March Mummies 2011

lol i have no idea. i have no intuition about these things. my DH and i say we dont care of course, but our kids have their own opinions. my girls want a girl and my 4 yr old ds wants a boy. since we already have 2 girls and 3 boys, i was thinking another girl just to even things out. but i think my DH is secretly wanting another boy. a week or so ago he made a comment about his 4 boys. i said, 4 boys? he said, oh well. 3 and we will see about the next and laughed.

did you have a suspicion you were having a girl?

Sorry ladies haven't been on much. I have been having a really hard time. I ended up withdrawing from school this last weekend. With the postpartem depression and everything else I couldn't do it. It was a hard decision, but I decided my family and myself are more important. I was putting all my focus on school and not the family, plus I was very sad and having major panic attacks. I also got an appt to see a doctor tomorrow, since I haven't talked to anyone since before we moved.
Max is now sitting up for a minute or so at a time. Other than that nothing else new here.
Glad to see all the other mommy and babies are doing well!

:hugs: brai--sorry you are having a rough time. it's probably good you withdrew from school for the time being. you can always go back later..take care of yourself.

Hello ladies!!

sorry ive not been around either lately, having so much go on at home, had my operation 3 weeks ago and been trying to cope with 3 kids on crutches has not been fun lol but im having the wires out on 19th oct so not long left to go now!!!
Mason is doing well, hes into everything!! very happy contended child and loves his food, starting to crawl and 2 teeth cutting through.
Hope everyone is well? and you pregnant ladies are doing ok? must be half way through most of you by now?
I think we have decided no more babies :-( i feel really sad saying that and not quite ready to make it 'perminant' but i just dont know if we can now with my eldest sons problems i just feel he needs me alot more and another baby would really mean less time for him. i gotta admit i always dreamed of a little girl and dont get me wrong i love my boys any baby is a massive blessing and wouldnt change them for anything but i do wish we could carry on and maybe one day have a little princess. x

Hi all :hugs:

Tanikit, i hope you can solve the sitting issues. I can imagine it is a big problem :hugs:

Blessed, you look great! I can believe how far on you are already :happydance:

Brai, I'm sorry you're down honey. You're right though your family is the most important thing. Well done Max for sitting up :kiss:

Shells, sorry you're sad about no more babies hun. Mason sounds great :happydance:

Hi to everyone else :hugs:

brai- prayed for you and hope you feel better soon. everything will work out hun, your a good momma for seeing the needs of your family and putting them first when push came to shove:hugs:

shells- i hope one day you can try for a girl. maybe with time things will change and you will get that chance:hugs:

I think I knew from day 1 such a diff pregnancy from the 2 boys and I was dreaming about baby girls alllllllll the time with Ethan I dreamt about boys funny really xx I have my 20 week scan Thursday starting to see her kicking now and feeling it it's lovely x

Hey Natty :wave: 20 weeks! Blimey that has flown by. Do you have any names you like yet? Are you keeping well? xx

Rach I know !! I was 20 weeks Monday scary or what !! It's really scary to see her kicking I feel like only yesterday i was watching Ethan ! We Like Ava may and we like poppy but that could change lol x

Natty just thought aint seen u on facebook for a while... where have ya gone?? xx

Oooh, if anyone wants to add me to fb just pm me!!! :hugs:

Shells I've deleted it well it's scheduled for deletion my family were just so bloody nosey lol x

natty- cute names!!!!! we started our fb only a few months ago but probably gonna delete it also. we just dont really enjoy it and cant stay up with everyone

oh i hear ya on that one, ya know i think facebook is the route to all evil sometimes!! x

Defo can be I miss the gossip n pictures but it's nice in a way x

Brai that's a beAutiful name ;) we do have good taste !! Xxx

Wow ladies two of us 20 weeks along again already! It makes my head spin to even think about lol! So glad all are well and so glad brai that you are taking care of yourself. School on top of everything would be a LOT to handle, don't be hard on yourself and you can always pick back up with it!

We are well just busy busy itseems. The time just flies by! Fall is my favorite eason so enjoying getting out and about more. Ethan is getting more active bybthe day, but no crawling or teeth yet, just lots of drool lol!

And yeah, definitely sometimes consider throwing facebook out lol! It can be fun but also so much of a pain and a time waster!

:hugs: all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->