March Mummies 2011

Hi all! Sorry dont have time to read back. I am super busy this month. I have my two middle childrens birthdays, school starting, swimming lessons starting, husband is out of town for work, have a doctors appt for Max tomorrow, his surgery on the 15th and college starts in a couple weeks. To top it off we are planning a camping trip and a trip to the waterpark for my kids birthdays. Going a little stir crazy. I guess it is a good thing I am not preggo with going back to school and all. Max has started rolling from tummy to back, but is very cranky lately. Glad he has a doctor appt tomorrow, so they can rule out an ear infection. Hope everyone and babies are doing well!

:wave: Hi Brai, you're keeping busy then hey :haha:

Hope you LO's have great birthdays x

Shell- we must of posted at the same time cos i didnt see your pics last night. your boys are gorgeous. Love Mason's outfit, our lo's must of been baptised on the same day.

my friend took loads of pics on her phone as my camera decided to not work so im waiting for her to send them to me and i will post a couple more xx

Poor you 2nd, it's the pits isn't it :hugs: Lets hope it cools down soon, I'm sure the hot weather made me worse :sick:

brai- you sound like a busy momma!

2nd time- i am in the same boat. sick all day and its so hot here, i know it makes it worse. it got up to 111 degrees today where i live. ugh

Argh! I so don't miss morning sickness! I feel for you ladies!
Max had his 4 month appt today and weighed in at 17lbs even and is in the 95th percentile for height. He got his shots too. He was funny, he has a big grin at the nurse until she gave him his shots. Then he cried for all but a minute then smiled at the nurse when she was leaving.

sounds like a healthy boy Brai! hope he deals fine with his shots.

sorry you ladies are dealing with the MS. i don't miss it either...last summer was much hotter here than this summer and i remember a few 100+ days that I thought i was going to keel over with nausea/sweat/miserable. I feel for you ladies and hope it ends soon!

my ob is so sweet. she called to check up on me yesterday and is doing a sonogram for peace of mind. i cant wait to see our little one:cloud9:

How lovely of her blessed, can't wait to see a picture :hugs:

Hope all our uk mummies and families are safe ! :( x

We're still here - have avoided going into town though meant to be full of riot police :-(

How are you doing, sickness settling down?

I just saw it on the news and thought of you hope your far away :( pray you stay safe x sickness not too bad seems to be settling down which is brill as the boys lasted until 30 weeks ! X scan is a week tomorrow x found the hb last week x

can hear the police sirens but its all focused in the town centre really.

Will you be finding out the gender at your next scan? or keeping it a surprise this time? Have you had your consultant app for birth options yet?

I saw the London riots on the news and heard it has spread to other towns as well. All you ladies and babies stay safe!

It's everywhere now all the big cities and slot of police in our town ! Yh we will be finding out we can't not really with all the blue stuff we have , I'm waiting for a camera to see what damage there is then taking it from there x

we watched them too, very scary! hope everyone is safe:flower:

natty- so glad your ms is going away. mine is still off and on.

had a scan on monday and baby is healthy. hb was 165 and they moved me up two days to the 21st. that would be exactly one month after nathon turns 1.

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

We're still here - have avoided going into town though meant to be full of riot police :-(

Where are you Cathyrn? :hugs:

Glad all the pregnant Mummies and babies are ok.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, so far Leicester is ok and we're about 12 miles out of the centre so we should be fine :thumbup:

Where are you Cathyrn? :hugs:

Glad all the pregnant Mummies and babies are ok.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, so far Leicester is ok and we're about 12 miles out of the centre so we should be fine :thumbup:

Just outside wolverhampton

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->