March Mummies 2011

Oh and look at my weight loss ticker! I am so excited! Mind you that is 28 lbs less then my weight before getting preggo. So 62 lbs down if you include baby weight. I feel wonderful and can tell the difference when I look in the mirror. Almost 30 lbs! Sorry had to toot my own horn a little bit!

He is doing good. Much less fussy today, but we were out all day so maybe that is why? Thanks for asking! How is the pregnancy going? And how is the baby and the other kids?

Well done Brai, that's a fantastic loss :happydance:

Blessed I can't believe you are over 9 weeks already! :happydance:

brai- hope he heals very quickly. pregnancy is going ok. still a little sick here and there. it has been a lot less than any of my pregnancies so im thankful. kids are doing great. my girls wanted to try their new school from our home we bought last oct so they started the 16th. they absolutely love it. its so quiet around here during the day with just me and the boys here though and i miss the girls so much. its so worth it to see them come home so happy talking about their day and all the friends they have made. how are your kiddos doing?

roonsma- it seems to go much quicker when your busy with others i think. next thing i know its another week!

Hi everyone hope your well had our scan on wednesday we will be 14 weeks on Monday , baby looked fine and v happy x

great wedding pics

glad your scan went well natty mine is on the 30th cant wait

congrats on weight loss brai! i am 5 pounds under pre preg weight which i am happy with, another 5 pounds and i will be thrilled but i am fine with where i am at too. i think when i go back to work i will lose the other 5....that starts sept 1st :(

glad the pregnant ladies are doing well and hope all the march mommies and babes are well :flower:

so cute melissa!

hope all the ladies are good. here's a couple of our pics from our portrait shoot today. they turned out pretty good :)

Attachments

• Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 14.png
    Picture 14.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 32.jpg
    Picture 32.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
Love the pics girls! I will try to post a recent one of Ethan tomorrow when I am at computer. Hope all are well, it is indeed quiet on this thread!

We are well. Ethan will be six months sept 1 and weighs close to 17 pounds. Eating his solids well and loving learning new things every day!

:hugs:

olivia is precious hun! and they did a great job:thumbup:

angela- cant wait to see a new pic of ethan with his little dimples:flower:

Us March Mummies do have beautiful babies :happydance:

Lovely pics Blessed and Membas :hugs:

Hi Rotters!! :hugs: Wow nearly 6 months, can you believe it :shrug:

Here's my boy:cloud9:

Image0899.jpg

Image0863.jpg

004.jpg

Rachael he is so cute! And we have that exact same bumbo chair. Ethan graduated from being fed in that to his highchair today, because he won't stop playing with his feet while in bumbo long enough to eat! :haha:

lol angela- we have that same bumbo too. this was him in it back when we first got it
0_IMAGE_449 (1).jpg

Matching Bumbos:haha: I have to confess Harrys legs are getting a little chunky for his :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->