March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

The losses are no fun and kind of taint early pregnancy but I am still optimistic about having more. This one was totally unexpected and by hpts the lines are getting darker. My frer yesterday the test line was double that of the control so hcg is rising well I would say.

Welcome and congrats Dana and kristy, added you to the due dates list :)

I've been trying to think of a cute name for this group... I like March-Mallows. The only others I have come up with are march monkeys, march munchkins, or March muffins. There's really not much with "m" or I'm just not good at thinking of them lol!

I like march mallows, I like any of them actually! They are all so cute!

It has been 30 degrees here today in the uk so mega hot and I often get swollen feet in the heat I get water retention on holiday. Omg I have come home this evening and my ankles and lower legs are feeling really painful and tight. When I touch them tey are rock hard and I had trouble bending to give my son a bath. I think it's water retention, can pregnancy make it worse?

I am currently sat with my feet up with ice packs on my legs! OH looked at me and said "what already?" :growlmad: does he want a thump?

Congrats to the new people, and everybody really!
I have my first scan booked for the 10th July, not sure if it will be too early to see a heartbeat though, as I'll only be 5+ weeks at the time.
Glad to have a date for it though.
Got a bit of crampy stretchy feeling down there, anyone else?

Yes I have had on and off stretchy crampy feelings. Some days I feel nothing, some days I do x

I like march mallows, I like any of them actually! They are all so cute!

It has been 30 degrees here today in the uk so mega hot and I often get swollen feet in the heat I get water retention on holiday. Omg I have come home this evening and my ankles and lower legs are feeling really painful and tight. When I touch them tey are rock hard and I had trouble bending to give my son a bath. I think it's water retention, can pregnancy make it worse?

I am currently sat with my feet up with ice packs on my legs! OH looked at me and said "what already?" :growlmad: does he want a thump?

Iv Been like that the past few days, a mix between the heat and being on my feet all day. They have gone back to normal over night
Congrats to the new people, and everybody really!
I have my first scan booked for the 10th July, not sure if it will be too early to see a heartbeat though, as I'll only be 5+ weeks at the time.
Glad to have a date for it though.
Got a bit of crampy stretchy feeling down there, anyone else?
Iv had some awfull cramps but think they were made worse by a uti

Got a 3+ on a digi tonight despite drinking loads so that's pleased me

Congrats on the 3+. I am still getting 2-3 but I know that's normal I'm only 4 weeks. I know I shouldn't get hung up on those tests but I know I am going to keep doing them until I get 3+!!!! Lol

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you?

Very tentatively enjoying my first ever BFP today. My husband and I have been through two failed IVF cycles and I was third time lucky for us, but it's obviously very early days, so I'm a bit anxious.

Going by our conception date (obviously so much easier to work out with IVF lol), I'm due on the 7th.

We'll have an early scan at our IVF clinic at around 7 weeks to confirm viability before they discharge us. We had two embryos transferred, so we'll also find out whether we're baking one bun or two!

I'm feeling very ill and have been for the last week, which I counting as a good sign! I certainly feel better about feeling so rubbish now than I did yesterday when I thought it was probably just the cyclogest making me sick! Lol

I've been crampy but it's getting better. I get mild nausea often and then I get really hungry but can only eat very little at a time! My first appointment is on the 4th of August with the nurse and the 26th with the doctor. I don't know when my first US will be. I tested with CBD today and got 1-2.

I'm a total stress ball! Any little noise or sudden movement makes me startle and put my hands on my belly lol... I'm very scared of having another MC. I just want to cry all the time!

So I'm trying not to worry but I have been having cramping at night the past three nights. I have it a bit off and on throughout the day but for some reason it seems so much worse at night and it keeps me up. Anyone have the same? Any tricks that help?

I think that cramping is normal and I remember with my son I would always get it in the evening because I had been busy all day and on my feet. Try not to worry xx

I agree with emmy try not to worry. My cramps are worse when I've been on my feet. Have a rest and look after yourself lovely. So hard not to worry though. It's like our motherly protective instinct kicks in as soon as we get that longed for bfp!

Can i be added to the list? Due 3rd march with my second.

What about March Midriffs, Mighty Marches, March Maidens or March Mamas?

Yesterday I sneezed and I got the worse cramp ever! This morning I don't have any symptoms :(

Hi everyone,
Can I join? My estimated due date is March 10. I just found out a few days ago, so everything is still very new to me. This will be my first!

Hi buttercup :hi:

Hello ladies, I am joining you and hope to be able to stick around until march! A little about me: I am a 27yo sahm of my lovely (nearly) 9 month old son. I am exactly 4 weeks today and got my first good bfp on Saturday! We were ntnp since ds was born and actively ttc for 5 cycles. This last cycle I decided to try soy isoflavones and it did the trick. I'm super excited and super nervous!

I believe I am due 9 march, but had slightly irregular cycles so I will have to see based on dating scan.

As for the names, I think March mallow is cute but I believe it was used last year? Maybe something different this time. I like March snowdrops (those little white flowers at the end of winter). Not sure if someone suggested already though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->