• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Hiya not posted in ages but do follow the thread. Being induced on Thursday so number two should be with us by the weekend! Last day of work tomorrow. Was meant to be Friday but won't make that, lol.

Thanks Blessed! I'm SO ready lol! Know baby needs a few more weeks but man, each day is painful right now!

Congrats Lady K!

lady-k and angela i hope its not much longer! those last days are really rough :hugs: soon you will have those precious bundles to cuddle :cloud9:

Hi Rach! Still hanging in here. Huge and moving slowly lol! Hope eveyone else is well.

How is the SPD going?

Your so close!! I'm jel! Got given crutches but doesn't help when looking after phoebe!! I'll survive!

I'm SO ready LOL! I am so miserable physically at the moment.

I'm so sorry about the SPD though! Mine hasn't been as bad this time (though back pain is worse) so I'm thankful for that.

Rach would you like me to post you the special belt they gave me ? Your more than welcome to it it's really good x

Omg i would love that! Do you mind? I'll pay the postage? I'll ok you my address tomorrow. Thanks so so much xxx

lady-k how are you doing??? cant wait to see pics :cloud9:

how are you preggos and mamas doing??:flower:

Sorry not updated yet! Layla Rose born 3.51am Sunday 21st by emergency c-section. 7lb10. She's gorgeous. Lucy's being an amazing caring helpful big sister. Pics soon. She looks the spit of Lucy as a newborn.

Congrats Lady K!

I'm hanging in. 36 weeks tomorrow. Exhausted and SOOOO past ready! Only dilated 1 cm at today's appt, though thankful even for that!

How is evereyone else?

Hey ladies, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Have spent today at hospital getting monitored for high BP readings at yesterday's scan (166/98). Hoping they will let me try home rest first and monitor there, but they are doing bloodwork and labs first and meanwhile I'm stuck at the hospital by myself (hubby is at home with the little guy). Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I will update when there is any new info. Hugs!

Hey ladies, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Have spent today at hospital getting monitored for high BP readings at yesterday's scan (166/98). Hoping they will let me try home rest first and monitor there, but they are doing bloodwork and labs first and meanwhile I'm stuck at the hospital by myself (hubby is at home with the little guy). Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I will update when there is any new info. Hugs!

praying for you hun! didnt you have this issue with ethan or am i thinking of something else??? :hugs:

Thanks blessed! You are remembering correctly, same issue and about the same timing. We will be watching it closely but at least I got to leave the hospital yesterday! Please do keep praying and I will update as there is any news. Back to dr tomorrow then should have better idea of the plan going forward. Thanks and hugs!

:hugs: Rotters, i'll be thinking of you xxx

Congrats Lady-K!! xx

huge congrats lady-k!!!!:happydance: cant wait to see some pics

angela- :hugs: will keep praying. i hope its kept under control. are they saying pre-eclampsia?? hang in there, one more month baby boy! keep us updated when you can

Hope this works...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member