March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congrats and welcome clapper! I haven't had any miscarriages but it's always in the back of my mind that it could happen I try not to let it take over my thoughts. As Emmy said it's out of our hands so I just try and stay as positive as possible :flower:
Sounds like your levels are rising nicely lozzy, is there a reason you're having Hcg bloods if you don't mind me asking?
So far so good with me I think, cheapies seem to be getting darker but not putting too much stock in them as I think they're a bit rubbish anyway lol, just testing to use them up :winkwink: As far as work goes my manager isn't sure if I can reduce my days from 3 to 2 :dohh: but hasn't confirmed it properly yet or what days i'll be doing. Going to ring work on Monday as I need to get my childcare sorted for when I go back in July!

Great news lozzy!

Clapper I had a mmc in jan. This time around I have chosen to embrace the pregnancy no matter what happens and enjoy it. Last time I was so worried I never even stopped to enjoy the fact that there was life inside me. This time around I will be thinking about how lucky I am to have this little one everyday they are with me. Easier said than done but I'm going to try. At the end of the day it's all out of our control anyway. Congrats on your BFP!!

Iv had some spotting so went and harassed him to do my bloods.

I have had miscarriages before but even if you haven't you know loads of people who have so it is something that you know could happen and it plays on your mind. I completely agree with hopeful. I spent the whole of my last pregnancy wishing I was 7 weeks to see the heartbeat, then wishing I was 12 weeks so the risk was reduced, then wishing I was 2nd try, then wishing I was 24 weeks and viable, then wishing I was 3rd try etc etc I was so worried about the baby I never relaxed to enjoy my pregnancy and I wished it all away quickly and missed it like hell when it was over!

It's easier said than done though. I am still testing a couple of times a day to see progression which is just asking for trouble because we all know the tests aren't meant to be used for that purpose. I am getting a progression on ic's though so I'm happy with that for now. It's a bit easier to not think about it this time round because I am so busy chasing after a toddler!

I feel bloated and my uterus feels a bit tender if that makes sense??

Progression 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 23
Lovely tests Emmy :D
When are all of your first scans? I paid for early scans with my girls but can't afford it this time so I'll be sitting tight til 12 weeks, eek! Really want to still have a 3D scan later on though, I loved the images from those scans with my girls :)

Oh buttercup I'm in the same boat. With my son I had a ridiculous amount of scans because I was so worried because if previous losses. I was ridiculous though, I got banned from the clinic eventually I'm not joking! I had a scan at epu at 5 weeks and 7 weeks, then a private scan at 10 and 12 weeks, then an NHS scan at 13 weeks, a private scan at 14 and 16 weeks. (Then the private clinic kindly said they wouldn't take anymore of my money!) I had my NHS 20 week scan, and then two additional growth checks at 28 and 34 weeks and then I had a 3d scan at the private clinic when they let me back in at 33weeks haha!

Can you believe that?.. I was a crazy person!

I wish I could have a scan at 8 weeks or so just to reassure myself. 12 weeks is sooooo far away!! But it's £70 for a scan

I'm really debating having an early scan around 7/8 weeks if I can convince the husband. When are you all contacting the midwife?

I'm going to see my GP on Monday just to let them know I'm pregnant and then they refer me to midwife and I get my appointment in the post x

My dr usually does the first scan and appointment at 7 weeks. I'm going to try to get an appointment closer to the 8 or 9 week mark instead. That's only because we had a great scan at 7 weeks last time and then at the 12 week scan we found out baby stopped growing and the heart stopped at 7w2d. I think seeing this little after 8 weeks might make me feel better.

Oh bless you Emmy, must have been very worrying for you after a loss and trying for a while :hugs: Would the EPAU give you an early scan due to your previous loss at 7-8 weeks ish maybe?
Hopeful, a girl at work had the same thing happen (great early scan but baby's heart had stopped beating at 12 weeks :() Her next pregnancy was absolutely fine though and she has a little girl who was born in April :) I'm sure you have a sticky little bean in there too :flower:
I think i'll wait until i'm 6 weeks to contact the midwife. If my dates are right I should be due my 12 week scan around 20th August. My OH turns 30 on 31st August so I was considering doing some kind of photo announcement on his birthday, just thinking what to do... With DD2 we just had DD1 wear a 'i'm going to be a big sister top' and hold the scan pic but I was thinking of something a bit different this time :winkwink:

Hey ladies, I would love to join! (tentatively) Im not 100% sure when I conveived or what is going on with this pregnancy.

Long story short, had a MMC April 15th, D&C April 17th. Start feeling pregnant so took a test a week ago Friday and got a faint bfp. Made an appt with the doc for blood work which apparently came back negative at 1.2 but I still continue to test positive, as well as have lots of symptoms such as nausea, back ache, cramps, heart burn, etc. I have another blood draw on Tuesday and hopefully it comes out positive (maybe a lab error or something). Hopefully I will update with good news that I am thinking it will be, and for now I will join you ladies. :)

Oh and a little about me, this would be my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd rainbow, and hopefully 1st living child. They say 3rd times the charm so let's hope!

Welcome nickie, fingers firmly crossed for good news from your blood test and I'm so sorry for your losses :(

Great news lozzy!

Clapper I had a mmc in jan. This time around I have chosen to embrace the pregnancy no matter what happens and enjoy it. Last time I was so worried I never even stopped to enjoy the fact that there was life inside me. This time around I will be thinking about how lucky I am to have this little one everyday they are with me. Easier said than done but I'm going to try. At the end of the day it's all out of our control anyway. Congrats on your BFP!!

Exactly this. I also had a mmc in Jan and I just worried and stressed the whole time, this time I feel much calmer and what will be will be. I'm going to enjoy every day I have with this baby! I've booked a private scan for 7+4 and will have another at about 10 weeks.

I remember you hopefulone from the August thread, congratulations!

I'm actually due 28th Feb but thought I'd pop in here too since it could easily be March!
Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :D

Great news lozzy!

Exactly this. I also had a mmc in Jan and I just worried and stressed the whole time, this time I feel much calmer and what will be will be. I'm going to enjoy every day I have with this baby! I've booked a private scan for 7+4 and will have another at about 10 weeks.

I remember you hopefulone from the August thread, congratulations!

I'm actually due 28th Feb but thought I'd pop in here too since it could easily be March!
Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :D

Jaspie! I'm so glad to hear that you are expecting again. It's so crazy how similar our journeys have been! Huge congratulations to you :)

Hi ladies, so excited to join you! Got my bfp today, first pregnancy. Due March 7th.

So happy for us all!

P.s, are we having a name for our group like March Marshmallows? A name would be cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->