March Marvels 2019

Hi I'm turning 29 weeks love this part of pregnancy but physically it's tough on crutches and mobility is limited so distracting myself with online shopping. Getting bits and bobs for baby and my hospital bag

Autumnal 3rd tri is tough.

Crownest omg I can't imagine using crutches in 3rd tri. I have a hard enough time with my own 2 legs.

Hi ladies hope you’re all doing well. I’m agreeing the third trimester is tough! After the energy boost in the second tri it feels like we’re back to the start feeling super tired. I’m 30 weeks tomorrow so we still have a couple of weeks to go and I’ve heard it won’t get better! Apart from that in these last weeks we had to move out of our rental apartment which was sold. We’re currently building our own house which will only be done in October 2019, if everything goes well, so we were looking for a temporary solution in between but unfortunately right before we were going to move we couldn’t go to that place anymore either!! So in the end we had to move in with my in-laws, I hope it’ll all go well because it isn’t always easy and I can imagine it won’t be easier with a little one..

Marv - Oh no that doesn't sound fun! At least this way you may be saving some money? Definitely could be nice to have a little savings to buy stuff for your new home!

Not much going on with me. I just keep hoping I will go into labor a little earlier to get out of a day of work at least.. :haha:

I wish I could just not work mainly because my hips are starting to hurt pretty bad. I figured out I have enough PTO to give me 4 weeks of 2 days pay a week. Which will keep me comfortable enough income wise. Then use taxes to cover a few more weeks of no work. Hopefully not much of them, but I know some will have to be used.

Only 5 weeks to go starting tomorrow. It's weird.. I felt like 6 weeks was too long, but I feel like 5 weeks is too soon! I had one of those moments earlier this week just talking to DH about baby and mentioned how she may be here next month. Then I was like "Omg.. she may be here next month!" I think it sunk in then.

Sorry you have to live with the in laws marvstee, that sounds challenging...

Congrats on only five weeks left alijo! How exciting! Were your other two babies early or late?

I have eight weeks left which feels like rather too long. I am already too large to chase my toddler around parks and we've been having a lazy month which I feel bad about.

My due date with my first based on my LMP would have put him early, but because I got in late to the doctors they bumped him up for due date because he was measuring bigger. I was very regular, so I'm sure he was technically early. Only by 5 days, though. Then with my second I was only a day early.

So I expect to get very close to my due date.

Oh yeah chasing children while pregnant is no fun. The boys entertain each other quite a bit so that helps with them. I mostly just don't like the housework, though. I kind of just stare at everything knowing I need to do it, but too tired to care.

It's getting so close for you! Are you feeling ready?

Yes and no! So much yet to get done, but I'm ready to meet her.

We have had two births! I need to update the front again.

How are you feeling??

So much to get done for sure and no energy to do anything haha. I'm sad that I don't have fb!
I still have like a month to go... cruel world!

I can’t believe our time has come :shock: !!

Few babes are here already just not updated to the board!!! <3
I am so impressed you are still waiting to find out the baby's gender!! You must be so excited!

Autumnal hang in there. This last month is the hardest so far but at least we can see the light at the end of this tunnel :)

Cc agreed! Amazing that you've stayed team yellow. I would have broken ages ago :rofl:

Hello ladies

I hope you’re all doing great, I’ve read there are already some baby’s that have been born! Congratulations what a wonderful news I hope all baby’s are doing great!
It’s officially the first of March so it’s baby month :cloud9:
I hope everything will go well for all of you and that you’ll all be able to welcome healthy baby’s :hugs:
I’m super excited, can’t wait to meet our little boy!

Congratulations!!

I need to vent a little bit if that's ok...
I'm going to get induced next week. I'm upset about it but I feel like it's necessary because this baby is huge, is not coming out, and I have sciatica and can't take care of my son.

My doula is being really unsupportive of it and just trying to make me second guess myself. I'm angry about it, I just wanted a doula to have someone to support me and now I feel uncomfortable with her.

My mother keeps prodding at me to give her info I don't have like what day it will be over and over. I don't have any news to tell her and it feels like she just is completely dismissive of me being sensitive over the topic bringing it up constantly when she knows how badly I am still hoping for it to happen naturally. She is ruining every day by making me upset just because she wants to make sure she will be here. I don't care if she is here or not and wish she would leave me alone.

And I am having insomnia at night so I'm crabby and my son is being an absolute pain today. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->