March Mummies 2011

jaxon tries to sit in it and gets stuck. he is huge though. 20 months old and weighs more than his 4 year old brother:dohh:

Hi Girls!!! Just thought I woul check in. We have the same Bumbo too, and Max's legs are also getting too chunky for it. Have to pull it off his bum when we take him out. He is officially teething now, I can feel the little bumps of them coming up. Just got back from camping for my two middle kids birthdays. It was so fun for the kids and hubby, but for me I just took care of grumpy teething baby. But it was worth it to see them all have so much fun. School started for the kids too, so my three oldest go to school all day. It is a nice break, but I do miss them. I also started school last week. It is nice to do something for myself and get a small break everyday. I only go for an hour or two everyday Monday through Friday. So been very busy around here.
Everyones Lo's are soooo cute! Here are some new ones of Max since his surgery. Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
cute pics brai!

O gets stuck in her bumbo too--we have to pull it off when we lift her up :) they need to make those leg holes bigger for our chubbster babies :)

Lovely pics everyone. Brai he looks really good since his surgery. Kirima is sitting well now so doesn't need a bumbo anymore - we actually don't have one but there is one in the creche at church and she had outgrown the need for it when I finally discovered it. She is using a highchair now for feeding.

Kirima is getting frustrated that she cannot crawl. She lies on her tummy kicking her legs and moaning. She's also starting to throw tantrums - very mild ones when a toy of hers dropped. My DH let her play a piano game on his tablet (like an ipad) the other day and she pushed the wrong area and it went out so she got very upset til we got it back for her - it was so funny to watch.

O gets really frustrated too with not being able to crawl. she turns over on her belly and tries hard to bring her knees up under her (causing her to put her face into the ground/bed/whatever she's laying on) and she pushes her butt into the air...and then just screams out of frustration. it's both humorous and frustrating as it makes her cry a lot. i hope she gets it sooner than later! she's been doing this for a good 3 weeks now. i know she's too young to crawl properly right now but at least if she could army crawl she would feel better i bet!

:wave: Hi Ladies!!!

I was not around for a while... just busy with J. But i have been spending more and more time on here, and saw this thread in the new posts and went :dohh: oh yeahhhhh LOL.

304178_166920436718121_114812398595592_353436_6507708_n.jpg
262485_162790173797814_114812398595592_341318_2199572_n.jpg

A couple of pics (plus my AVI) that we had taken a week or so ago.

Things are well here. Well sorta.... J eats all night (like wakes 5-6 times to feed) then refuses to eat during the day (from boob or bottle). So i am frusterated and stressed about that. But other than that everything is good.

I hope everyone here is well! I see Natty & Blessed are both preggo again CONGRATS!!!

hi ready! sorry you are having night feeding troubles. hope it gets better soon!

ready she is gorgeous! sorry about the night feeds, hopefully things will even out soon:flower:

Thanks guys. She was up 5 times last night... 1:30,2:30,4:00, 5 & 6:30. I held off on the 6:30 feed, didn't feed her till 7:30 in hopes to start to stretch the night feeds into the day. :wacko:

Man it sounds like i have a newborn!

Hi ready :wave:

She's beautiful :happydance: I'm sorry the nights are so tough, I'm sure she'll get it sorted soon enough :hugs:

Jadyn is beautiful ready. There was a post on here a while back about babies being too busy at this age to drink during the day so they increase the feeding during the night - it was about BF babies, but I am sure it can apply to bottle fed babies too. Maybe try and cover her while feeding or get her into a quiet place where there are no distractions. Hope it improves soon.

Blessed you must be heading for your 12 week scan soon - let us know how it goes.

Took both girls out to visit a friend with two small girls of her own. It is getting so much easier to take Kirima out and she gets on fine in a new environment. Was very nice to get out for a bit.

loving all these pics girls just too cute

Niamh weighs 15lb and sat up on her own for the 1st time today :cloud9:
our babies are getting so big.

i still check up on all you ladies even though i dont post much :flower: xx,

Phoebe is getting weighed tomorrow but was 20lb 3 weeks ago :) will prob be 22!! Bless her. She's rolling around now. Gonna miss her so much as we go to Vegas in 5 hrs!! Speak to you all soon cxx

rach- i hope you have a great honeymoon! phoebe will be fine hun and waiting for momma and daddy to get back home:flower:

have fun in vegas!

O moved about 3 feet across the bed today...on her belly--backwards movement. here i was making sure she wasn't too close to the edge in case she figured out how to army crawl (she's moved a few inches forward a few times and fights hard to do so) and i walked in and she was 3 feet behind where she had been, with her feet about 6 inches from the edge of the bed :dohh:

back to work i go tomorrow ladies. i sure hope we transition well into mom working full time. hoping O does well with DH and child care provider. I'll miss our days together :( but i'll be mentally happy to have work again.

Yay for scoothing backwards Membas! J does it too more backwards then forwards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->