March Mummies 2011

i will be praying for the little guy on my own and will add it in on the family prayers at night :hugs:

Sending positive energy for Max's surgery, I won't forget as its on my birthday. Do you still feel the cyst is growing or has it settled?

Not long now Nix for your big day - looking forward to seeing the pics

As for us - We've finally had all of Lyndons results back and I'm relieved to say that they have come back negative for anything to worry about.

Hope all of our pregnant ladies are doing well and sickness and other early pregnancy issues are keeping at bay.

I'm really pleased all the tests came back clear for Lyndon :happydance:

Yay for good test results!
Cant wait to see wedding pictures!
I think his cyst is getting bigger. I am glad it is getting removed soon. I think if we waited much longer it would start getting in his line of sight. Thanks for all the well wishes!

So pleased tests negative Cathryn xx I get married on your birthday?! I won't forget it!!

Just about hun! I had final fitting today :) just last minute things to sort! can't wait now!

How is everyone and their beautiful babies? Must post an updated pic. Anyone heard from natty?

Just about hun! I had final fitting today :) just last minute things to sort! can't wait now!

How is everyone and their beautiful babies? Must post an updated pic. Anyone heard from natty?

Thata great, will you post some wedding pics for us afterwards? It's lovely you're so excited!!! Natty fine from what i last heard but it's been a while :hugs:

We're fine ta xx

Brai will be thinking of you and Max when he goes for surgery.

Nix its so soon til your wedding - glad you are excited and can't wait to hear how it went.

I'm here I'm here !! Spending most days with my head down the lav lol !!

So pleased for Lyndon :)))) praying for your beautiful boy brai x

Thanks girls. I'll defo share my pics! Am I the first march mummy bride since babies born?!!!!! Haha!!

awww cute babies girls. must put some of Niamh on.

Im so glad Lyndon's results came back ok Cathryn.

Will be thinking of you Brai. hope the op goes well :hugs:

i bet your so excited Rachel- not long now.

how is everyone's bubs doing with weaning? niamh has been having tea for the past week and lunch for 2days. she seems ready all of a sudden so im just going with it.

hope everyone is ok and i hope pregnancy is being kind to you natty, blessed and 2nd time xx

I don't even understand how to wean haha!! We've been giving normal bottles then after breakfast maybe rice or fruit. Then after tea bottle give fruit. Don't know when to do it before bottle? Or when to do more flavoury food!!!

Kirima is still on one meal a day at lunch time - we gave her rice cereal first and have since tried some sweet potato. I'll move to another vegetable in a day or twos time and possibly increase to two meals a day soon though really she isn't 6 months so I am less concerned about that now. She is eating quite well.

Forgot to say so glad Lyndon's tests came back well.

Aww bless ya Rachel lol

I give Niamh 6am bottle
10am bottle
12 lunch (only given lunch for past 3 days)2pm bottle 4pm tea. for the 1st few days i gave her baby rice then mash potato then carrot then sweet potato, sweed (SP), butternut squash
in the next few days iv got cauli and brocolli and mango and bannana ready to make for her. she also has a 10pm bottle that i cant wait for her to drop :haha: i did the same with my other 2lo's and they eat anything so im doing the same again.

rach- im sure you will figure out what works for her :hugs:

natty- i hope you feel better soon, you poor thing. i have had a couple waves of nausea, but nothing on going yet. im gonna try the motion sickness bands this time. im not looking forward to ms at all :nope:

We are doing BLW, at the moment whilst he shows interest in food and is forever grabing my plate and pinching bits off it he's only once managed to get something to his mouth and then cause it had gone cold he spat it back out lol, but I'm in no rush, getting to boobs out is much easier than preparing foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->