March Mummies 2011

i think most of mine have moved backwards first. one just walked and never really crawled, i think she wanted to keep up with her big sis. another scooted on his butt to get around. it was too funny to watch him. we had hard wood floors and i think it hurt his knees to crawl. he got really fast at scooting too:haha:

nathon can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back and is trying to get his butt up. he scoots on his tummy forward and backwards a little, but nothing too much yet

membas i hope it goes smooth tomorrow for you and o!

Enjoy your honeymoon Rachael.

Sounds like all the babies are doing well and getting ready to be mobile. Kirima is rolling both ways and is also still trying to get her back legs under her, but is managing to spin around, scoot forwards a little and gets onto her tummy from sitting quite a bit too. She hasn't tried going backwards yet - wonder if she will.

hi all--returning to work is sure hard but mostly cuz i am tired. olivia did great yesterday--half the day with dad and half with sitter. only one meltdown right before i picked her up from sitter...end of day, tired, want mommy kind of meltdown. it was hard to come home from work and make dinner and play with baby all while exhausted. dh was working late til 8pm too so i am glad its friday and hopes this gets easier :) o is home with dh today all day. they will come see me at lunch for cuddles and nursing. pumping right now--trying to make sure i get her enough milk. hope everyone is well :flower:

Going back to work already would be hard Membas :hugs: Things are getting crazy at my work (im getting updates from a friend) Not sure what it will be like in march :wacko:

Good luck on going back to work! I am going to school right now, even though it is only an hour a day, it is so nice to get out of the house and do something for myself. I am actually enjoying school! It is amazing the things you take for granted before you have kids.
Have fun in Vegas!!! So jealous!
Ready she is a doll!
So I just found out one of my besties is preggo with her first. I am so excited for her and me! Hehe. I dont know if you all know this, but I had my first baby when I was 16. So I have been waiting a long time for some of my very good friends to have babies. That way I am not the only one with kids. It will be very nice. I was so happy for her and excited, then I had a moment of jealousy? Is this normal? I dont want to be like that at all. Please tell me its normal?
Hope everyone else is good!

Glad school is going good.

Think the jealousy / envy thing is pretty normal if your into babies, as long as your not resenting her for having a baby all is good. I know I get a pang each time I hear about a BFP or a birth, but just keep reminding myself about my blessings :)

Hi i hope everyone is well today, we went fr our sexing scan today and its a ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GIRL :D

Congrats hun, how are you doing this time around?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:yay for a girl natty!!!!! now you will have to go out and get some girly things for the baby. i cant wait to find out what we are having:flower:

Congrats Natty :happydance:

I remember going to work after having Ellie, was hard work :hugs:

My little Laura is starting school nursery on wednesday, cant wait but dreading it at the same time :wacko: xx

Brai, that's totally normal hun :hugs:

Natty, yay a little girl :happydance:

Pinky, it's definitely tougher on us than them :hugs:

Hey girls!!!

So sorry not been around for a while been a mental few weeks with school holidays and all!... just trying to catch up! congrats Natty on a Girl fab news!!
What cute babies loving the photos girls!!!
Mason is starting to pull himself along now abit of floor humping going on as i call it ha ha!! he gets from one end of the room to the other now somehow draggin himself lol... yet he still isnt sitting up unaided yet?... Hes doin fab though!! and loving every minute with him :) xx

They're amazing aren't they Shells, i can't believe he's pulling up already :happydance:

By the way did anyone hear from Celtic? I wonder how Paul is?:flower:

Congrats Natty!!!!! I remember when I found out I was having a girl after two boys, so exciting!

They're amazing aren't they Shells, i can't believe he's pulling up already :happydance:

By the way did anyone hear from Celtic? I wonder how Paul is?:flower:

Ahh thanks for thinking of us, we have another appointment on the 14 of this month so see what they want to do then, the lump still there and looks a bit redder no heat though or pain he giggles when I rub it to check it!

Natty :happydance::happydance: yay on a good scan and a girl as well how exciting :happydance: I was blown away when I was told I was having a girl after 3 boys she gave me a potty shot and all so I could see it was all girl no doubt!

braijackava I think its normal to feel that way I know I did when a friend told me she was expecting but it did not last long and I'm all excited for her now. she is due in a matter of weeks and I cant wait! so it does go, clearly your not finished yet:winkwink: I think when we feel like that we are not ready to let go of baby just yet! I am so worried about moving on from this stage when baby not a baby any more and no buggy no nappy! it will be very very strange! I'm not sure I'm ready for that either!

Having a bad morning! house needs cleaning and Ive other bits and bobs to do and my wee little man wants my arms :dohh: He seems over tired and needs a good sleep now and wont settle! I just put him down in his pram and FX all is quite! yay I think he finally fell asleep only took 3 hours :haha: deep breaths LOL

Congrats on a baby girl Natty! She'll be so protected and spoiled by her older brothers.

Chrissie hope Laura enjoys school - can understand how you are feeling.

Shell's Mason sounds like he is doing well - you won't have the nice calm sitting phase though if he's so keen to get mobile, but I'm sure he'll be sitting soon.

Celtic let us know what they decide with the lump. Your day sounds a bit like mine - hope Paul had a good nap.

Brai I think its normal to be jealous. I keep having dreams about having more children - I know we cannot plan another though and I keep looking at Kirima growing up and wondering if she really will be the last.

Congrats on a baby girl Natty! She'll be so protected and spoiled by her older brothers.

Chrissie hope Laura enjoys school - can understand how you are feeling.

Shell's Mason sounds like he is doing well - you won't have the nice calm sitting phase though if he's so keen to get mobile, but I'm sure he'll be sitting soon.

Celtic let us know what they decide with the lump. Your day sounds a bit like mine - hope Paul had a good nap.

Brai I think its normal to be jealous. I keep having dreams about having more children - I know we cannot plan another though and I keep looking at Kirima growing up and wondering if she really will be the last.

Wow how hard is it to beat the bug to have one more :dohh: although you are so strong and by the time Kirima is about 2 you might be in a place were you will feel able to do it again!

How was the rest of your day, Paul had a good nap he still wants the arms but I have managed to get my kitchen clean and dinner made all under a little protest, he not crying but moaning at me he is watching our cat now gives me a few minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->