• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Hmm, sorry the above photo is sideways..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
wow hun, you look fab for just having a baby! and she is soooo gorgeous! :cloud9:

I agree Lady K, you look great sweetie! And baby is beautiful! :hugs:

Thanks to all for the hugs and thoughts and prayers - I'm just taking one day at a time and hoping we can make it till baby decides to come on his own... I do NOT want to be induced again if I can help it.

:hugs: to all!

are they keeping a good eye on you angela?

when do you go back in to be checked and have your bp monitored???

Thanks blessed,

Yes, we are keeping close tabs. I saw my regular OB on Monday (the high readings came from the perinatologist on Friday, whom we normally only see for scans) and she agreed - wee will just not allow the peri to take any more readings. My BP was normal at last Thursday's OB appt (the day before the crazy readings at peri), then it was mostly normal at the hospital all day Saturday (and even that abnormality could easily be because I was there NINE hours, by myself, with no food!), then normal all day at home Sunday, normal Monday and normal since (I can monitor it at home as we have several monitors here at the house). Also, all the bloodwork (2 different panels) and the 24 hour urine test they ran have been normal. So my theory is the peri has faulty equipment and/or faulty technique; they had me lying down on the arm they were trying to take pressures from. Grr! S anyway we are just watching and I'm praying this little guy gets to come on his own, when he is ready!

Thanks for checking on me!

oh wow! what a headache, but better safe than sorry i guess :hugs:

almost 37 weeks now, he could come any day! how exciting!!! :happydance:

Yes, I'm praying he comes as soon as he is ready, now!

Hi all hope everyone is good - just a very quick one to say our baby boy was born @ 2am this morning a very healthy 8lbs, he seems so little compared to the other 2 as newborns (8lbs 11 and 9lbs 15)

Hi all hope everyone is good - just a very quick one to say our baby boy was born @ 2am this morning a very healthy 8lbs, he seems so little compared to the other 2 as newborns (8lbs 11 and 9lbs 15)

congrats cathryn!!!!!! whats his name??? :cloud9:

Congrats on the new babies LadyK and Cathryn! Great pic Lady-K, she does look like Lucy!

Angela, hope you are doing well and no more issues with the BP!

I hardly seem to get on here anymore but think of you all often. Hope all the toddlers are doing well, all the mamas too, and the pregnant ladies and new babies! :)

Olivia and I are doing well...She has a cold so we aren't sleeping much at night right now. She had her first fever this week...I'm thankful it's been 19 months and it's her first one, I'm also thankful it's GONE! Now just gotta get the cough and mucus gone...she's also cutting her last canine tooth--which is proving to be a difficult one with lots of crying and clingy baby times.

Nonetheless we are doing well and hope you are all too.

Congrats Cathryn! Definitely excitd to hear his name! Hugs!

Thanks Membas, we are hanging in so far! So glad to hear from you and that Olivia is doing great!

No name yet lol can see him being "new baby" the rest of his life ...

Lol Cathryn! Don't feel bad, Ethan didn't get his name till we were walking out the hospital door, and then only because we HAD to decide so we could fill out the paperwork! :rofl:

lol cathryn- you pick great names, im sure it will be precious when you do :flower:

so great to hear from you membas. hope olivia feels better very soon :hugs:

angela how are you doing??? bp staying down?

Doing ok so far, thanks blessed! We are just waiting, waiting, waiting impatiently lol! I think the high readings were flukes at that particular dr office,thank God. It seems fine at home and at my OB, so that's good!

37+3?! wowser! im so excited for you!!!

Feels like i have ages even though its going quick!!

Rach it will be here before you know it, though I won't lie - the last few weeks are dragging endlessly! I'm SO ready! Lol!

Hello ladies,

Congratulations to the new babies and hope everyone is ok and pregnancies going ok.

I do come on here and read up but haven't been putting anything because nothing really exciting going on here. Brody's a real little bruiser, guess that comes from having a big brother LOL

Studies have come to a stand still at the moment, I have 3 exams left and 1 project and i'm then fully qualified AAT, but I'm finding it a struggle at the moment with the boys, my job, the house and having to fit it in my brain with everything else.. hoping to get back on track in the next week, so please keep your fingers crossed.

Some more exciting news is that I have taken my final pill and fingers crossed we will be actively starting to try next month :o)

angela- those last few weeks are so hard on the body, thankfully its almost over. so exciting to be so close though :flower:

susan- so exciting to be ttc! :happydance:

rach- how are you feeling??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back