March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Woah, the thread moved so quickly yesterday that I had a lot of catching up to do today! :haha:

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: to the new ladies, H&H 9 months to all of you! :wave: :flower:

Radiance it's so good to see you in here hun! You probably don't remember me but we were in WTT together. I'm sorry for all of your losses and I really hope that this is your sticky rainbow baby. :hugs:

To those that are worrying about tests getting darker, it takes at least 48 hours for HCG levels to double so you should only be seeing a test that's darker than the one before every 2-3 days. I'm 17 DPO today and my test line FINALLY became as dark at the control line this morning. My test yesterday and the day before were quite a bit lighter. In fact the last time I had a test that looked darker than the last was at 14 DPO, so I had 3 days of tests in a row that looked the same.

Good luck with your scan dates, ladies! My first one is on August 10th and I'm super excited to see my little peanut. :happydance:

Doe anyone know how to get the March Monkeys on to the signature? :shrug:

:dohh:

Copy this code and paste it into your signature. Remove the spaces to get the banner to show up.

[ url="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2321007-march-monkeys-2016-a.html" ][img ]https://i61.tinypic.com/11r54cl.jpg[ /img][ /url]

Copy this code and paste it into your signature. Remove the spaces to get the banner to show up.

[ url="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2321007-march-monkeys-2016-a.html" ][img ]https://i61.tinypic.com/11r54cl.jpg[ /img][ /url]

Are these all listed on the first page? I'm on mobile so it's difficult to scan, if not maybe we can list them all for new ladies :)

I met with my PCM this morning, a little sad that he isn't an OB because he was amazing. Actually listened and wrote the scrips I need for my medical protocol.

Maybe I'm hormonal but it was so nice to have someone actually listen to me. After 6 years it's difficult to meet new doctors and have them treat you like an idiot. My last I walked out and told him that I probably know more about conception and early pregnancy than he did (in my defense he was being a royal ass)

Now I just need to find a high risk doctor in my area that will take me as a patient. After all of my losses it's become difficult to find a provider that will take me on because it hurts their numbers. Lol

Anyone else taking belly shots yet? I have mine up on my journal - cannot wait to post them all over FB :D

I have done my four weeks one, but it's just deeply unflattering bloat. I'll do another at 6, and then every two weeks until things start to change. I am not happy about looking at myself from such a view for no benefit!

Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Surely I'm not the only one making this sort of idiot mistake?

With DS I wasn't sick, and it looks to be the same with this LO. I eat so much, I gained more than recommended for the first trimester, but overall still only gained 35 lbs. And the Dr wasn't too upset, I am pretty small to start.

My boobs have only been a little tender on the sides, not like last time when my nipple were hurting. I read you don't always feel tender breasts like the first pregnancy since your breasts were completing their final maturation during the first pregnancy.

So bloated...I look further along.

That's reassuring as I've not been feeling any breast pain/tenderness, but I guess after nearly 2 years of breastfeeding then they don't need to change much.

Are you still breastfeeding???

Joo, maybe you can weigh in too...

Breastfeeding while newly pregnant - mine are sooo sore!!!! Nothing I can't handle, but every time DD latches on I cringe! What are your experiences so far?!

Not anymore, I was at the beginning of my last pregnancy but stopped as it was so painful & he kept telling me it had gone. I went on to miscarry at 14+2, so the whole thing was bitter sweet. He was quite happy though, didn't seem to mind xx

Aww beankeeper that really does sound bittersweet. My DD comes off the breast a lot sooner and says it's all gone, I'm terrified I'm losing my supply.

As for bump pics - I had a lovely set of bump pics last time but from about 30 weeks I was unlucky enough to start getting stretch marks and by the end my bump was covered. Don't fancy doing them this time now. Can't wait to start seeing everyone's bumps :) xx

Hi all! I got my BFP on Friday (13dpo) with a 1-2 weeks on the digi. I got the 2-3 weeks yesterday, so all good so far.

I had a mc at 5w6d in Dec and a CP at 4w2d in May so I'm really hoping this is a sticky one. My due date would be around 19 March 2016- about a month after my 40th birthday! First one for me and DH (who will be 40 in Sept.).

My main symptoms have been sore boobs, also some tiredness and nausea. I feel constantly hungry but then nothing sounds good to eat.

I'm planning on doing another digi on Monday next week and really hoping I see the 3+. That's my first hurdle- the next one is to get past when we lost the one in Dec, then the next one is for everything to be ok at a private scan around 7 weeks. That's as far as I'm trying to think ahead now though!

Hi Ladies
I just got a suprise BFP ! We had planned to try in July/August after just moving house ! With the move I didnt track my cycle last month , so when it happend I can only guess ;-). By my sketchy dates I'm due 21st March.
Happy healthy 9 months to everyone <3

Congrats thats exactly my story too haha. I literally git y bfp the morning after we moved after realising I was late as the move hadkeso occupied i didn't track my cycle at all. (I do happen to know when I conceived though as we only dtd once...)

Ooh congrats to too !!
Glad I'm not alone ! Yep same , except I cant remember when that one time was haha :wacko:

booked my appointment with the midwife for next thursday, will be 6 weeks 2 days..... very excited lol, dont know why really hee hee :haha: as they dont do anything at this appointment.
I am waiting to get past the 6 weeks 5 day mark as that was when i bled in my last pregnancy.... thankfully went on to have a lovely little boy and they thought the bleeding was implantation or something, but still very scary..... so in my mind this is a hurdle i would like to cross this time round.:flower:

Congrats and welcome Radiance, ruby83, SarahLou372, efairie and Fezzle :flower:

I had my first midwife appointment on Friday and my booking in appointment will be 30th July so only a couple of weeks to go :happydance: Guessing my NHS 12 week scan will be around 20th August. We had early scans at 8 weeks with our DDs but just can't stretch to it this time around so 12 weeks it shall be! I'm hoping to get a 3D scan as an early xmas present at around 28 weeks, definitely don't want to miss out on that :)

I'm going to do some thread 'housekeeping' and put all the group graphics plus the animal names on the first post so they're easily found :thumbup:

CB digi still says 1-2 and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Something just doesn't feel right. Can't do anything except wait!

Beeka :hugs: Is it possible you O'd later than you thought? Keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Beeka :hugs: Is it possible you O'd later than you thought? Keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Thank you :hugs: but I don't think there is much hope :cry: I use a sperm donor and last donation was 24th June which is the day I ovulated. I'm so upset.

Oh no, sorry to read that. Hoping for the best for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"