March Mummies 2011

Thank you very much fin desperately needs his hair cut poor thing I could platt it :( lol will take him tomorrow x hope your ok :) x

i think his hair is adorable. my Dh keeps our boys hair very short. they are both getting long though so im sure he will be cutting it soon. your boys look a lot alike, they are so cute.

im good. got some decent sleep so i feel ok today. how are you doing? i had a dream that you and i were working at some factory place. it was so weird. and cameron diaz (dont know if i spelled that right) was working there too. my Dh always laughs about my crazy dreams:dohh:

i had one last year with nathon that me and jenny mcarthy were running from zombies. thats my only celebrity dreams lol. most of them are crazy scary and i have to settle down before i can fall back to sleep:shrug:

cute boys nat!

and LOL at melissa's zombie dream with jennie mccarthy :haha: that's funny

all is fair here...O is great but teething i think. first tooth came through without much fuss and either she's teething a 2nd one (i think i see it on the bottom but it hasn't broken through) or she's just hit a growth spurt that's causing her to be restless...but at night she seems restless and sometimes fussy in her sleep. makes for a sleepy mama...so i'm pretty darned thankful that it's friday night...we don't have to be anywhere tomorrow til 10 or 10:30...so we can at least sleep til 9! beats my 645 alarm thats been going off all week.

yay for sleeping in membas! my older boys are now sleeping til 8 and nathon has been sleeping til 7:30-8. i have to get up at 6:30 now to get my girls on the bus since they started school this year, but its so nice to sleep in on the weekends.

lol i think i had my jenny mccarthy dream cuz i was reading her pregnancy book 'belly laughs' at the time :dohh:

i hope o gets some relief soon! love her avi pic by the way, she is a doll

i liked her book belly laughs...it was pretty darned cute :)

last night O slept a lot better. she had a pretty good day, not fussy at all. we stayed pretty busy...she doesn't nap great..did a 1 hour nap around 12:30 (she had been awake 4 hours) and then another 45 min nap around 3:30. She went too long this morning but we were out and about at a birthday party so that was my fault. Oh well...she's just about asleep now, it's almost 8:30pm...poor thing is sweaty--she was rolling around and playing on the bed with daddy and now she's sweaty and nursing...she does get hot easily when playing at night...

hope everyone is doing well and feeling well :flower:

Hi ladies! Sorry havent been on for a bit. I went to the doctor and got my zoloft increased and also got some xanax to take for when I have the panic attacks. I am still feeling off, but much better than before. Hopefully these changes work, if they dont I will have to stop breastfeeding and try something else. I also think I have an ovarian cyst. I have had these several times before, and even had one removed that was precancerous. So I have to go to the doctor next week for an ultrasound to check it out. They think it might just be me ovulating for the first time since having Max though.

Max had his 6 month appt last week. He managed to pee and poo on the doctor before he got his shots. Poor baby. He is in the 95% for height and weighs almost 20 lbs. I just had to go out and buy him 12 month clothes and he is already wearing a size 5 shoe! He is so big!

Enough about me. How are all the preggo ladies doing? And all the other mommies and babies? Is anyones baby full out crawling yet? Max gets up and rocks and kind of rolls and sideways crawls around. But not full blown crawling yet.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
membas- we did a lot of running around and messed up nathons nap too. glad she wasnt fussy though.

brai- i hope everything is ok and no more cysts for you. :nope: max is adorable too.

not full on crawling here...just rocking on all 4's and lunging forward...she gets around but hasn't figured out the arms and legs must move together. she's almost able to go from all 4's into a sitting position which will be really nice as she likes to sit and still relies on me to put in her in a sit position. she's pretty determined to crawl..she's been rocking on all 4's now for 3 weeks or so...and getting better and stronger with it...she is now pulling her knees forward...just gotta figure out how it all works together...

hope you get to feeling better brai :hugs:

Grrrr Brody is now pulling himself up to stand... but cant' hold it for very long, so lots of falls and bumps and screaming... lots and lots of screaming at the moment.. haha

Brai hope you can get everything sorted so that things can go smoother.

Kirima has been full on crawling for a couple of weeks now though she is luckily not terribly fast - fast enough that if you take your eye off her she's climbed a stair and headed to the door though! She has also been pulling up to stand and cruising the furniture a little in the last 2 weeks. She's also falling down quite a bit and has had a good few bruises poor baby.

Kirima will be 8 months old tomorrow - I don't know where time has gone to. She's eating well and I want to start giving her more lumps - she gets both table food and purees but there are some things we have not tried yet. She is also due her measles vaccine in a month so I need to make sure she has tried egg by then - I do not know why they say egg only from a year when there is egg in the vaccine - surely its better to know they are allergic before injecting it into them?

Kirima also has finally got her first tooth - it broke through yesterday.

sorry girls not posted in aggesss. Been reading though just not had a lot to say lol

Brai :hugs: and cute pics
Yay for teeth girls

Im waiting for niamh's 3rd tooth to appear! It's driving us all mad. She is still only 16lbs and her feet are tiny, too small to measure :)
Niamh can sit but wont, she rolls at speed instead.

I hope all of you are well xxx

Phoebe is so annoyed she can't crawl, she goes back buy just rolls to where she needs to go! She's not pulling up on stuff but the last week loves to stand up. She wouldn't even touch the floor before last week now she stands to attention!!

Yay for teeth. I think I can see the 7th one and she has been grumpy so assume that's what it is although has got a cold too :(

Got scan on her kidney tomorrow after her UTI so thatll be fun trying to keep her still!!! Xx

here's J army crawling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOaM2NjkNuY

im pretty sure her top teeth are going to be making an appearance in the next week or so. both her bottom have cut threw (came together).

hope pheobe's kidney scan goes well!!

here's a pic of J at the pumpkin patch:
https://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/sara_machen/th_DSC02291.jpg

yay for teeth ladies and babies! :D

ready she is a doll:flower:

our scan got moved up from oct 31 to oct 27. only 9 more days to go now. im so excited to know what we are having! :happydance:

Melissa your scan is soon - also excited to hear what you are having! Will be thinking of you.

My DH entered Kirima in a baby competition here so wondered if anyone would vite for her - just log into Facebook and this is the link for her:
https://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/150320/voteable_entries/31173838

tanikit- voted for her! im not sure if i will sleep wed nght. im sure afer 5 times i should be calmer, but it just never gets old!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->