March Mummies 2011

i think i see something but very faint. was it in time limit??? hope to see a darker one tomorrow!:flower:

Had my first scan today ladies! Everything looking good so far! Heartbeat great, and baby measuring perfectly at 6+4! :happydance::happydance:

congrats on a great scan :)

hard to tell on the line--perhaps another test tomorrow will show something more--fx'd for you!

for all those that inquired or don't know...divinebeauty's account was deleted today--the mods determined it all to be a lie...i feel really bad for the people on bnb that she was "close" to and they feel really hurt. i am friends with one of the people who "knew" her and they are bewildered. it's very sad.

Yeah been keeping up with that thread... Bit confusing really

Well here is today's ic will get another brand later xx

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/f2124eee.jpg

I've just been reading the divinebeauty thread- all i can say is wow :(
Rach- im sure i see a line let us know how you get on xx

Wow...thanks Membas for the update. I've not been able to see the thread since it was moved to GS, but I was following it closely till then. How sad that people would create such a hoax. I will never understand why people do things like that. I'm thankful that she is not sick after all, but...definitely bewildering!

Rach I definitely see a faint line! How many dpo are you now?

rach- get an frer!!!

wow, thats no good to mess with peoples emotions like that! i consider my prayers sacred when i speak to my savior and ask for his help. i dont understand why someone would do that kind of thing. DH and i will pray for her still, just for a different purpose. and will definitely pray for everyone who was effected by this.

angela how are you feeling??? any morning sickness yet?? other symptoms???

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/abbb5a05.jpg

Here is SuperDrug one! I see something. Think I'm 11/12 dpo x

i def see something!!!! not likely to be an evap when its on a different brand!:thumbup:

I see a line Nix! :happydance:

Congrats on the great scan Rotter :)

Hi to all the ladies :hugs:

Looks like a bfp to me rach!!! :happydance:

Blessed, thanks, I am hanging in. Major nausea now pretty much all day and night like with Ethan, but at least baby is doing well! It's a little easier that I can be home with Ethan instead of having to struggle into the office, but it's harder in a way because he is so mobile now that keeping up with him is a challenge. I'm soooo looking forward to 2nd tri!

:hugs:

That scares me - a toddler and ms! Yuk! And I had it for the whole pregnancy '

That scares me - a toddler and ms! Yuk! And I had it for the whole pregnancy '

Scares me too Rach! :haha: but truthfully, I figure we will all survive, just may not be my favorite 6-8 weeks. I had it the whole pregnancy too, but in second and third tri I took zofran every night and that helped immensely. I didn't take it very often in first tri (not bc I didn't want to!) just bc I was nervous of taking meds that early, but I took it occasionally (like when I had to be in a big meeting etc.) and will do the same this time,

So far it's just exhausting, between feeling ill and running after him. :dohh:

Speaking of our toddlers, does anyone else have a child that gets stuck under furniture routinely!?:dohh: three times now in two days Ethan has crawled under something and gotten stuck and started screaming. It would be funny except I feel bad for hm, I know he is just exploring but seriously! :dohh:

Sorry i meant to say congrats on the scan before Angela xx

Rach - think that's bfp , congrats xx

Congrats on the scan Angela!
Nix congrats on the bfp - can definitely see lines on them!

You lot make me feel a tiny bit jealous with the new babies on the way although I am enjoying my two so much and am actually perfectly happy with two. Kirima has become so sweet - if she sees her big sister crying she will go and pat her on the arm. And yes she is crawling under furniture though up until now she has somehow figured out how to get out again - she is a lot more independent at this age than my eldest was.

How are the new babies and their Mums doing?

Not related to this thread we are trying to decide what to do with my eldest regarding school - she is booked into a private school nearby and we must pay the deposit soon to enrol her for next year (grade 0 or kindergarten) - the public schools here are not worth sending any child to (they are really terrible) so its either that or homeschool but it is SO expensive that I would have to work a lot more than I am doing now and that would mean putting Kirima in a creche which would cost nearly as much as the private school and defeat the purpose of working more. Also my eldest is emotionally in many ways quite immature (or maybe normal for a 4 year old) but academically very advanced and I do not think the school will cater to this so it might be better to just keep her at home. It is stressing me out a lot trying to make the best decision for her and her family and we have very little time left to decide.

Phoebe is slightly too large to be getting under furniture! Getting her weighed tomorrow but she was 28lb last time 4 weeks ago. Think it's slightly out cause they do it clothed now she's 1.

Are you thinking of finding out the sex Angela?

Anyone else planning on joining us :)

Hey tanikit. Not sure what to suggest on schooling. Although we have started thinking out making sure we are living near the school we plan to put them in x

Thanks Pinky and Roons!

WOW Rach, 28 pounds? Ethan is still under 22 lol! It's funny though when he gets stuck all I can see is his little bottom and feet sticking out and befits almost perfectly (sadly) under several things right now. I keep hoping he will learn not to crawl under there!

Tanikit, :hug: that is a lot to decide, as it's one of those decisions where whichever way you go, there are other factors affected. I know you guys were trying to get out of SA entirely... Is that now on hold? I'm sorry I lost the thread on how that was going for you. So sweet about kirima!

:hugs:

Ps yes, Rach, will definitely find out the gender ASAP! I'm a planner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back