March Mummies 2011

Good luck Brai xx

Off to bed as getting married tomorrow! Xxxxx

yay rach!!!!! happy wedding day!!!!!!!:wedding:

think it was someones birthday too. maybe cathryn???

Congrats Rach - hope you have a lovely wedding!

Brai hope the surgery goes well.

Brai, good luck!

Celtic, hope it is nothing to worry over!

Susan, Brody is gorgeous! And sitting up already! We are working on that, but Ethan loves to lie on his back and play so he is in no hurry to sit up or even stay on tummy long enough to work on crawling.

Had to put him in a NINE months sleeper last night! How quickly they grow!

Susan, your little man is adorable:happydance:

Rach, it's a lovely Day for it!! I hope you're having a ball :hugs:

Brai, I'm thinking of Max today honey :hugs:

Celtic, I'm sure the lump's nothing to worry about :hugs:

Hi everyone else, I hope you're all ok xxxxxx

Congrats Rach - hope you have a lovely wedding!

Brai hope the surgery goes well.

Hi Tankit how are you all doing, any news on visa and that I was wondering how you were getting on.

Thanks for the well wishes, the doc wouldn't give Paul his injections today she wants to see him tomorrow and depending on that she says she may want to get him seen asap in pediatrics go from there, my 5 year old did not hurt him, it was a actually two lumps there is one underneath :shrug: have to admit I'm more than a little worried hopefully its just a cyst or something simple

Celtic hope it is something simple and I will pray it is nothing serious!

Celtic hope it is nothing.
Maxs surgery is done and we are home. All went well and I will post some new bumpless pictures later!

Celtic, I'm thinking of you and Paul but I'm sure he'll be fine :hugs:

I'm glad Max is over the surgery Brai :hugs:

Rach - hope the wedding has gone how you planned xx

Brai - glad surgery went well

Tanikit - hope the search is going well

Celtic - good luck for tomorrow

Sorry have read in a hurry. Hope all is well xx

celtic-dont google hun, i hope all is well. when is he seeing the doc again? :hugs:
Brai- im so glad he is ok.
Rach- i think you picked the best day with the weather. congrats i hope you had a wonderfull day

i hope everyone is ok, niamh is cutting teeth all over the place,she is so grumpy. here is a pic of the angry little gremlin if it works :D

Attachments

• Photo0069.jpg
    Photo0069.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Ah Pinky, she's still cute even with teething rage, it's awful for them :hugs:

chrissie- she is adorable even with the grumps:flower:

brai- so glad surgery went well:hugs:

celtic- praying for your LO. hoping its a quick and easy answer and fix:hugs:

hi ladies. been out of town...haven't had a chance to catch up properly but wishing all the best :hugs:

will catch up soon.

My Doctor rang me this morning, She had a letter waiting for me and wanted us to go straight to the hospital so an appointment could be fast tracked, so now we wait for an appointment for a scan and go from there, they thought it might be from his BCG injection or something else!

Celtic hope it is nothing major and they can getr it fixed easily.

Nix hope your wedding went well.

We are just back from my parents house and had a lovely holiday - it was so nice to have so many people around to help with the children and Laurana had a lovely time with her cousin - they were both so cute as flower girls at my brothers wedding. Now we are having to get everyone back into a workable routine again.

Kirima is 6 months old today - I can't believe how time has flown. She is sitting up well now, grabbing everything, rolling over and smiling at everyone which gets a lot of attention from strangers.

At the moment we are saving to get an EOI in to get permanent residence in New Zealand, but this is going to take longer than I'd like no matter how we go about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->