March Mummies 2011

lol thank you. i had to share, they were being so silly tonight. im gonna miss giving them baths when they are older like my girls. how is your punkin feeling?

her stuffy nose has turned into a cough now unfortunately. at dinner i had to take her dinner away and breastfeed her through a coughing spell...she just wanted to eat her dinner too but was having one of those spells that just doesn't stop. she's sleeping now and i hope she sleeps well. we've had 2 good nights of sleep, but not napping great...so we'll see.

i caught the cold from her now but mine doesn't seem to be too bad. hopefully she'll get passed this cough quickly. put some essential oils around on the bed in the area she sleeps in to help keep her sinuses clear--they've really helped a TON! i put some on her feet too with socks and that seems to help as well.

So cute Melissa! They look like they are having a blast!

angela- im so big i barely have energy to give them their baths lately. their dad or sisters usually do it. i had a little energy at the end of the day so i did it and they were being so silly. they really were having a blast :flower:

membas- i hope she is better soon. i hate the stuffy nose situation and adding a cough is not good. poor baby. im surprised she could sleep through it the last couple nights. glad you got some oils around to help her :hugs:

They are so cute Blessed - Nathon looks like he has grown a lot too and is competingh with his bigger grothers.

Membas hope she and you are better soon.

Sent Laurana to spend two nights with my inlaws and the house is quiet without her. I think Kirima is missing her, but she'll be back tomorrow. Kirima took 8 unaided steps yesterday so it is gradually getting more - I wonder how long it will be before she is walking properly - perhaps she will make it by her first birthday which is coming very soon. We will have an afternoon tea just for the extended family.

Go walkers! Phoebe is still to scared to attempt it although he stands unaided for long periods and will walk holiday just a little finger. Just need to build up the confidence to try it alone!

We are having a little party for family and a few close friends. Exciting!

Hello Everyone,

Ahh Nix, it won't be long now...

What's everyone getting for their little ones for their 1st birthday's. I haven't a clue what to get Brody..??

The trampoline sounds fun rach!

No idea what to get Ethan yet. We don't have family in town so will have a small party at the house for close friends. I've got to get planning that btw! Lol

Yay for all the walkers! Ethan is standing for a few moments at a time unaided, but not quite walking yet.

:hugs:

we are getting nathon a small basketball goal, one that is his size. he plays with one at church and loves it. also getting him a little tykes slide and a couple other things.

yay for the walkers!!! nathon will walk along things and push things along, but no walking on his own yet

i had some spotting last night so taking it easy today. the scan tech called in sick today so i had to go to the hospital for my scan. the lady was super nice and checked the placenta and babies organs. his fluid was at 7 first week, 9 last week, and 8 this week. my OB said she doesnt want it going back to 7 again. baby had his hands and feet by his face for a while and was playing with his toes, was so cute. then he stretched out and pushed his feet under my ribs.

Blessed so glad all is well for now, but definitely take it easy mama! Do you know what might have caused the spotting? Did they check your cervix when they did the scan?

no idea what caused it. if it would have kept up i would have went in for sure. they didnt check my cervix. we have been praying a lot and i feel very peaceful that everything will be ok. every time i start to worry im just gonna pray, thats my plan:thumbup:

A good plan! When we went to my perinatologist (they did all my OB scans past first tri) they could always check my cervix length with the u/s. so that always made me feel much better. You could always ask. They don't have to do it internally to check the length.

Hugs!!

thanks! i could probably ask at the next scan. i have a feeling she wont do it though. she didnt seem to want to do to even what she was supposed to do. :wacko:

I am just so aggravated FOR you. :grr: I am so frustrated anytime people like that seem miserable in their jobs, I just want to say is it THAT hard to just do your job well and not take their disgruntlement out on their patients?

:hugs: hang in there! Not much farther now!

i want to get olivia a strider bike for her birthday but it's probably more than we would spend on a birthday present, unless her grandparents want to all chip in and get it for her ;)

blessed, hope you are feeling okay and no more spotting :hugs:

angela- i know what you mean, i dont understand it. :wacko: thank you for your concern. :hugs: almost finished!!!!

membas- thanks, everything has been fine. i hope o gets her strider :happydance:

im going back and forth between being excited that baby is almost here and overwhelmed that nathon is so little still and needs so much. i remember feeling the same about jaxon when nathon was coming so im sure it will all be ok.

natty- i hope you are doing ok with your new addition!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->