get nauseated as well and thought it was morning sickness at first but I'm fighting something. So I'm refusing food before I feel better because it makes it worse lol.

In Michigan seeing my FIL for the last time. He's on hospice with end of life care at this point. Still alert and knows everyone so I'm thankful for that. Going to tell him about baby because he should know he has three grandkids. Making me tearful talking about it.

Many more people are going to know about this pregnancy before I usually tell, but this situation is unique.

So sorry to hear about your father in law. That’s heartbreaking. My grandmother is poorly just now and she goes into hospital next week to find out why. She’s had cancer 3 times in 5 years and we are sure she has it again. My biggest fear is she won’t make it to meet this baby but I can’t tell her about it yet as she will worry and she has enough to deal with right now xxx

Hello ladies! I got a very faint line this morning so I'm hopping on over here! :D Tentative due date March 11. My boy is 13 months and we decided to start trying now and this was the first cycle! We lost 3 babies before we got our rainbow, so I'm still a bit nervous but wanting to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy!

Congratulations and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. We also lost a baby at 16 weeks earlier this year so I get how your feeling just now. Xxx

Hi Ladies

How are we all? I’m ok, I’ve been very tired but also struggling a bit with insomnia. I have no issues falling asleep but I’m I need to pee through the night and when I wake up I can’t get back to sleep again. Boobs are killing me and I have a constant dull ache in my left hand side which is driving me demented. Xxx

Hi! :wave:

Got our :bfp: 5 days ago with an EDD of 3/2/19. This was our 2nd cycle of TTCAL, and hoping for our rainbow baby to make living child #5 in our family. Only 4 weeks in but super excited! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys!

Hi Ladies

How are we all? I’m ok, I’ve been very tired but also struggling a bit with insomnia. I have no issues falling asleep but I’m I need to pee through the night and when I wake up I can’t get back to sleep again. Boobs are killing me and I have a constant dull ache in my left hand side which is driving me demented. Xxx

I think it's so interesting how the symptoms seem to come sooner with subsequent pregnancies. I'm already feeling twinges and soreness that I didn't have until like week 5. I'm only week 3 ! I suspect I may have ovulated early, though.

My symptoms seem to be strong and all at once last week but have calmed right down this week.

Hi Ladies

I think it's so interesting how the symptoms seem to come sooner with subsequent pregnancies. I'm already feeling twinges and soreness that I didn't have until like week 5. I'm only week 3 ! I suspect I may have ovulated early, though.

I know I’m actually feel a bit better today thankfully. Apart from my hay fever lol

Hi! :wave:

Got our :bfp: 5 days ago with an EDD of 3/2/19. This was our 2nd cycle of TTCAL, and hoping for our rainbow baby to make living child #5 in our family. Only 4 weeks in but super excited! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you guys!

Your kids are super adorable. Welcome aboard mama and congratulations on your :bfp:

Well, I've been a massive worry wort and panicking that my HCG isn't rising as I've not had any bloods taken yet. Well I'm 14 dpo (4w0d) and all week since bfp digi said 1-2. Today, just now this morning - it jumped to 2-3. I will take that as a little reassurance. ��

Feeling exhausted, nauseous, sore boobs, light headed alot and the ouchiest pinchy sharp ligament pain either side near my hip bones.

Hopefully will hear by Friday a comeback from my previous recurrent loss consultant as my GP wrote to him explaining I'm pregnant and giving me cyclogest for now, then ask him what he wants as next plan of care. Should get an early scan to confirm heartbeat at some point.... that scan always fills me with anxiety!

Oh, and here is my little and growing family!
Me and Aaron, then my oldest DD whose 8 years old is Summer-Brooke and my littlest DD whose 10 months old is Pippa. Crazy that there will be 1 more addition if this baby sticks!

Attachments

• phpo7eBX0PM.jpg
    phpo7eBX0PM.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
  • phpe0EyTsPM.jpg
    phpe0EyTsPM.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 11
My_story, that looks like great progress to me! But I know it's hard not to worry sometimes. :hugs: And what a beautiful picture of your family! :)

My story - beautiful family! And it looks like you have some great progression!

AliJo - I like your name :winkwink: haha.

caleblake & twinkle: my symptoms have calmed a bit too. Right now I'm just getting incredibly thirsty and my boobs are super sore. I still have a bit of cramping but the nausea has left for now. I had bad morning sickness with my first and am not looking forward to that again...but I'll gladly endure it for a healthy little one!

I just scheduled my first prenatal visit and ultrasound...August 2nd! I was hoping that I could have it before my trip to NJ to see my family...would love to show them the ultrasound pictures, but they wanted me to schedule after the trip :( Debating on whether or not I should tell my parents/grandparents on my visit home or if I should wait for an ultrasound. Praying and praying for a sticky bean. I already told mother in law and father in law because my husband kind of gave it away. I had a horrible headache and needed tylenol. Asked my husband to get me some and he asked his mom if she had any for me (despite me telling him not to ask), and when she offered Advil I said "no thanks." She's a nurse and she knew something was up so we had to tell her.
Haha.

I'll try to post some line progression pictures later.

Anyone else got any craving yet?

All I seem to want is anything icy and tuna mayo with sweet corn. It's all I keep thinking about. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->