March Marvels 2019

Ali I've found you can't rely on the notifications and find things easier under 'watched threads'. Sorry to hear that you're run down and that you've hurt your back. It must be hard to recover from when trying to work. :hugs: Praying it only improves for you.

Autumnal I'm also eating just whatever it seems I can put down, though I've been having a hard time gaining weight. :( I hope you feel well enough soon to eat more of a balance.
I honestly love my OB and he is quite experienced. Unfortunately I'm not fond of the other OB's in his practice and seeing as he wasn't the one to attend my last 2 births I'm not confident that he would be the one making the decisions in my care this time around either. My last labor was...traumatic, mostly in part because of the OB on call for the practice.
I hope that your migraines have eased off.

We've got family in town for the next couple of weeks. We've still not made any announcements of any sort so it should be interesting seeing reactions as I'm clearly expecting. We've had a chat with our youngest DD about keeping it a special surprise that mumma has 2 babies in her belly. We'll have to see how it goes. Fx'd there aren't any bad reactions as we gather together for family meals and holiday celebrations.

How is everyone doing?

Just really tired over here. I feel like I can't eat much. Which is a good thing because I tend to gain weight easily, but it can really suck when I'm full and still hungry. Just trying to keep enough energy to do what needs to be done. Isn't happening for the most part.

We're all about halfway there at least. Pretty crazy! I think the next half will fly for a lot of us with the holidays. Well, at least the first half of it. Then it will probably slow to a drag the last 2-3 months! Maybe not since appointments for a lot of us will be increased to every 2 weeks. I always feel like it makes it go by faster.

Hi Alijo I'm still waiting for the amazing 2nd trimester energy boast in bed by 730 /8 most nights. I'm already much bigger than on my DS but I can still hid it if I want to.
Time differently goes quicker the 2nd time around it easy to forget to enjoy the bump sometimes

Crown - I had that energy boost.. for maybe 4 weeks. Then back at being exhausted and it's crippling. Plus some other symptoms added in the mix. Makes for a hard day at work when I can't even find time to take breaks.

I'm crippled with spd as well but I was hoping I might get some more energy even with broken sleep

That's rough. Only way I feel like I have more energy is to be able to take a nap. That never happens.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be facing SPD as well. I get it a little bit already so it's bound to ramp up. If it does I'm going to have to push to work where I can actually take a break. Being on my feet for 12 hours straight is awful for that. Been there last time and really rather not have to do it again.

Sorry for the lack of energy girls. I've not really had a problem with energy in 2nd tri. I will say this pregnancy is going by so fast. 2 weeks from tomorrow and I have my gtt. Hope I pass. I did with V, but the injections I'm on increase my risk slightly. I've also not ate as healthy this time :blush:

I'm really enjoying feeling S now. I think it's my favorite. So amazing growing a little human inside our bodies.

Flue - I get mine this Friday. I'm sure I will pass.. but I am still not looking forward to it. Glad you have energy! I don't know why (other than I'm pregnant) it is so horrible for me. I'm probably going to sleep through 3rd tri.

Definitely amazing! Some people don't give the female body enough credit!

Good luck to those that will soon be getting tested for GD
Sorry to those who aren't fairing well in the energy department

Hi all!

It’s been a pretty long time since I’ve checked in here! It’s been a couple of rough weeks I was feeling really sick had a bad stomach ache and had to throw up so I went to my gp. She didn’t think it was too bad but as I’m pregnant she did take a blood sample to check on any infections to be sure. By that evening she called me back to tell me to go to the emergency room since my white blood cells and amount of infection where too elevated. When I was at the hospital they were scared I was having an appendicitis so they did an ultrasound to check that but since I’m pregnant my uterus pushed it to the back and they couldn’t see it so I had to go from doctor to doctor waiting a lot nobody wanted to take the responsibility to let me leave so finally at 5 am i got a room to sleep. Next day they did another ultrasound nothing to see again so i had to do an MRI scan because they really wouldn’t let me leave otherwise. Fortunately they couldn’t find anything bad on it and I could go home with a couple of warnings to look after. Since then I’ve been feeling all of the pregnancy symptoms nausea, back and stomach ache, gastric acid, ... still feeling really blessed with this pregnancy but I have to learn to deal with all that since I didn’t feel any bad symptoms before that. On a positive note we could see baby was doing fine and I’m starting to feel him since a week or so! I have my 20 week scan this afternoon so we’re going to talk through all of this !

Good luck to all of you who will be testing soon for gestational diabetes I hope all results will be great!

Marv - That sounds like a very troubling time! I'm glad nothing serious was found, but I'm sure you were on edge the entire time. I'm glad you are starting to feel him! I feel that is the best part of pregnancy.. finally feeling that little one kicking around in there and letting you know they are there!

I just realized how close I am getting to double digits! So exciting!!

Marvstee I'm sorry that you have been so unwell. Have they still not been able to get to the reason for the elevated white blood cells? Hoping that you are well soon and that whatever was/is causing the signs of infection clears soon. So thankful that babe is doing alright through all of this :hugs:

Eeep Ali! Double digits is SO exciting!! Really just days away from V-day :dance:

How is everybody doing this week?
I feel tired and dizzy all the time! But not bad on the whole.

I feel tired and dizzy a lot as well. Also having spells of insomnia. Not much going on otherwise.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite.

I'm sorry you ladies are dealing with dizzy spells and fatigue/insomnia :hugs:

Autumnal sorry for dizzy/tired feeling. Maybe low blood pressure?? Anyways happy 22 weeks!! Not much longer until V day :)

Alijo, I do enjoy Thanksgiving. 4th of July is my fav. I love the cookouts, family, and fireworks :)

I'm not too bad. Have had some flare ups of sciatic pain. Tomorrow is V day for me and I'm so happy to reach this milestone. Hope to make it to 37 weeks this time :) if not longer

How are you doing?

I'm 29 weeks and feel huge already and can barely breathe in some positions. Dunno how I will get through another three months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->