March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I know hopeful it's crazy! So happy for you!

Congratulations littlelily!! Great news :D Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Hi! I'm due March 2nd. I have pcos so was surprised I got pregnant. I've been put on prometrium bc of a previous mc. I had 2 blood draws. One on the 25th (my birthday) & my levels were 14.08 for progesterone & 17 for beta. Friday my beta was 38. I'm thinking of asking for an early scan to ease my fears. Congrats to everyone! I have 2 boys ages 12 & 8. :) big gap!

Welcome to the new ladies! Congrats on your bfp's :flower::flower::flower:

Welcome jaspie, littlelily and cataleya and congrats to you all :D
I'll start a little list with due dates etc in the first post :thumbup:
Happy to change the thread title to the 2016 Marchmallows/March Marshmallows or similar too, unless anyone can think of any others and i'll do a poll :flower:
Eta: Hopeful do you know your due date yet? I haven't left you out on purpose just couldn't see it mentioned so far :)

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due March 5 (ish).
I had a mmc in Feb at 12 wks and a m/c in April so I'm a little hesitant to get my hopes up but I'm trying to embrace the moment. Dh and I literally dtd once the 3 wks following af so this is a shock. I haven't been tracking since the m/c as I was taking a break, figured af was due this pastThursday or so and by Fri no sign of her. I had a couple tests and was shocked. I figure I was 14dpo (maybe off a day on either side).

Attachments

• 20150626_180547-1.jpg
    20150626_180547-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello, I got my BFP yesterday & am due 9th March based on ovulation (I ovulated VERY late this month so LMP isn't reliable).
I've had quite a few miscarriages, 4 of them very early so they would be termed as chemical pregnancies, and one in the second trimester, so like a few on here, I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. I don't know when I'll let myself believe, but for now, I'm trying to stay positive & hopeful that this will be my rainbow.

Congratulations to all the other March mamas, wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months xx

Welcome beankeper! 9th march is my birthday and an excellent due date! Congrats on your BFP xx

Congrats ready and beankeeper and welcome to the thread :flower: I've added you both to the due dates list.
I've also just added a group name poll to the first post :thumbup:
How is everyone doing? I'm soo tired and a little crampy but not enough to worry me, amazing how a tiny little thing can have such a big effect on you but then again I guess our bodies are working overtime it's just not visible on the outside yet :winkwink: Me, OH and the girls went to a local safari park for the day and it was lots of fun. We took my oldest when she was a younger toddler but she got much more out of it now that she's a preschooler, the baby is just happy to go wherever we all are really lol!

Thanks buttercup! I have also been cramping on and off for days with some sharp muscle stretches too. I'm beyond exhausted and have been feeling yucky. Ill take it all if it means I have a sticky bean in there. Anyone have scans booked yet?

I'll just be having the standard 12 and 20 week ones that everyone gets on the NHS over here, other than a 3D one which i'll pay for at about 28 weeks :) I haven't contacted the midwife yet, just waiting another week as I figure i'll be out of the chemical pregnancy 'zone' by then.

Buttercup, you're a star, we should have a name for our little group :)

Congratulations to all the rainbow mamas, sounds like you have each been through a tough journey to get here.

Hoping for happy, healthy sticky beans.

What can I expect at my first doc appointment tmrw (UK)?

Hi ladies, and welcome to all the new! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well and excited! I had my first HCG on friday which returned a level of 49 and progesterone of 36. Today, (approx 72/73 hours later) my HCG was 104 and progesterone was 50. The nurse didn't sound too thrilled with the HCG.. anyone have any advice? I calculated the doubling rate to be about 65 hours. Had some anxiety today but just trying to get through it. I am so excited to be pregnant and hope that this is viable. I don't know my "norm" because this is my first pregnancy.

I'd love to join you all! Just got my bfp with baby number 5. According to conception calculator I'm due march 11th. And a huge congratulations to you all!

Buttercup, you're a star, we should have a name for our little group :)

Congratulations to all the rainbow mamas, sounds like you have each been through a tough journey to get here.

Hoping for happy, healthy sticky beans.

What can I expect at my first doc appointment tmrw (UK)?

Honestly not a lot, it will probably just ask you if your taking folic acid and then refer you to the midwife.

Hi ladies, and welcome to all the new! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well and excited! I had my first HCG on friday which returned a level of 49 and progesterone of 36. Today, (approx 72/73 hours later) my HCG was 104 and progesterone was 50. The nurse didn't sound too thrilled with the HCG.. anyone have any advice? I calculated the doubling rate to be about 65 hours. Had some anxiety today but just trying to get through it. I am so excited to be pregnant and hope that this is viable. I don't know my "norm" because this is my first pregnancy.

That's with in normal limits. It's supposed to double every 48-72 hours so that's fine.

Hi! I just found out I'm pregnant! My due date is March 8th. :)

Thanks Buttercup! Love that the group is getting bigger everyday!

Thanks Lozzy, the nurse just made me nervous because she said they like to see them higher and just the tone of her voice. But her positivity about the progesterone made m feel a little better.

Dana_Scully- Congrats!! Our due dates are just a couple days a part (but mine could easily move out to the 8th where I am not 100% on ovulation day)

Readynwaiting- I will be having a scan in the 6 week time (not sure on day exactly yet) but I am so excited! What about you? I have also had the pains you described and exhaustion. Yesterday was a lot of both of those but I slept in today and feel completely normal.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Thanks Lozzy, the nurse just made me nervous because she said they like to see them higher and just the tone of her voice. But her positivity about the progesterone made m feel a little better.

Dana_Scully- Congrats!! Our due dates are just a couple days a part (but mine could easily move out to the 8th where I am not 100% on ovulation day)

Readynwaiting- I will be having a scan in the 6 week time (not sure on day exactly yet) but I am so excited! What about you? I have also had the pains you described and exhaustion. Yesterday was a lot of both of those but I slept in today and feel completely normal.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I will probably have a scan after 6 weeks, again around 9 or 10 and then the usual 12 and 20 wk scans. My mw is pretty understanding due to the losses especially the mmc. I don't want to over do it but I also don't want to be highly anxious throughout.

I am sorry for your losses :hugs: Even though this is my first pregnancy, I feel anxious too. It took us over a year to get to this point, I don't know if I could bring myself to start over. Praying for a sticky bean for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->