March Mummies 2011

I think I'm going to look into BLW, I haven't given weaning much though as Harry is still satisfied on his milk feeds, i suppose i really ought to make a start though.

So girls I am not quite sure what me and the hubby are doing as of now? I was never very good at taking the birth control correctly, and now we have just not even bothered picking up the refill. Not using anything else for protection either. I thought the plan was for no more, but at the rate we are going, that's not going to happen. I would be happy with another, but he always says no. But the way he is acting now is telling me otherwise and he doesn't want to talk about it. He says he is going to get a vasectomy, but he hasn't even looked into it and I don't think he will anytime soon?

Brai, as long as your happy to get pregnant again, then go with the flow, I know your trying to sort out the school stuff so make sure you'd be happy to either postpone that or give it up.

other than that good luck either way xx

brai- i hope you guys figure out what your going to do either way soon. its always stressful in a marriage to not live in agreement on things:hugs:

hi ladies...been traveling. headed home today--so a long 12 hour day of 3 flights. olivia is rolling over and practicing in her sleep so she gets stuck on her tummy (even tho she knows how to go from tummy to back, ever since she started going back to tummy a few weeks ago she seems to have forgotten how to get back onto her back)...so she fusses at night when she rolls on her tummy. we dropped the swaddle blanket this week so she's all over the place now...last night was horrible. not sure what we are going to do about it. last night was the first time she felt compelled to practice in her sleep.

brai :hugs: hope you guys come to some sort of agreement. i'm sure your DH realizes the potential for another baby if you guys are DTD without birth control. perhaps he secretly wants another :)

Neither is Lyndon, don't worry they all do things in their own time and their own order.

I hope so. She's not keen on tummy time or using her arms to press her up which is why I think she's not rolling. But she does have 2 teeth :)

for tummy time have you tried lying on your back and putting her on your tummy - Lyndon likes that and will lift himself up so he can look down (and drool) on me.

Yeah we do that (she sicked on my neck last week!)

She is getting better though Defo seeing improvement x

Thank you hun xx

No rolling here either! Cameron didn't until 21 weeks i think. They'll do it when they're ready i suppose! :hugs:

i was surprised when olivia rolled back to front. she did it cuz i was sitting at the top of her head so she had to crank her neck to see me and she just kept going and kicked her leg over and she was face down. she had to figure out how to get over her arm, which she has done now so she can roll over and be upright on her arms...now to try and teach her to go tummy to back again! :)

still traveling--tired mama with an overtired baby! ugh

hi girls!!

Sorry i keep on forgetting to check baby and bump bad me!! hhehehe...

Hope everyone is well... gorgeous babies im seeing :)...

We have very little rolling going on here too, he did it once back along now he isnt interested!!..

We have been weaning, i soooo wanted to hold out for BLW but Mason decided he wasnt interested in is milk anymore was a nightmare getting enough down him so was advised to add it to his food, which is what ive been doing and hes loving his food!... im giving him bits of stuff ie cucumber and rusks, potatoes etc that he can hold and he does suck the life outa them but prefers spoon fed ... booo!! but i guess every baby is different ds1 liked spoon feeding, ds2 blw and now Mason as copied his older brother!..

Had him weighed today hes 19lbs 10oz of pure chunk lol

Really excited on sunday we are getting Mason Baptised :)

shells- yay for getting baby baptized! congrats hun and to baby mason!

i think if mason wants more food than his milk, then that was baby led weaning. the whole point of it is that the baby decides when they want less milk and more solids. no matter if thats earlier or later :hugs:

membas- i hope you and olivia get home and get some rest soon!

congrats on baptizing :) have a fab day

So here is my little flower xx

Attachments

• flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
Oh my such cute pics ladies! Rach what a cute flower outfit!

Hugs girls sorry I have not been on more. Dealing with a bit of ppd I think. Working thru it.

Ethan is doing great, 15.5 pounds now, eating carrots and peas, and rolled over front to back for the first time today! He can also prop up fine on his arms (we saw that today) though he still hates to be on his tummy. Know he cant understand me yet of course but I keep telling him the faster he learns to roll on his own, then I wont be able to make him stay on his tummy lol! :rofl:

So hugs all around and hope all are well!

No experience on evaps, does this look like one? Or could it be BFP? Help!:dohh:

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79