March Mummies 2011

Blessed I hope the rest of this pregnancy is uneventful and peaceful for you! Text me when baby arrives if you like and I will update here! So exited for you and you will be FINE!

Membas hope you can get the bike if Olivia would enjoy it!

Ahh Rach, she's so cute.

Here's an updated pic of Brody

Hope everyone is ok, I'm feeling very broody lately and can't wait for Dec to get here.. haha

Attachments

• Brody 2.jpg
    Brody 2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone just dropping in to say hi xx I can't upload pics on here from iPad :( if anyone wants to add me on fb it's Nat wild and there's some pics of Evie on there x I can't believe she's 10 days already ! Loving every min of having her here x just feel so bad that Ethan still needs mummy time I can't do a great deal with having a c section like lifting him it's so upsetting x

Brody is so adorable chimpette! :hugs:

natty :hugs: honey, I am sure it is a ton to try to juggle but just try to take one day at a time right now. It will get better and you still need time to heal from your section. Take it easy mama and try to remember Ethan will not remember this period of time, so don't stress too much!

AFM, we will be starting back to actively TTC next month. Exciting and scary at once! :happydance:

Hi Angela,

So excited that your going to ttc next month, I shall be keeping my eye out for you and your testing hope you catch it 1st time.

Natty try to take it easy and like Angela said Ethan won't remember this time so don't stress too much, I know easier said than done.

xx

susan- you have a gorgeous family, love the avi :cloud9:

natty- :hugs: i hope things get better as she gets a little bigger and you get into a routine. i remember going through that with jaxon. about to be there myself again and im not looking forward to it

angela- im soooo looking forward to your :bfp:

Thanks Blessed, I love yours with them in the bath.. too cute. How long have you got left now??

Good luck Rachel, keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks Blessed, I love yours with them in the bath.. too cute. How long have you got left now??

Good luck Rachel, keeping my fingers crossed for you

if i dont go into labor on my own before or have to get induced earlier due to complications, i had 5 weeks left from last friday. if i make it that far my OB will be inducing me on march 16 at the latest. it seems so close.

Thanks ladies!

Susan I love your new photo as well!

Rach how exciting that we will be ttc at the same time! I hope neither of us has to try very long!

So today I went shopping for a friends baby shower next weekend and had to fight the urge to buy tons of stuff for Ethan in babies r us (for all not in the u.s. it's a huge baby stuff store that sells absolutely everything baby). Soooo fun to shop there!

angela- we had to go to babies r us this weekend too. we were looking for a specific toy for nathons birthday that we couldnt find anywhere else. of course we found it, they have everything! it was so hard not to go crazy getting him a ton of things lol.

What did you buy Nathon?

And yes, I actually bought the wrong kind of bibs (ones we have tried and didn't like) for Ethan so I need to return and swap them. Secretly pleased to have an excuse to go back! Lol!

we got him a little basketball goal. it lights up and pays music when he scores lol. there is one in the baby room at church that he absolutely loves to play with so we really wanted to get him one. i cant believe he will be 1 in a week!!!!! seems to go by so fast :cloud9:

I got J the same basketball thingy LOL she likes it too! i gotta stop buying her stuff :wacko:

I started to go shopping for Ethan's bday while I was at BRU, but then I remembered we have a big consignment sale coming up here the first of the month. I'm working that one so I get to shop early and I am hoping to find tons of loot for my sweet munchkin! Last time I went to that sale I spent about sixty bucks and got more than I could even carry. I love consignment sales!

I have all the party stuff... It's a princess theme. Poor DH shares her birthday so he is having a princess party too!

Got AF yesterday which is good cause we didn't ttc last month so was waiting for it so I can start properly this month! Whoop!

Hope natty is gettin on ok. Hope you are getting on well blessed.

Anyone else ttc now or soon? Wana join me and Angela!? What CD are you on? X

No way! I'm sooo happy for you! Post it post it supress my poas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->