March Mummies 2011

Oh and I am excited to hear the news Blessed!
I just got over Strep throat. It was so bad, I felt like I was dying! I am a wimp. She did say it was the worst case she has seen though. My butt still hurts from the shot of penicillan I got. Ouch.....
Max has found his vocal abilities recently. He loves to scream very loudly like a little girl. It was funny at first, but now not so much.....Haha

excited for your scan blessed!

brai hope you are feeling better!

on our end we have full on crawling now and tooth #2 :) big things happening :)

yuck, hope you feel better brai!:hugs:

yay for babies learning new things ladies! nathon is so big and seems to surprise me with something new everyday. no teeth still, but my boys grow their teeth really late then they all come in at once.

J is working on teeth 3&4 right now... she wants to stand all the time, she just holds onto my hands and pushes herself to standing. and then gets mad when i put her down.

Hope the strep is all gone brai

Blessed looking forward to hearing the results of your scan!

Thats great about all the new milestones - sounds like everyone is getting moving and noisier. Kirima wantsto be on her feet all day but I have less time to help her walk than I did with Laurana. Her crawling is getting faster and faster though.

Brai hope you feel better soon.

we are having a boy :blue:!!!!!!!!!!!! DH is over the moon. he is a sports lover and is planning all these sports with his boys. :cloud9:

starting to look at names now :happydance:

is that 3 girls and 3 boys now Melissa or is it 2 girls and 4 boys :dohh: sorry i can't remember and you took it off your ticker LOL

Happy Blue Team Blessed!!! So excited for you and your DH--and your little sports team :)

Congratulations blessed :) xxxx we bought our double pram and car seat yesterday it's beginning to feel alot more real x

Huge congrats Blessed I love your attitude and the ''so far'' :thumbup: I wonder if I will have another I'm open to it, not sure my DH will be though LOL Oh well we shall see

Tanikit I voted for you :)

thanks ladies! we will not be trying for future babies, but wont be preventing any either. so we really have no idea how many we will be blessed with. its all in Gods hands! :flower:

Congrats Melissa!

I am starting to feel broody again (shh, don't tell my DH) Had Kirima in the pool today as it has been so hot here lately and I feel like she is getting much bigger now - her personality is really starting to come through now too.

definitely not broody here :haha: maybe in a few years :) here's O enjoying fall weather today...she'll be 7 months tomorrow...goes by fast!

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

Another boy blessed, congratulations!!!!

We had some photos taken and have finally received them, here are a few....

Attachments

• _DSC7909.jpg
    _DSC7909.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • _DSC8006.jpg
    _DSC8006.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • _DSC8014.jpg
    _DSC8014.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online