March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congratulations, Ostara!!! Twins, wow! :) do you have any symptoms that could indicate twins? I have a weird feeling I'm having twins as well but won't know for a while of course lol.

Twins how amazing !!!! Eeeek you must have got some SUPRISE :) I think I'd secretly like them ... OH would just about pass out lol.....

Got my date for a scan 19th August . Seems a life time away !! To amuse myself did another digi . Got my 3+ so no more testing ..... Well I'm going to try not to test again lol....

I am waiting patiently for my ms to kick in . On my last 2 pregnancies it didn't kick in till around 6-7 weeks and stayed till 32 weeks !!!!! But I would welcome it for some reassurance right now :)

Have my first scan July 30th. It seems so close but far away at the same time. I'll be just about 7 weeks. I tried to push it back farther but nothing worked with my schedule.

Curly rose I know what you mean about being emotional. I cried while watching Cars because Lightning McQueen helped the king.:wacko:

Ahh! The ms is killing me today. I can't keep anything down :( Is anyone else having issues with it? Any good tricks? I've been drinking ginger ale and trying to eat a little something every few hours but it's still bad.

So far I haven't been having any issues with that - but I know I probably will once I hit 6 weeks. Hope you feel better!

Thanks! It hit for me just a few days before 6 weeks. It's definitely not fun but it is reassuring that things must be going well. I can't complain too much.

I'm struggling too! The last four days have been bad. I'm reassured but also slightly scared as I had ms with my first until 18 weeks and I really don't want that again!!

They say ginger is good, boiled sweets to suck on, some swear by sickness bands but I found the only thing that relieved it was eating but that only lasted a short time. I hope you find something that makes yours better :hugs:

Lots of ladies use lemonade. The acid reacts to the bile and helps (though what works for one doesn't always work for the other) my sister has two kids and swore by it. Worth a shot, right?

Ooh-I haven't tried lemonade. I'll get some tomorrow. Anything is worth a try xx

Welcome and congrats mlw24 and svaughn8814! :flower:
Hope all is OK kittycat, thinking of you! :hugs:
Congrats on the twinnies Ostara, that's amazing news! :happydance:

Twins!! How exciting!! Congratulations!

Hope all is okay Kittycat :hugs:

Didn't do a digi today - only one left and will use it IF this pregnancy lasts until 6 weeks.

Took a FRER instead and I think my tests are starting to get lighter. I'm really hoping I'm wrong but at this stage my HCG should be so high that the control line is so light. I hate not knowing.

I would like to go to EPU but don't believe you can see much on a scan at 5 weeks. Could maybe ask for bloods. This is a pic of FRER progression....do you see what I mean?

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 21
Forgot my wallet!!!! Omg. Is this baby brain already?!?!

They couldn't see me without my insurance card but rescheduled for the 30th for my appointment and US!

Now to patiently wait until then.

Didn't do a digi today - only one left and will use it IF this pregnancy lasts until 6 weeks.

Took a FRER instead and I think my tests are starting to get lighter. I'm really hoping I'm wrong but at this stage my HCG should be so high that the control line is so light. I hate not knowing.

I would like to go to EPU but don't believe you can see much on a scan at 5 weeks. Could maybe ask for bloods. This is a pic of FRER progression....do you see what I mean?

I think they look good :hugs:

I'm sure they can seen something on a scan at five weeks xx

I think they look good :hugs:

I'm sure they can seen something on a scan at five weeks xx

With my previous MC I'm sure I remember one of the doctors saying you can't see anything on a scan if HCG is below 1500 - mine must be as I've not got past 1-2 on digi. :shrug:

Forgot my wallet!!!! Omg. Is this baby brain already?!?!

They couldn't see me without my insurance card but rescheduled for the 30th for my appointment and US!

Now to patiently wait until then.

Oh noooo!!!! Defo baby brain and it only gets worse :haha:

Not sure how patient I'd be...that's a whole 15 days away!

Those Tess look good to me .. I don't see any lightening of the lines . I see super progression :) try not worry . One digi means nothing , they can be way off .

Please don't worry about a digi-they are notoriously crap. The lines on your FRERs look great to me. They are super dark.

I think you are right that the EPU would be unlikely top scan you at 5 weeks. They scanned my at 6 weeks when I was pregnant with my son but they wouldn't do it before then.

I know it is really difficult but try to put that digi out of your mind-right now you are pregnant and I'm hoping it is super sticky for you xx

Just had to jump in here & say I can't believe there's already a new March group! :) My baby girl was born in March of this year. Anyway, congrats to you all!!! <3 <3 <3

Wow ladies, we have been busy :)
Hope you are all ok and trying not to worry too much.

Mama Duck, how is the tooth?
Mama Lion, feeling better?

Beeker, try not to worry, your lines look good.

Sounds like a lot of us are impatiently waiting for scans. Got a 7 wk one next wk but not got a date for my 12 wk yet.

Mama Fox I'm feeling much better today, thanks for asking :) I iced my knee and refused to itch it and the swelling has almost completely gone. Now its just like itchy mosquito bites. I'm lucky it wasn't worse as I am allergic to the buggers.

Stucki our ultrasounds are the same day! I'm super excited but nervous as well. Hope the little beans are growning and thriving! And yes it could be baby brain already. I think we get so caught up with everything that is happening and bam! No brain :wacko:

I'm not sure if pregnancy cravings can happen this early but today I have wanted mexican, McDonald's fries (I'm not a fan of McD so it was weird), macaroni and cheese, and I just made brownies! I can't wait for them to cool!!!

Just got my bloods done. I swear there were 10 vials! My intake appointment and first ob appt (with dating ultrasound) isn't until 9 weeks. That seems like so long. I'm used to scans around 7 weeks. Wonder if it's because it's a military hospital.

Jbell, I have hankerings for random foods lately too. Today was brownies and subs.

Katoro we dropped to standard because I wasnt waiting until 10 weeks for my intake appointment.

Tricare standard covers 100% maternity and you can opt back into prime penalty free once ever 12 months.

I want civilian OB for this pregnancy.

Hey mommies!! I'm 4weeks and 5 days I'll be 5weeks on Thursday! My due date is March 17, 2015!! After successfully giving birth to my little girl in April of last year I fell pregant in October with twins and lost them at 8weeks last month we decided to try again and I lost it at 5 weeks (june 11) and immeadiatley fell pregnant again concieved around june 23-24 and got a bfp on 11dpo praying for a sticky bean this time!!

This is baby#3 for us We have a 4year old who will be 5 in October and an almost 17month old she's a mess lol!!! I'm 25 and my husband is 30!!

Hope you ladies are feeling hreat great and as excited as I am!!
Momma Frog

Hey mommies!! I'm 4weeks and 5 days I'll be 5weeks on Thursday! My due date is March 17, 2015!! After successfully giving birth to my little girl in April of last year I fell pregant in October with twins and lost them at 8weeks last month we decided to try again and I lost it at 5 weeks (june 11) and immeadiatley fell pregnant again concieved around june 23-24 and got a bfp on 11dpo praying for a sticky bean this time!!

This is baby#3 for us We have a 4year old who will be 5 in October and an almost 17month old she's a mess lol!!! I'm 25 and my husband is 30!!

Hope you ladies are feeling hreat great and as excited as I am!!
Momma Frog

Hi! FX for you! Sorry about your losses, girl! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->