March Marvels 2019

My story... not yet. But I was ice crazy in my last pregnancy. I remember filling the blender with ice and then putting a splash of orange juice or grapefruit juice in it and eating it like a slushee. It could never get cold enough. And normally I hate ice in my drinks! The day before I got my bfp though this time, I dreamt about eating an orange. All I could eat in my first trimester without puking was oranges or anything orange flavored. That was a big clue for me haha.

My story - beautiful family! And it looks like you have some great progression!

AliJo - I like your name :winkwink: haha.

caleblake & twinkle: my symptoms have calmed a bit too. Right now I'm just getting incredibly thirsty and my boobs are super sore. I still have a bit of cramping but the nausea has left for now. I had bad morning sickness with my first and am not looking forward to that again...but I'll gladly endure it for a healthy little one!

I just scheduled my first prenatal visit and ultrasound...August 2nd! I was hoping that I could have it before my trip to NJ to see my family...would love to show them the ultrasound pictures, but they wanted me to schedule after the trip :( Debating on whether or not I should tell my parents/grandparents on my visit home or if I should wait for an ultrasound. Praying and praying for a sticky bean. I already told mother in law and father in law because my husband kind of gave it away. I had a horrible headache and needed tylenol. Asked my husband to get me some and he asked his mom if she had any for me (despite me telling him not to ask), and when she offered Advil I said "no thanks." She's a nurse and she knew something was up so we had to tell her.
Haha.

I'll try to post some line progression pictures later.

I have a "Family Fun Day" with work that is basically like a fair ground. You get to invite 5 guests, all is paid for by work including food. Aaron's parents are coming and will want to know why I can't go on any rides.... Will end up having to tell them too! July 8th is when the cat will be let out the bag!

My story...haha yeah they’ll definitely know something’s up if you avoid the rides!

Here’s line progression so far for me (the 8dpo is a super squinter and not showing on camera, but it’s definitely there in person):

I don’t have any cravings yet but I spent 2 days eating super bland foods (mostly survived on crackers haha) my partners made a Parmesan and chorizo risotto and I had to refuse because of the cheesy smell 🙈 I appear to be going for the healthy food though (last pregnancy I became obsessed with fruit and vegetables and I think I may this time too) so for lunch I had cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, strawberries, blueberries, nectarines, carrot and pineapple all chopped in a bowl 😂 I had a ham omelette later on to add some protein

Hey, I got my bfp today :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037005&stc=1&d=1530051609
Due around mar 10th.. (After two c sections I say I will be more start of march)

Hoping this is a sticky bean as I am not due af till sat/sun

Hey everyone

Welcome shorty ��

I’ve not had any cravings yet Either. I’m 4 weeks today going by my last AF but already feel like it’s been ages since I got my :bfp: as it was so early. Today I’m 15dpo and my test line was darker than my control line on the FRs. I’m going to try a digi tomorrow now and see if it’s changed from 1-2 to 2-3 yet.

My baby dr called me today. They are concerned about some of my meds so have referred me to neurology to get some advice on them.
He also booked me in for my early scan on the 16th July. I should be about 7 weeks then so hopefully will see a heartbeat for sure. He said he didn’t want me to come in any earlier and get myself worked up if there wasn’t a heartbeat so was happy to leave it till they were sure we would see something. I also got my letters through for my booking appointment dates and my 12 week scan which will be 13 weeks. It seems so far away when you say August lol.

Here’s my progression... got to ring the early pregnancy unit at 6 weeks for an early scan and cylogest pessaries. Currently 4+4

Attachments

• 545717FE-0CF3-4F00-8F33-CD852AAD0554.jpg
    545717FE-0CF3-4F00-8F33-CD852AAD0554.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
These progressions are looking great!! Here’s mine the last one is 15dpo

Attachments

• 532E9E7A-3481-48AB-A310-329D6FB85AA1.jpg
    532E9E7A-3481-48AB-A310-329D6FB85AA1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
My progression isn’t as dark as everyone else’s. I’m supposed to be 5 weeks 3 days but didn’t get my bfp until 2 days after AF was due, it was a strong line on FRER and cake up digital 1-2 on that same day
But I’m worried my progression is behind... took the digi on this photo today, if I’m 5 weeks it should say 3+ I think. I guess it’s just behind (implanted late which id assumed anyway) we have a scan at 8+2 but now I’m thinking it’s going to be behind and we might not see much...

I just will worry until we see it i think ��

Attachments

• 001453BE-2B35-4FC8-BFCB-7CB9B5039571.jpg
    001453BE-2B35-4FC8-BFCB-7CB9B5039571.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
Twinkle...I wouldn’t worry that your progression is behind. As long as you are showing progression, which you are, that seems promising to me. All of the hpts are different and have different sensitivity levels, so depending on the sensitivity level of your test, the line may not look as strong. The frers show a great line for me now, but my IC tests still show as faint. Different tests...different sensitivities. 😊 I was very happy today to get a positive on my clearblue digital today because those are not nearly as sensitive as my other tests!

I had HCG bloods done today.

15dpo - HCG 181

I'm praying this is a good number to start with for this gestation. I go back for second bloods on Friday.

