March Mummies 2011

Angela hope the last few weeks go quickly for you xx,

We think we have a name it's on a weeks trial - Kooper so will see if OH can live with it after that

Hope everyone else is doing well and those TTC are not kept waiting too long.

Thanks Cathryn! I love that name, hope it works out! We still haven't settled on a name, either!

Okay ladies, we go in tonight to start induction. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts, and we should be meeting our little guy tomorrow sometime! Thanks so much and I will update as I am able!

Thanks Rach! And I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks now! :happydance:

30 weeks is nothing! Your in labour haha! Hope it all goes well and you tell me it doesn't hurt second time haha!

He's here! Good news rach, only about 7 hr labor start-finish this time and with a great epidural this time, I had ZERO pain so can honestly say it was a great birth experience!

Baby is NINE and a half pounds! 22 inches! He was huge but I have been telling them that since 30 weeks lol!

Still deciding on name but will upload pics when we get home! Thanks for the love and prayers!

:cloud9: i wasnt expecting to hear from you so soon! :happydance:

sounds like a healthy little guy :thumbup: cant wait to see some pics and hear the name!

Congratulations hun, glad you had a better time this time xx looking forward to your pics xx

Congrats to you!!! Well done! 9 and a half pounds! Good gorl!! Looking forward to names and pics. Enjoy this time with your new baby xx

Hey girls! How Is everyone?!! Excited for Xmas?!!

Ready - I saw you are pregnant on another thread!!!' Congrats sweetie!!!

Oh congrats Ready! Yay for more babies on our group!!

Rach we are well, just feeling overwhelmed at the thought of Christmas right this second lol. Not quite got all the gifts for family yet and will be doing that online. Then there is the whole Christmas card and birth announcement issue lol...Gotta take photos which will involve all of us being clean and dressed at the same time :rofl: not sure when that will happen! I feel like I'm coping fine with the newborn days until we throw Christmas (normally my very favorite time of year!) on top!

Hope everyone else is well!

:hugs:

:haha: Rotters! I hope you manage to still have a great Christmas :hugs:

Congrats Ready! :hugs:

congrats ready!!!! :happydance:

i hope your christmas isnt too much for you. try to stay as relaxed as possible :hugs: love the name too btw and he is absolutely precious :cloud9:

He's here! Good news rach, only about 7 hr labor start-finish this time and with a great epidural this time, I had ZERO pain so can honestly say it was a great birth experience!

Baby is NINE and a half pounds! 22 inches! He was huge but I have been telling them that since 30 weeks lol!

Still deciding on name but will upload pics when we get home! Thanks for the love and prayers!

what a beautiful little boy well done you :) I have not been getting updates so had to go searching for the thread today :flower:

How is every one doing all looking forward to Christmas, Baby Paul is doing great such a little sweetheart ,we have just weaned from the breast fully now and he drank milk for me tonight up till now he was refusing to :happydance:

I also am 6 weeks pregnant :cloud9: Praying this is a sticky baby feeling very sick in the morning and on and off through the day so that is good I guess

Happy Christmas every one :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->