March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Thank you bombshell 😀 I hope you have a happy healthy 9mnths also

Thanks girl! We just had a mc as well, in December, so the anxiety is hitting lol!
I don't have a job right now, just stay home with DD and a new pup (ugh. this dog is killing me lol I've never raised any animals myself before so this is a bit tough for me the whole potty training process, chewing and digging EVERYTHING) so I just have all day to wonder and think about what if we lose this one, etc. Are you doing anything to keep those thoughts away?

Hi ladies I have been reading from the start buy haven't commented yet! I am pregnant with #3, think I'm due about March 11. Have had an ectopic before so have been having hcg monitoring and an early scan tomorrow where I should be 6 weeks. Fingers crossed the little bobbin is in the right place.

I look forward to the journey with you lovelies over the next 8 months :)

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats!

Wow Otara twins how exciting!

For those of you experiencing anxiety about mc, I've had 4 losses since November and have discovered colouring is a great thing to do when I'm feeling anxious. I'm colouring a specific birth affirmations book, but there are loads of free adult colouring pages as well as dozens of books you can buy. I'm really finding it therapeutic and calming just to colour for a bit when I start to worry.

Wow ladies, we have been busy :)
Hope you are all ok and trying not to worry too much.

Mama Duck, how is the tooth?
Mama Lion, feeling better?

Beeker, try not to worry, your lines look good.

Sounds like a lot of us are impatiently waiting for scans. Got a 7 wk one next wk but not got a date for my 12 wk yet.

Tooth is sore, but now I know it's not showing any signs of infection, it is more manageable, except when it is keeping me away during my already crap day sleep (back on nights).

Wish my scan was next week, it's only another week away, but despite having told quite a few people, plus horrendous nausea, I just don't feel actually pregnant yet!

Aww mama duck I'm sorry you're having tooth problems too :( I'm suffering with wisdom tooth pain right now and its no fun at all. I'm kinda worried this one is deciding to come in sideways this time and will end up destroying my other molars in the process but the pain is less than it was two days ago so I'm hoping its retreated again and will either come back at the right angle or just stay dormant again til after the baby is born. The other three have each taken an eternity of up and down to finally settle but they've all fit in my mouth at least and haven't caused me any real drama but this last one is a right pain.

I took another test this morning, getting a bit panicky at lack of symptoms! I have had a niggling headache for a few days though and a wave of nausea this morning (but could just be because of the headache).

I will definitely be looking in to those adult colouring books, I've seen them pop up a few times on my social media and thought it was right up my street :)

Thank you bombshell 😀 I hope you have a happy healthy 9mnths also

Thanks girl! We just had a mc as well, in December, so the anxiety is hitting lol!
I don't have a job right now, just stay home with DD and a new pup (ugh. this dog is killing me lol I've never raised any animals myself before so this is a bit tough for me the whole potty training process, chewing and digging EVERYTHING) so I just have all day to wonder and think about what if we lose this one, etc. Are you doing anything to keep those thoughts away?

Wow our days are just alike lol! I'm not working either right now stay home with my ds and dd and our new puppy haha we just got him over the weekend he's pretty potty trained though but the chewing is driving me INSANE! I'm in the same boat about the mc anxiety everytime I use the restroom I get scared I'm gonna see blood or feel a cramp I start to worry. I love to color though so I'm gonna look into that I love word searches too. So far all I try to do is keep myself busy with the kids house and puppy

I'm with all you ladies with the anxiety! TMI alert, but I've been super moist...like ovulation moist, so every time I wipe I hold my breath but so far NOTHING, which really makes me feel better about this pregnancy.

I haven't been as obsessive about it and not much negativity in my mind either. I'm hopeful this is going to work out.

How's everyone feeling today?

I had my first rolling wave of nausea (happy birthday to me!) and I ate a cheeseburger for breakfast but could totally taste all of the iron in the meat and it turned me off....cheeseburgers are usually my kryptonite! Hoping that I don't have to go vegetarian the first couple of months ;)

My new symptom of today is constant peeing, and whenever I have to pee, I feel pressure on my pelvis and have to pee immediately! My boobs feel less sore than yesterday though- they're still sore, but yesterday they were super sore. Hopefully it's just a normal fluctuation!

Fezzie I think the soreness fluctuates because mine weren't sore yesterday but are today. I think there are so many hormones going crazy right now we're just going to have to hang on for the ride!

I have also been struggling off and on with anxiety about mc. This pregnancy I have adopted a more healthy mindset to enjoy each and every day independently. Each morning I wake up and I'm thankful because today I am pregnant, today there is life inside me and I'm going to celebrate that life. I don't know how long that it will be here but I'm going to enjoy every second I get the opportunity to carry it. For me it's been much easier thinking today I'm not going to worry, instead of thinking of long term monthly goals etc.

I'm hoping this post doesn't make me sound crazy lol :headspin:

Happy Birthday Stuki.

Just home from school and super tired. So glad it's holidays after tmrw. Love my kids at school but have zero patience these last few days which is unlike me.

Not so sore boobs this week. Not many symptoms actually, bit of nausea, not sleeping well ( normally sleep no problem)very tired and a bit headachey but that could be because of being tired. My IBS has been pretty bad too but can cope with that.

How is everyone else?

Scan 1 week today. Scared but excited.

FTMs just so you know your first ultrasound will be vaginally! They use a wand and insert it like a tampon. No one told me this and my husband and I had no idea and we were just like WTH! :haha:

Just wanted to prepare you. It does not hurt at all it's just weird

Hopeful one you sound so positive. I really hope you get your rainbow.

Stucki Happy Birthday!!!

Littlelilly are you a teacher? I teach mathematics. I taught 7th the past 4 years and I will teach 6th this year. I'm so excited and have been focusing a lot of energy towards my new classroom. It's funny that you're just about to go on holiday as we are getting ready to go back two weeks from tomorrow.

hopeful one- I love that way of thinking! I am going to try to worry less and be more like you!

littlelily- I know what you mean. I am a uni lecturer and I am so glad our classes are out right now. I don't have the stamina for a day of seminars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->