March Mummies 2011

Wow Nix, 28lbs is big! Kirima is still a tiny thing - under 8kgs still (she was only 16lb 13oz at her 12 month appointment and she hasn't grown much since then)

As for going overseas we are just waiting for my DH to finish a set of work he is doing and then decide whether to spend the money he makes on getting an application in to get overseas. I am actually desperate to go - people are starting to suggest I see a psychologist again because of the PTSD that is getting far worse as we enter winter here - I start packing bags in the evenings to get the kids out the house in case something happens when DH comes home even though I know it isn't rational and I also often feel like crying in the evenings around supper time even though it is not like I am depressed or anything and usually once DH is home I am fine though not sleeping well always. I am still managing to cope with life and get the things done that need doing, but I am always stressed. Anyway, we are still looking into it but I am not sure exactly how to get out of here successfully right now so we are also trying to decide what to do with L's schooling at the same time (another reason to get out of here is the standard of education - it is really bad)

Wow Nix, 28lbs is big! Kirima is still a tiny thing - under 8kgs still (she was only 16lb 13oz at her 12 month appointment and she hasn't grown much since then)

As for going overseas we are just waiting for my DH to finish a set of work he is doing and then decide whether to spend the money he makes on getting an application in to get overseas. I am actually desperate to go - people are starting to suggest I see a psychologist again because of the PTSD that is getting far worse as we enter winter here - I start packing bags in the evenings to get the kids out the house in case something happens when DH comes home even though I know it isn't rational and I also often feel like crying in the evenings around supper time even though it is not like I am depressed or anything and usually once DH is home I am fine though not sleeping well always. I am still managing to cope with life and get the things done that need doing, but I am always stressed. Anyway, we are still looking into it but I am not sure exactly how to get out of here successfully right now so we are also trying to decide what to do with L's schooling at the same time (another reason to get out of here is the standard of education - it is really bad)

Oh honey, after what you all went through with the attacks and robberies I can only imagine! I'm so glad you are managing but yes, if it's affecting you that deeply (and I can certainly understand why!) I would say maybe counseling could help, or possibly an anti anxiety med? I think you are doing the right thing being as prepared as possible, but I just hate that you are having to live in such fear. I will be praying that you get out of there SOON!

:hug:

Hello ladies,

Congrats Nix on your BFP so happy for you.

I weighed Brody on his 1st birthday and he was 11kg so about 24lbs. Brody is tall too, which I'm not really surprised at as Logan is huge for his age, we always get asked what his age is when he's in classes because he is so much taller than the other kids. When I took him to get his feet measured (yet another big thing), the guy thought he was 5, I was like errrr no he's 3.. haha

Big tall boys with big feet, think I might need to lock them up when their older haha

Here's a picture of the monsters in the bath... I can't believe how quick they grow up, I need another baby quick.... LOL

Attachments

• 553158_10150607525805981_581535980_9444491_604306843_n.jpg
    553158_10150607525805981_581535980_9444491_604306843_n.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
So cute Susan! Ethan has huge feet too but is about average height according to charts.

Chimpette your boys look so cute! In that photo they look almost the same size and your toddler doesn't look like a baby anymore! How do you with big babies manage to carry them around? Kirima still wants to be in my arms so much - especially when I want to cook, that I do not know how I would manage if she was 11 pounds more than she is now. Funnily enough my children have big feet - Kirima is wearing size 3 shoes despite being so tiny.

Kirima got a big bruise and scrape on her head today while I was at work - the poor nanny was so worried I would be cross but I know it happens especially since Kirima is trying to climb up and down stairs that outside are not so even.

rach- whats your due date??? :flower:

tanikit- i hope you get out of there soon. sorry your so stressed, i would be too :hugs: will pray for you

angela- lol, nathon doesnt really go under the furniture. he climbs on it! he can sometimes get down, but sometimes gets stuck. jaxon also has started learning how to open doors and turn lights on and off, so its very busy and interesting around here :haha:

I promise to do a big catch up etc when I get on my PC and I'll even learn to multi quote!!

congrats Rach!!

J started to walk last week! its so cute to see her toddle around LOL we have a few new bruises though this week LOL AND she has decided to cut 3 molars and her 2 top eye teeth at the same time :wacko:

ooh sorry for the teething! sounds rough. O has given us a reprieve on teeth for the time being..whew! it is fun to watch them walk :) O loves it and barely crawls anymore...maybe once or twice a week i catch her crawling...but then she's on her feet going...just in time for spring and summer and running around the parks!

Chimpette your boys look so cute! In that photo they look almost the same size and your toddler doesn't look like a baby anymore! How do you with big babies manage to carry them around? Kirima still wants to be in my arms so much - especially when I want to cook, that I do not know how I would manage if she was 11 pounds more than she is now. Funnily enough my children have big feet - Kirima is wearing size 3 shoes despite being so tiny.

Kirima got a big bruise and scrape on her head today while I was at work - the poor nanny was so worried I would be cross but I know it happens especially since Kirima is trying to climb up and down stairs that outside are not so even.

Brody's been crawling since 6 months and walking since 10 months, so to be honest he's quite happy being on the floor and if he does start when I'm doing something I know it's because he's tired so I go sit with him on the sofa and he falls alseep pretty quick.. I'm not sure I could cope if he wanted to be held, my backs in a complete mess since I had a fall last year so I wouldn't be able to do it.

Brody's in a size 6 trainers at the moment, but I think trainers come up small so he'd probably be a size 5. I'll have to get him measured properly soon :haha:

Hope everyone is ok, excellent due date Nix :thumbup:

Cute pics of babies everyone!

started a journal if anyone fancies stalking! Its in my siggy :)

Got phoebe's feet measured again yesterday - gone up again so now in size 5 (3rd pair of shoes may i add!!) They are so expensive so going to shop around on line

So when do babies go in to toddler beds? We dont have a cot bed but have her next bed with the safety rail already from a family member.

I'd be curious too when people put their LOs into a toddler bed. Olivia is fully mobile, walking and can usually get off our bed if she wants to safely...although she's still not wise about sitting up on the edge and has almost fallen off a few times backwards. She sleeps with us but I wonder when we can turn her crib into toddler bed and perhaps she'll go in and out of it on her own....???

i really think they are all so different it just depends on the baby as to when they can transfer. we co-sleep and all of mine have been ready at different times.

oh yeah O is no where near wanting to sleep anywhere but right next to me :)

blessed, are you cosleeping with more than 1 at a time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->