March Mummies 2011

Congrats Ready - glad your DH took it ok. Even when babies are unplanned things seem to somehow work out and the babies are always a blessing - once your baby is here you will hardly be able to imagine what life was like without him/her.

Blessed not much longer now - you must be loooking forward to get the new little man home.

Natty glad your little one is growing well.

Brai I have not yet come to terms with whether Kirima is my last baby or not though everyone tells me not to do it again - just too dangerous for everyone. I find the older Kirima gets the more I want another one though perhaps I'm not as broody as I was after my first since I know how hard it would be.

Kirima will be one tomorrow - I can't believe how fast this year has gone. She is still not walking but will take a few steps. We will have a tea for her at the mothers group I go to tomorrow and then a family tea on Saturday.

Yey so is Ethan x I can remember being in labour and mumtoj texting me telling me you had had niamh x crazy it feels like yesterday x

yay for all the birthdays coming up :happydance: i think we are near the end of the birthday list being the 30th of March...but we are excited that 1 year is not far off!

ready--glad your DH took the new well :)

Happy birthday to all our first march/February babies!

And ready I'm glad your dh is also happy about the new little one!

Any one here Breastfeeding while preggo?? It's painful :( and my left boob keeps randomly leaking :wacko:

Yey so is Ethan x I can remember being in labour and mumtoj texting me telling me you had had niamh x crazy it feels like yesterday x

Yep i remember too. its gone so quick and you have done it again since lol how is Ethan with Evie ? I held my friends baby yesterday and niamh went mental :) xx

He was v v jealous when we bought her home and cried all the time but he is no so bad now he goes all shy when he sees her now xxx

Ladies... i think those tests were either false positives or evaps. I got a :bfn: with a digital today. Im a little sad, but i just want AF to show and the symptoms i have to go away. I think the symptoms may be from Ovulation... i took an OPK and got an almost positive this afternoon, did another and its not as dark. so maybe im about to O.

i would test again with digital later. OPK will show positive in pregnancy, not just Ovulation. digital sometimes take longer. i would wait a few days and test again with FRER and go from there. :hugs: hope it turns out how you want it to :hugs:

i would test again with digital later. OPK will show positive in pregnancy, not just Ovulation. digital sometimes take longer. i would wait a few days and test again with FRER and go from there. :hugs: hope it turns out how you want it to :hugs:

i was going to say the exact same thing xx( hugs)

Niamh is 1 today, iv shed a little tear :) xx

Happy birthday to Ethan (natty) too xx

exactly!!!!

happy bday to ethan and niamh :flower:

Thanks ladies xx hugs for Niamh for yesterday did she have a wonderful day ? Ethan didn't bother it was just like any other day to him hehe x

Thanks ladies xx hugs for Niamh for yesterday did she have a wonderful day ? Ethan didn't bother it was just like any other day to him hehe x
she had a little party but yeah they're a bit oblivious at this age aren't they lol :) xxx

Got a surprise BFP yesterday. A little shell-shocked as totally unexpected, but happy :)

All being well, Lucy'll have a sibling end of October :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->