March Mummies 2011

Thanks girls. Defo not spotting anymore - full flow now. Itll happen again soon so chin up :)

i don`t want this to come accross wrong... but the bnb member who started the march mummies thread back when we got pregnant (shameful i forget her name) but she MC and got pregnant next cycle and i think still had her baby in march (Even though she was due the beginning of april!)

So i love your positive attitude and huge :hugs:

i don`t want this to come accross wrong... but the bnb member who started the march mummies thread back when we got pregnant (shameful i forget her name) but she MC and got pregnant next cycle and i think still had her baby in march (Even though she was due the beginning of april!)

So i love your positive attitude and huge :hugs:

Was it pinksnowball? im prob wrong though cos im rubbish with names xx

It was pink snowball but changed we username to xrainbowx xx. Thanks girls :)

yes thats who it was!! just a positive story about something as awful as a mc. :hugs:

OMG.... hi girls!!... im back!! god its been a good 6 months im so sorry for my disapearring act!!.... how is everyone?? how are your lil 1 year olds?... how quick has that gone??? argghh!!!!

Not bad thank you Nat... and you?.... just got me hands full with my 3 munchkins and Mason is a proper lil monkey since he has found his feet he wants to walk everywhere and the pushchair he just see's as the enemy lol

Awww that sounds like Ethan, yes i can imagine you are busy. Im fine thanks also have my hands full 2 under 15 months is hard work but lovely xx

Hey ladies! Shells and natty great to hear from you! I can imagine you both have your hands quite full with 3! I've only got the one so far, but chasing him during first tri makes me feel like I've got several lol! How's everyone else doing?

Afm, had second scan Tuesday and everything looks great! Baby measuring exactly in dates at 8+4! So happy for that, just exhausted and sooooo ready to be done with first tri.

Hugs to all!

hi shells!!!! :flower:

angela- ugh, first tri can be so rough! i hope the fatigue and morning sickness goes soon :hugs: looooove your new avi, he is so precious :cloud9:

Thanks Melissa! I'm hanging in...by my fingernails LOL! And thank you on the photos. We just got Ethan's 1 year photos back and I'm so happy with them! :cloud9:

:hugs:

Hi ladies, just thought I'd pop on and share my news ... we are expecting a very unexpected number 3. The other half is still in shock and struggling to come to tems with it. I was on the mini pill, bf Lyndon and we didn't dtd very much so one very determined bubs!!!!

We haven't gone public so anyone who has me on FB please don't mention it.

Oh Cathryn, congratulations! I'm so excited for you! :hugs::happydance: I know you had said you were stopping at two, so I know your OH may be in shock!

How far along are you?

yay cathryn!!!! congrats to you hun, your DH will come around. what a blessing:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->