March Mummies 2011

We're still here - have avoided going into town though meant to be full of riot police :-(

How are you doing, sickness settling down?
Where are you Cathyrn? :hugs:

Glad all the pregnant Mummies and babies are ok.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, so far Leicester is ok and we're about 12 miles out of the centre so we should be fine :thumbup:

Just outside wolverhampton

Keep safe Hun :hugs:

It's just started in Leicester apparently stay safe gosh its horrific x

It's just started in Leicester apparently stay safe gosh its horrific x

Yes just heard, I have a friend in the police force out there tonight, He has a lovely wife and 2 kiddies almost the same age as mine :nope: I hope it comes to nothing.

praying for you all!!!!:hugs:

anyone wanna explain to me what it all started over? they showed it on the news but didnt really give details as to whats going on:shrug:

hate to say i'm clueless to what is going on. traveling and haven't seen a bit of news online, in the paper, on TV. what is happening? hope you are all safe :hugs:

In reality all the chaos is from greed - using an excuse over a police shooting but this theiving is just that theiving and nothing to do with the person shot.

Cathyrn is right, scumbags are using the excuse of a young man being shot to go out and loot, set fire to homes and shops, attack the police and generally cause trouble. :growlmad:

Glad your all safe, so sad to see whats happening in London! some people are saying its from Social deprivation I don't believe that I say some of it is down to bad parenting and just plain greed, thieving and the kick they are getting out of it, I hope it ends for every one 3 men dead last night. I say your right as well about using that man death as an excuse. hope it all ends soon for every one

There is no way that it is all because of the man that was shot anymore i think the first night in Tottenham maybe so but after that its just damn right greed and i agree i think alot of it is bad parenting some of the offenders are as young as 9 and 10 , i tell you what i wouldnt have dared !!! If that was my child i would ground them for life and make them go and help to restore the county regardless of how long it took, horrible little swines !!!!

I think that is a total of 4 or 5 men dead now as a result of it , 4 or 5 to many either way its disgusting x

It's terrible :nope: my local shopping centre was on fire last night i cant believe it, it's disgusting. i hope everyone is safe xx

that's so sad. i hope you all stay safe and things settle down soon :hugs:

Chrissie i thought of you when i was watching sky news, it wasnt long ago you had problems around there was it ! Staffordshire has been extremely lucky, weve got a hell of alot of police out and alot of our police have gone to west brom and bham to help out but the police presence around stoke on Trent is eary (sorry cant spell lol )i hope nothing starts anywhere tonight xx

Hello Everyone,

Little update from me. Here's a picture of Brody now he's 5 months old today, this was taken a few weeks ago I cant' believe how quick they grow.

Also managed to get a new job so I'm starting tomorrow, cutting maternity very short buy it's a really good job so couldn't really pass it up.

Oh and I received my student card (yes student card at 31 years old.. hahahaha), looking forward to all the discounts I can get now... LOL :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok

Attachments

• Brody 1.jpg
    Brody 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations on the new job & student card - what will you be doing?

I know what you mean about how quickly it goes ;-) your lo is looking fab

Hello Everyone,

Little update from me. Here's a picture of Brody now he's 5 months old today, this was taken a few weeks ago I cant' believe how quick they grow.

Also managed to get a new job so I'm starting tomorrow, cutting maternity very short buy it's a really good job so couldn't really pass it up.

Oh and I received my student card (yes student card at 31 years old.. hahahaha), looking forward to all the discounts I can get now... LOL :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok

Oh he is adorable and is he sitting up, way to go Brody that's a month ahead of him self:happydance:
Paul would fall over LOL he is not quite there yet, well done on the new job :happydance:

Actually question for you all, I was bathing Paul yesterday morning and drying him off I always make sure his creases are dry so he doesn't get sore but under his arm there is a lump it's quite big and a slight bruise on it, I have two ideas how it happened my son who is 5 was playing with Paul the day before and was to rough with him, he picked him up on me I found him on the couch, went mad:growlmad: Paul was so out of sorts all afternoon on Friday I gave him some calpol and it did help and he eventually had his nap late Friday evening actually he went down for the night. his movement is fine now and he has no pain either, BUT I'm worried the lump is there longer and I just never noticed:nope: I haven't said it to my DH but kinda scared about the big C I'm probably just being silly though.
we have a doctors appointment tomorrow, I wanted to bring him straight to hospital but DH said no, he though he wasn't sore or cross so he would be ok for the doc
my second thought it might be from the BCG as its on the same arm! :shrug:

What is the BCG Celtic? I would think he could have gotten hurt playing with his brother, I know my kids are rough with Max. Or it could be a cyst or something. Definately best to get it checked out. I am sure he is fine, but I am like you I always think worst case scenario. Good luck at the docs tomorrow!
He is so cute Chimpette! Max just turned 5 months also, not even close to sitting up yet though. I just got my student card the other day too. Start school on the 24th.
Max has his surgery tomorrow, so I will update when we get home.
Hope everyone else is doing good!

What is the BCG Celtic? I would think he could have gotten hurt playing with his brother, I know my kids are rough with Max. Or it could be a cyst or something. Definately best to get it checked out. I am sure he is fine, but I am like you I always think worst case scenario. Good luck at the docs tomorrow!
He is so cute Chimpette! Max just turned 5 months also, not even close to sitting up yet though. I just got my student card the other day too. Start school on the 24th.
Max has his surgery tomorrow, so I will update when we get home.
Hope everyone else is doing good!

Its a injection against TB its awful they get a horrible big lump on their arm Paul had a reaction to his and it burst and pus came out of it, I got it checked at the time but they said it was meant to be like that :dohh: ouch! I do think his arm is hurt, I noticed this evening the back of his arm/ shoulder feels funny and seemed tender

Here are some before pictures of Max's bump. Will post some after tomorrow.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
brai- i hope max's surgery goes well!

rach- arent you getting married??? cant wait to see some pics.

chimpette- brody is a doll!

celtic- i hope its nothing bad. i said a prayer for him.

:hugs: to everyone

braijackava is that over his eye, good luck tomorrow :flower: hope all goes well

Blessed thanks:flower: He is still his happy smiling little self so hoping its me over worrying He has his injections as well we are a bit late with them because he was sick Ive had a mad few weeks with all the kids at home from school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->