Fingers crossed!!

Twinkle...I wouldn’t worry that your progression is behind. As long as you are showing progression, which you are, that seems promising to me. All of the hpts are different and have different sensitivity levels, so depending on the sensitivity level of your test, the line may not look as strong. The frers show a great line for me now, but my IC tests still show as faint. Different tests...different sensitivities. 😊 I was very happy today to get a positive on my clearblue digital today because those are not nearly as sensitive as my other tests!

I can second this, I have a very strong lines on frer but a faint on a boots brand (UK and Ireland store) looked on line and found loads of bad reviews about them.. I was starting to freak out just want to get to 5 or 6 weeks and I know i will relax

So I have a potentially sensitive topic to bring up because I need some advice. Talking about announcing to my family made me stop and think about how my mom will react, and I'm honestly not sure what the best way to break this news to her will be. So a little background: My mom is 53 years old. Last summer, at 52 years old, she got pregnant and was completely shocked. Unfortunately, she lost the baby at about 8 weeks and was devastated. To make matters worse, her boyfriend of a year and a half completely ghosted her afterwards. I feel like this is a really unique situation and I don't know how my mom will feel about my BFP that is timed very similar to hers last year. My baby has a similar due date to the one that hers had. Knowing this, do you think that announcing could bring up complicated feelings for her? Would it be best to tell her ahead of time via text message so she has time to process her emotions and isn't put on the spot? Or is that weird because she's my mom and I should tell her in person? I am visiting family in NJ next month and plan to tell family only by showing up with my son wearing a "promoted to big brother" tshirt. But seriously considering giving my mom a heads up first due to the circumstances. What do you guys think?

:hi: lovelies,,

Feb 2019 Intruder here :haha: My EDD is 27/02, however ive always been a few days over with all my last pgs so im sort of hovering between March Clovers and Feb lovebugs.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months till we meet our :baby::thumbup:

So I have a potentially sensitive topic to bring up because I need some advice. Talking about announcing to my family made me stop and think about how my mom will react, and I'm honestly not sure what the best way to break this news to her will be. So a little background: My mom is 53 years old. Last summer, at 52 years old, she got pregnant and was completely shocked. Unfortunately, she lost the baby at about 8 weeks and was devastated. To make matters worse, her boyfriend of a year and a half completely ghosted her afterwards. I feel like this is a really unique situation and I don't know how my mom will feel about my BFP that is timed very similar to hers last year. My baby has a similar due date to the one that hers had. Knowing this, do you think that announcing could bring up complicated feelings for her? Would it be best to tell her ahead of time via text message so she has time to process her emotions and isn't put on the spot? Or is that weird because she's my mom and I should tell her in person? I am visiting family in NJ next month and plan to tell family only by showing up with my son wearing a "promoted to big brother" tshirt. But seriously considering giving my mom a heads up first due to the circumstances. What do you guys think?

:hugs: Awww hun i would definitely consider speaking to your mum first. Did she know you was ttc? Are you guys very close? Wishing you all the best:hugs:

Ama - It honestly depends on the type of person your mom is. I think only you will know the best way to tell her. Just take some time to think about it. I think she will be definitely happy for you, but no matter what I'm sure she will have some pain.

Mummy - More than welcome! I intrude on Feburary Lovebugs. I'm sure my due date will move forward.

Twinkle - Dont you add 2 weeks to those? So I think 3 days isn't too much to be concerned about yet. Just think. You can implant up to 12 DPO. So that can easily put you "behind" when the savage is 9 DPO I believe. Also urine sample makes a difference.

Viking - That's funny that there at least 3 here! Wonder if we pronounce it the same. Great progression!

Shorty - Welcome!!

Nyx - That is good progression!

Cale - I need to still figure out where I'm going :dohh: I'm just on the edge about it. Glad you got dates. Last place I went didnt schedule ahead like that.

AFM - Trying to catch up as I have been super busy with my FIL and we have little to no internet.

Not much going on here. Extremely tired all the time. Not excited about it but fully expected. Other than that no symptoms. Hoping to make a decision and get my first appointment ser up soon.

For now I'm going to sleep. It has been a long day and I'm so wiped out.

Thank you to amantila, shortage and alijo for your response. I think I’m just looking for any excuse to worry to be honest. I think I implanted late anyway due to feeling twinges later than I should and getting bfns after missed period. Anyway. Something positive...
We’ve just realised our 8 week scan falls on the same day that we met 3 years ago on a blind first date ❤️

I think it might be good for your mam.. having a grandchild born around the date her baby would have been born would turn that date into a positive.. love the t-shirt Idea I'm going to do the same with my daughter's

This week is dragging in :wacko:

I still haven't missed af yet so in my head I don't really feel pregnant untill I'm nearly 5 weeks gone :haha::haha:

Really feeling crap today.. loads of bowel movement sorry tmi really thirty maybe cause I live in Ireland and we are having a heat wave at the min.. which we are not used too reaching 29 degrees today, if I don't eat anything for a couple of hours I get really nausea.. and teeth are extra sensitive not sure if that is a symptom or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->