March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Surely I'm not the only one making this sort of idiot mistake?

With DS I wasn't sick, and it looks to be the same with this LO. I eat so much, I gained more than recommended for the first trimester, but overall still only gained 35 lbs. And the Dr wasn't too upset, I am pretty small to start.

My boobs have only been a little tender on the sides, not like last time when my nipple were hurting. I read you don't always feel tender breasts like the first pregnancy since your breasts were completing their final maturation during the first pregnancy.

So bloated...I look further along.

Hello everyone!!! I got my first positive at 8DPO :happydance: I am currently 3+3, due March 25th :D

Eee kimberlee I'm excited to be sharing a due month with you again and hope we both get our rainbows this time.

Welcome and congrats to the other new bfps.

Eee kimberlee I'm excited to be sharing a due month with you again and hope we both get our rainbows this time.

Welcome and congrats to the other new bfps.

Yes!! I was excited to see you in here! Congratulations! I hope we both get our bring home baby :hugs:

So here is the test I couldn't resist peeing on today :haha:

Omgoodness, when I first found out it was the cheap test like that one... I didn't buy an expensive one because I thought it would come back negative ... First day of missed period it showed up in 20 seconds... Get online and read that those aren't that great and people mistake evaporate line as positive.. Went and got clear blue ones, all positive! Who would of thought a 88c test could show me one of the most important things in my life.... Now I'm 6 weeks..

So here is the test I couldn't resist peeing on today :haha:

Omgoodness, when I first found out it was the cheap test like that one... I didn't buy an expensive one because I thought it would come back negative ... First day of missed period it showed up in 20 seconds... Get online and read that those aren't that great and people mistake evaporate line as positive.. Went and got clear blue ones, all positive! Who would of thought a 88c test could show me one of the most important things in my life.... Now I'm 6 weeks..

Where are all of you ladies getting these 88 cent tests at?! I've been to a dollar store and a Walmart and the cheapest they have is $4!! But yes I used a cheapie at 7dpo too and I got a clear as day positive as well

Congratulations and welcome to all the newcomers.
Missingbubs - so far we Really both estimating March 20th!!

Someone had asked a few pages back if anyone was having an early ultrasound. I am having. My first ultrasound this Friday. I have to change my tickers as my Physician told me that I should use my iui to calculate due date which would make me 4 weeks 4 days and would make my ultrasound on Friday at 5 weeks 0 days. I am going to wait till Friday after my ultrasound to confirm the change though and I'm actually too tired right now lol ..... going to take a nap with the baby :)

Getting an early ultrasound as well! :) I think I will be 5 weeks too!

Ladies, I feel sick with nerves. My tests aren't getting any darker. Can I see your lines from around about 4 weeks please. I've got this dreadful feeling. 😢

Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Mama duck, I totally did too. Eating everything in sight to stop feeling sick (ms ALL day for the first time yesterday) and was gassy and bloated all night. Horrible. Will try to eat less more spread out snacks today.

Ladies, I feel sick with nerves. My tests aren't getting any darker. Can I see your lines from around about 4 weeks please. I've got this dreadful feeling. 😢

Are you testing at the same time of day? Often that affects it. Try not to worry and book a doc appointment for reassurance.

Mama duck, I totally did too. Eating everything in sight to stop feeling sick (ms ALL day for the first time yesterday) and was gassy and bloated all night. Horrible. Will try to eat less more spread out snacks today.

I am feeling properly nauseous today too, first time I can confidently call it ms as opposed to just feeling sick with exhaustion. Starting my day with ginger tea and ginger biscuits, the idea of eating isn't as appealing today, so hopefully I can stick to eating frequent little meals today!

I get better lines in the evening as apposed to fmu.

Am on ginger tea too. Not eaten breakfast yet ( maybe cos I ate 3 breakfasts yesterday!) But feel a bit better.

Hi ladies, can I please join in? I am due 21/3 so still VERY early days for me! Only got my BFP yesterday, had bloods taken last night which came back this morning at HCG 326. Having no symptoms so it doesn't feel real yet. Hoping and praying baby sticks!

Funnily enough I was part of March Monkey's 2014 but my DS decided to come early and was a January monkey instead!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all xxx

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is well :)

I will also be having an early ultrasound. I'm not sure when but since my last pg ended in MC I will ask for one through the EPU. If they refuse then I will get one privately. Since I'm unsure how far on I am, between 3 and 6 weeks I'll try get one for three weeks time, that way we should see *something* regardless of how far on we are :)

I'm going to have to ask in work for bigger trousers, the ones I have I am having to fight over my hips haha!

Hope you's don't mind me checking but this is my progression picture from yesterday to today, do you think it looks as it should? I'm such a worrier. I have one test left but I think I'll save it for the end of the week :) I'll spoiler it cause it's a big picture!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/7815ECD1-A24C-40D6-9278-610AB757DFE8_zpsxso5id2n.jpg

I really want a lilypie ticker but I've no idea what to set how far on to set it to, think I might just go for four weeks :shrug:

With DS I wasn't sick, and it looks to be the same with this LO. I eat so much, I gained more than recommended for the first trimester, but overall still only gained 35 lbs. And the Dr wasn't too upset, I am pretty small to start.

My boobs have only been a little tender on the sides, not like last time when my nipple were hurting. I read you don't always feel tender breasts like the first pregnancy since your breasts were completing their final maturation during the first pregnancy.

So bloated...I look further along.

That's reassuring as I've not been feeling any breast pain/tenderness, but I guess after nearly 2 years of breastfeeding then they don't need to change much.

I will also be having an early ultrasound. I'm not sure when but since my last pg ended in MC I will ask for one through the EPU. If they refuse then I will get one privately. Since I'm unsure how far on I am, between 3 and 6 weeks I'll try get one for three weeks time, that way we should see *something* regardless of how far on we are :)

I'm going to have to ask in work for bigger trousers, the ones I have I am having to fight over my hips haha!

Hope you's don't mind me checking but this is my progression picture from yesterday to today, do you think it looks as it should? I'm such a worrier. I have one test left but I think I'll save it for the end of the week :) I'll spoiler it cause it's a big picture!

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/7815ECD1-A24C-40D6-9278-610AB757DFE8_zpsxso5id2n.jpg

I really want a lilypie ticker but I've no idea what to set how far on to set it to, think I might just go for four weeks :shrug:

Have you had blood work done hon? That is the best way to check HCG progression. This is done standard in Australia when you go visit your doctor initially after +HPT

There I've joined the trend and changed my avatar as well :haha:

Ruby its not as a standard everywhere in Australia. Of 6 pregnancies in Australia I've had my hcg checked at the initial appointment but never again unless I've asked and one number alone doesn't give you progression just verification of pregnancy. (which I did last time because i was anxious about not darkening tests and multiple losses). PS congrats and welcome

Have you had blood work done hon? That is the best way to check HCG progression. This is done standard in Australia when you go visit your doctor initially after +HPT

It's not done at standard in the UK. Never known anyone nearby to have it done as standard. I'm satisfied they are getting darker... Now I just need to wait...

Natasha, looks a bit darker :)

Ruby, congratulations :bfp:

I'm 6+1 today (according to me!) and having an early scan next Thursday so should be 7+4 then. Hope to get some reassurance.

Just 3 more days of school term to get through (I'm a teacher) and then relax (and let it all hang out!) with 6 weeks off and hopefully my 12 week scan before i'm back in September. So excited!:happydance::happydance::headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->