• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mummies 2011

Congrats Celtic!!!

I've been in hospital with headaches but I'm out now - did tests and MRI and they are happy I'm not dying (there words not mine!) so home now feeling better and excited for Xmas.
Had growth scan whilst in there and baby estimates 5lb1oz. Pic in my journal :)

Congrats Celtic!!!

I've been in hospital with headaches but I'm out now - did tests and MRI and they are happy I'm not dying (there words not mine!) so home now feeling better and excited for Xmas.
Had growth scan whilst in there and baby estimates 5lb1oz. Pic in my journal :)

yikes you poor thing, glad all is ok!!! :hugs:

Thanks every one :flower:

Hi Everyone! Long time since I posted. Hope you are all doing well. Congrats on the new babies and newly PG mamas! How exciting!

Hope everyone has great holidays. Merry Christmas from O and I :)

O is growing up so quickly. She's just this full on toddler, speaking sentences, developing quite the personality, so sweet, so freaking determined and stubborn some times! It's amazing to watch her develop and grow into who she is. We won't be trying for #2 for a while we decided. Likely gonna wait for Summer 2014. So a ways off, but for the best for where we are at right now. That would put O and #2 about 4 years apart if we get PG right away...3 years was my more ideal time frame, but there are so many reasons for us to wait in our minds.

Working on night weaning now...it's going quite well...i try not to nurse between 10p-6a. If she wakes, and she usually does at least twice, i sing her back to sleep. If she wont settle I will nurse, but it's rare that she won't settle with a little singing and go right back to sleep. She still nurses several times a day when I'm not at work...not sure when she'll wean completely...I am hoping to go til 2 years but am hoping to be done around that time.

Hope you are all well and Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!

Hi Everyone,

how are you all ? busy i suspect :))

Nix congratulations on the birth of Baby Jude !!!

We have been to Peppa Pig World these last few days, ethan was 2 on monday and evie was 1 on 1st Feb !!!

heres a few piccies xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0089-2.jpg
    DSC_0089-2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0149-2.jpg
    DSC_0149-2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0216-2.jpg
    DSC_0216-2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
Awesome pics Natty!

Membas, thanks for the update! Sounds like all is well with Miss O!

Hugs to everyone!

We are well, just trying to get our feet under us after Reece's arrival. Settling into a good routine now, just need to master the art of getting out and about more! :haha:

Will update some pics soon!

:hugs:

Lovely pics! And so jel of your donkey!!!!!! Struggling to decide on a double buggy!

We are all doing well, cant believe Jude is over 3 weeks old already :( He is getting too big!!

wow time is flying :thumbup:

beautiful pictures Natty :flower:

I can not believe my little man will be 2 soon :dohh:

Thanks All,

nix the Donkey is fantastic defo worth the money, can not rate it enough its been amazing xx

I think if i had the age gap you have i would have bought it but i cant justify it with Phoebe wanting to walk more and more! Even second hand they are £650-700 ish!

Phoebe is 2 on Sunday!!!!!

awww, all the LO's starting to turn 2. nathon is tomorrow, he is so excited. then mason will be 1 march 6. back to back bdays will be fun :)

love the pics natty, so adorable! :cloud9:

membas- nice to hear from you :flower:

angela- its nice to be able to get out and about finally. :hugs:

rach- i love my double strollers, we actually have two. one is smaller and the other is a beast but its a jogging one so more comfortable when they are in for long periods

Rach we got the baby jogger city select (not sure if you have in the uk) and I LOVE it. Converts from single to double and back as needed. Super easy and we are loving it.

Hugs ladies and yes, I can't believe it's been two years already!! Crazy!! We are doing Ethan's party with Cars 2 movie theme; it is his absolute favorite right now!

Yeah we so have that. Will have a look.

Party sounds great fun!

Hi - been gone a while. Nix congrats on the birth of Jude. Natty those pics are gorgeous.

Rottpaw getting out and about with two does seem stressful at first, but it gets better as time goes by.

K had her birthday on Sunday and we had a party on Saturday. She was a bit shy with everyone there, but they all seemed to enjoy it. I can't believe my baby is 2 already and as she speaks more and more now I start to get broody again.

So nice to catch up with everyone! Congrats on all the birthdays and new babies! Nothing much new here. I am still breastfeeding and trying to wean Max off by his birthday in 2 weeks! Hope everyone is well!

It IS nice to hear from everyone! Hope all the babies have wonderful 2nd birthdays!

Hello ladies,

Long time no speak.

Congrats on the new babies, Nix I can't believe Jude is 3 weeks either crazy.

Well I had my scan on Monday and happy to say everything is going along smoothly, so i'm due in Sept. Happy days

Oh congrats Susan! So exciting! I love seeing more bumps on this thread!

Hey all!! Long long time (some of u anyway!)

Hope u all are well! J is a crazy little 2 year old, & I'm due with brother on Aug 1st :woohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->