March Mummies 2011

Brai can definitely see a line - take another test (or two)

Took one this morning and it looks like BFN? So not quite sure what is going on. Will wait another week or so and take another is I still don't feel good.

brai- i havent ever got an evap on a frer. is that the test you took? if i take one with 2mu or 3mu without drinking anything mine are darker than fmu. i hope you get a clear answer soon! not sure how you feel about it, but im excited for you if your pg!:hugs:

Its actually an Answer test. I swear I see something really faint this morning, but maybe I am just crazy! I would love another if I was, the hubby would need some time to get used to it but he would be happy to I know. Not a great picture, but let me know if you guys think BFN? Think I am going to go get some dollar store tests today...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 17
I can actually see a line there when i look at it to the side sort of thing its quite clear?!

my DH rigged up a way to hang our cloth dipes in the bathroom downstairs next to the washer and dryer. love them so far, they are so cute. we like to match their outfits to their dipe...

0_IMAGE_587.jpg

how are you feeling natty? ms has really kicked in for me. im not getting good sleep either. BOO

Awww blessed im still getting MS but its not as bad as it has been at the moment i think if i keep really busy im ok but its getting started that doesnt help because ethan sleeps terrible !!!! does 6pm until 12pm then until 2 then every half an hour until we get up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awww blessed im still getting MS but its not as bad as it has been at the moment i think if i keep really busy im ok but its getting started that doesnt help because ethan sleeps terrible !!!! does 6pm until 12pm then until 2 then every half an hour until we get up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh no natty! you must be a very tired mommy :sleep: im glad your starting to feel better though. how far along are you? are you gonna put a ticker up?

im actually opposite right now. if i sit on my butt i feel fine. when i get up and start cleaning i feel dizzy and sick. dizzy is new to me, i have never gotten dizzy while pregnant that i can remember. im trying the motion sickness bands today. dont know if they are working yet or not.

even though nathon sleeps from 7-8pm thru 7-8am i am still having trouble sleeping myself. i wake up and take forever to fall back to sleep

brai are you testing again?

here is my lil nathon getting his dipe changed...

0_IMAGE_588.jpg

I really wish Ethan slept through i can not understand for the life of me why he doesnt the only conclusion is that hes very mard for me and his daddy and wants to be with us all the time which is lovely but in turn has its negatives !!

Im 11 weeks Sunday x i will post a ticker when i can remember how to do it lol xx

Yes! I am out and about with the kids right now. Already stopped and got some dollar store tests. I am getting a little excited now though. I think I will be sad if I am not.

i sooooo hope you are brai!!!!! have you held your pee a good long time? do you know about when af is due? i cant wait to see!!

natty- does sound like he just wants to be with mommy and daddy. awww gotta love babies:cloud9: 11 weeks!!!!! you are almost to 2nd tri already!:happydance:

Havent had a period since before I got preggo with max, so no idea. But I have been extremely dizzy and nauseas.

Pretty sure BFN... a little sad about it, but I believe what is meant to be will be.

dang it brai! well maybe test in a day or two to make sure. since you dont know when you may have ov, it could still be early

olivia doesnt sleep through either...i get the rare 7 hour stretch here and there and got a 9 hour stretch last week but she goes down about 9 and usually wakes three times around 3, 5, and 8. sometimes she cant make til 3--zzzzzzzz

i go to sleep between 11-12 so i usually only get 3-4 hour stretches myself

Aww, Brai - hopefully it will change to BFP.

Kirima is not sleeping through the night either - she wakes about 0:00 and then again around 03:00 or 04:00am but after my last DD I still think this is good so am quite happy.

Its nice to hear about the pregnancies - Natty can't believe you are so far already. When are you having your 12 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->