March Mummies 2011

its very very faint... but its easier to see IRL and i have had a few people in my journal see it... lets see if you guys can!
https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/DSC02411.jpg
https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/DSC02419-2.jpg

Thanks! My last AF was Dec 20th... But we only had :sex: on Jan 14th and 31st and based on the faint lines now im assuming conception was around the 31st. Which would make me due about Oct 23rd. That sounds like a nice dd, so i'll go with that.

that sounds like a great due date!!!! im soooo happy for you. what a blessing!!! :baby:

my first was due oct 30 and came oct 15. it was a great time to be due i think. kinda hot in the summer, but started cooling off around the end when i was really big so it was nice :cloud9:

Yayyy!!! Ready! So exciting!

I'm expecting AF this weekend, then will start opks again. I'm excited to get back to ttc!

angela and rach i hope its this cycle for you both!!!!

ready- have you told your DH yet?

We be close in cycle days then cause I'm on AF now probably o next weekend - Phoebes birthday! And DH!

ummmmmmmmmmmm no :blush:

Im a little afraid tbh. i don't know how he will react. it really was an accident. i though i oved around the 24th so when we dtd on the 31st i thought i was ok, but i guess not. our last baby convo went something like:
me - im going back to work part time
him - ok if thats what you want
me - how about i work for a year then have another year off
him - why a year off
me - another mat leave
him - we'll talk about that later....

and now its later and i don't know what to say to him.

how about "hey remember that convo we were going to have later...looks like I'll be taking off October 2012-October 2013" :)

or however long your maternity leave is.

how do you feel about things? i'm sure DH will be happy once the intial shock wears off :)

Congrats Ready! That is super exciting!
And congrats Natty on your new addition!
Good luck to the ladies ttc!
Sorry I havent been around much. My hubby just got done working 15 days in a row, so I was pretty busy as you can guess. Now he has 6 days off though so that will be nice. His birthday is this weekend, so we are going to have a few people over. Max has decided he doesnt want to crawl anymore. He is walking everywhere now. It seems so fast, since he just took his first steps a couple weeks ago! Life has been pretty stressful lately. Just been overwhelmed. We are trying really hard to pay some bills off and get out of debt. It is taking its toll, we have barely had enough for food and utility bills. But we just want to get out of debt without getting another loan or anything. I think I might go see my doctor again to change up my meds, I dont think they are working the way they should anymore. That and I am still having a hard time knowing that we wont be having any more babies. I know it is best for us, but I dont think it has quite sank in. And please dont stop posting about ttc and all that fun stuff on my account. I love reading about all of your wonderful news! It really makes my day most of the time. I just dont post much because I dont want to bring everyone down.

Oooooo ready congratulations how lovely !!!!

Nix I'm fineee thanks for asking x Evie is doing really well she went down to 6lb2 but now is 6lb8 she's so tiny ! Xx

We also have a babies r us about 15 min drive from our house on a retail park with a mothercare what a disaster no pennies x

Ooh i see that BFP congrats xx

brai (hugs) i know how you feel about coming to terms with no more babies, i feel the same but like you i know its for the best xx

blessed not long now. im so excited for you xx

natty im so glad your princess is here, congrats xx

eta good luck to the ladies ttc ,exciting times. i will be stalking xx

ready- im sure you will find a way to tell him :hugs: hopefully he will be surprised but happy!

brai- im sorry hun! i cant say i know exactly what you're going through, but i know it makes me terribly sad to think of not having anymore. i would be ok with having a break after this one, but i wouldnt want to think he was the last :cry:

natty- so good to hear munchky is putting on some weight! sounds like a healthy girl :cloud9:

so as bad as this is i sent a txt... i said that "i know this isn't a convo to have via txt but i am nervous and we may have had an oopsie and i think im pregnant." he called me INSTANTLY and was more upset that i was nervous to tell him. i told him i do have some worries as J wont be 2 yet and i just got back to work, but i was also excited. And he was very sweet and said he's only worried if i was worried. And then offered to come home and talk about it... i told him to stay at work, we need the $$ LOL

ready- so glad he was ok with it! when i told DH about this time i texted him lol. but he already knew i would be testing when i got up and i knew he wouldnt hear his phone. he had to mow the church lawn early that morning and told me to text him when i found out. im soooo happy for you guys, and i know not everyone agrees with me... but to me there is no such thing as an oopsie. the Lord plans every life He creates, even if we dont, and if something is planned its not an oopsie-just a blessing :flower:

I agree Melissa. This baby was def unplanned but certainly not unwanted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->