March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Ok, I've got pregnancy insomnia now. I slept horribly last night and I'm so exhausted. Also, I got eaten up by some fire ants and my knee is the size of a grape fruit. I can hardly walk and I have so much to do today. :(

Oh mama wolf that sounds so painful!

I'm going to try to relax with the line comparison thing and try and enjoy this. I felt sick this morning and could only manage 1/3 of my breakfast! That's got to be a good sign. Got an early scan booked for 6th Aug due to history of ectopic and mc (sorry if I've over mentioned that)

You ladies are lucky with the early scans and bloods done! I have my first scan and appointment on August 13th. Feels like FOREVER to wait!!!

Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Surely I'm not the only one making this sort of idiot mistake?

With DS I wasn't sick, and it looks to be the same with this LO. I eat so much, I gained more than recommended for the first trimester, but overall still only gained 35 lbs. And the Dr wasn't too upset, I am pretty small to start.

My boobs have only been a little tender on the sides, not like last time when my nipple were hurting. I read you don't always feel tender breasts like the first pregnancy since your breasts were completing their final maturation during the first pregnancy.

So bloated...I look further along.

That's reassuring as I've not been feeling any breast pain/tenderness, but I guess after nearly 2 years of breastfeeding then they don't need to change much.

Are you still breastfeeding???

Joo, maybe you can weigh in too...

Breastfeeding while newly pregnant - mine are sooo sore!!!! Nothing I can't handle, but every time DD latches on I cringe! What are your experiences so far?!

Hi ladies :hi:

Just found out im expecting. Baby is due 27th March Apparently :haha:

I am getting super stressed with testing lol..... Testing each day and today the line was definitely darker than yesterday. Been dry heaving a lot today and feel like rubbish, also up several times a night to wee, the joys hey!
I need to stop testing.

Feeling tired today and my patience levels are zero, bless my son who is feeling the brunt of it today :-(

Hi Ladies
I just got a suprise BFP ! We had planned to try in July/August after just moving house ! With the move I didnt track my cycle last month , so when it happend I can only guess ;-). By my sketchy dates I'm due 21st March.
Happy healthy 9 months to everyone <3

Bella I'm still bfing and don't have any tenderness when feeding - unless she yanks it in a funny angle or something. I did have a couple days of random tenderness like when my shirt rubbed against my boobs when I reached up or something.
but I've never had breast tenderness in pregnancy before anyway.

Ok, I've got pregnancy insomnia now. I slept horribly last night and I'm so exhausted. Also, I got eaten up by some fire ants and my knee is the size of a grape fruit. I can hardly walk and I have so much to do today. :(
Ouch! What a combination too, that's not fair!

I've been making use of my free dental care this morning, however due to being first tri, my horrible toothache will have to wait. Dentist can see no real reason for the pain, and feels risk of any treatment is just too high this trimester, so will revisit I'm the next one. Can't say I'm thrilled about the wait, but pleased that I can avoid things that may harm the embryo.

Also, loving all the animal pics! I only went for mine because I had no profile pic, love that it's a trend :)

Hi Ladies
I just got a suprise BFP ! We had planned to try in July/August after just moving house ! With the move I didnt track my cycle last month , so when it happend I can only guess ;-). By my sketchy dates I'm due 21st March.

Congrats thats exactly my story too haha. I literally git y bfp the morning after we moved after realising I was late as the move hadkeso occupied i didn't track my cycle at all. (I do happen to know when I conceived though as we only dtd once...)

Hi Ladies

Congrats thats exactly my story too haha. I literally git y bfp the morning after we moved after realising I was late as the move hadkeso occupied i didn't track my cycle at all. (I do happen to know when I conceived though as we only dtd once...)

Yup, we weren't going to try until Late September, but while moving cross country we had too much fun and I just decided to take a test. Faint BFP on a wondfo...I think I was 9 dpo. Oh well, I am very excited!

Just got my first US date, August 3 and getting excited! 20 days!

NDH, that makes me feel better. I don't have nausea, I never had any with DS, so that isn't worrying me. I honestly wouldn't know I am pregnant if it weren't for the missing period.

Congrats and welcome to all the new mamas-to-be :wave:

Shout out to the ladies talking about anxiety disorders. I have had mine for most of my life, I had a relapse in my last pregnancy but since having my daughter I had a penny drop kind of moment and things have gradually fallen in to place. It hasn't gone, but I am finding it easier to manage and it's been over a year since I haven't needed therapy! WIN! :)

Disney - good luck for your early ultrasound on Friday, hope all goes well. Same to any other mamas having a scan this week if I missed you.

I cannot stop eating, whenever I am hungry I feel sick, but I have probably had about 4000 calories today, carb carb carb! I am going to be a whale size if I'm not careful, so going to have to go back to more mindful eating from tomorrow.

Haha this was me the first time around. Eating stopped the nausea but sometimes within minutes of finishing it was back! I grazed all day. Luckily I only gained 14lb which was gone within a couple of months after birth, so you might surprise yourself :)

OK.....be honest.....

Who is still testing daily?? Or is it only me :blush:

I did two tests the day I got my BFP, then one test last week. I'm with BellaRosa - I'm scared to test now in case I get a BFN. I'm not really having any symptoms now.

My boobs have only been a little tender on the sides, not like last time when my nipple were hurting. I read you don't always feel tender breasts like the first pregnancy since your breasts were completing their final maturation during the first pregnancy.

So bloated...I look further along.

That's reassuring as I've not been feeling any breast pain/tenderness, but I guess after nearly 2 years of breastfeeding then they don't need to change much.

Are you still breastfeeding???

Joo, maybe you can weigh in too...

Breastfeeding while newly pregnant - mine are sooo sore!!!! Nothing I can't handle, but every time DD latches on I cringe! What are your experiences so far?!

Yes, my boobs and nipples were very tender before I got my BFP at about 4+3. I was cringing when DD latched on too, like when she was newborn. My DD has lost a bit of interest in nursing, feeds are getting shorter and she sometimes says no. We've had a slight change in routine meaning I can't nurse before breakfast anymore and sometimes she doesn't nap, so doesn't have her wake up milk. She is cutting back molars at the moment so this could account for the discomfort and loss of interest (I hope!!) rather than the pregnancy. Apparently pregnancy can alter the taste, has anyone else heard this?

No more tests for me!! I only took two with my last baby. I've taken one (or two... :blush:) everyday the past three days. I THINK today is a little darker then yesterdays but I am not sure. Anxiety. :wacko:

Radiance - so we are :)

Can you ladies help at all? I just rang my gynae unit as I took femara to get pregnant and the nurse said there nothing they can do until I'm CD37! And I have to test again on that day and then ring up to confirm and book a scan! But 6 weeks is earliest they can scan apparently

I'm going to try to relax with the line comparison thing and try and enjoy this. I felt sick this morning and could only manage 1/3 of my breakfast! That's got to be a good sign. Got an early scan booked for 6th Aug due to history of ectopic and mc (sorry if I've over mentioned that)

Hoping this bean is sticky and in the right place for ya!! :)

No more tests for me!! I only took two with my last baby. I've taken one (or two... :blush:) everyday the past three days. I THINK today is a little darker then yesterdays but I am not sure. Anxiety. :wacko:

Hehe! I will test until I get that Pregnant 3+ sign on the digitals :haha:

I don't know how to not test anymore...I like seeing the plus signs come up!

Try not to get anxiety as the HCG doubles every 2 days so even if your line stays almost the same it'll be alright :) :hugs: not to worry

Anyone else taking belly shots yet? I have mine up on my journal - cannot wait to post them all over FB :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->