March Mummies 2011

dropping by to say hi :) we are doing well too...O popped her first tooth without much fuss...it was kind of a surprise as we expected that we would "know" she was teething but we really didn't...she's always chewed her hands etc...and been drooly and we didn't get much different...she's a happy little girl who is really seeming to enjoy eating foods now with us and is working soo hard to crawl and is SOOO close! time to babyproof :haha:

:flower: hope you are all well

membas- yay for her tooth! my girls were both like that. i didnt know what all the fuss was about teething til i had my boys go through it. have fun with the babyproofing:thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

Just popping by to say hello and hope everyone is ok.

We're doing good, Logan's assessment has finally come through so we can hopefully work out where he is on the spectrum with his autism. Brody has been crawling backwards for the past 3 weeks, and at the beginning of this week finally started crawling forwards.. he is a little speed demon.

No teeth for us yet though, can't feel anything either, just alot and I mean alot of dribble.. haha

Oh also passed my 2 AAT exams so only 2 left plus giving them some samples of work and then I should be part qualified.

Hi Susan :flower: Well done on the crawling Brody and i hope the teeth arrive soon :thumbup:

I didn't realise Logan was autistic, i must have missed those posts. My friends LO has just started school and the teachers have concerns, she really upset poor girl. I hope the assesment helps :hugs:

Well done on the exams, you must be busy! What are you training to do? x

Hi Roonsma,

Thanks, yeah they are spead over 3 weeks so hopefully we'll get a few more answers, I think he is mild but his talking has got alot better now as he never used to talk at all, so that's a good sign.

I think it's good at least for your friend that someone has spotted it if it is that, as soon as I realised something was different about Logan I started the ball rolling so that he had all the help he needed, LOL they must have thought bloody hell not her again... haha

I'm doing my AAT Association of Accounting Technicians hoping that one day I might be a fully qualified accountant but to be honest I'm not holding my breathe it's a lot of work with already gone back to work, the house, and the kids does feel sometimes like i've bitten off more than I can chew...LOL

Youll get there Susan, well done though, you're a stronger gal than me :hugs:

For you ladies have a lot going on - :hugs:

For us i think tooth 7 is fighting its way through. Sorted out return to work - going back 3 dys / 2 days alternate weeks. Its coming round too soon! THink we are going to start on baby 2 in new year. Scary!

Everyone excited for halloween? Phoebe has THE cutest outfit! A witch one - quite fitinf really as she can be a little witch sometimes !!

Hey Nixilix,

It's been too long. Wowsa 7 teeth, Brody hasn't even got 1 yet.. haha

I was going to ask everyone when and if they were going to try for another one. I'd love another one, but the hubby has put a ban until xmas next year... still at least if I did have another baby then I should be able to take my full maternity instead of just 5 months like this time.. sob sob!

It had been too long!! Yeah she got 2 teeth at 4 months and they keep coming in pairs!!!!!!

We think new year is when we will try but depends how we are coping!!!!!

Anyone got any matches for my eyes ? I'm soooooooo tired lol x

i hope you get some energy soon natty! i do ok as long as i sleep good at night. :sleep:

O has been waking up every 2 hours to eat the last few nights. growth spurt perhaps....it's tiring...and i'm up at 6:45 for work each morning...:sleep: i feel ya!

We have had a rough few nights with Ethan I'm sure it's teeth at first but then thinking about it I lowered his cot and I think it genuinely scared him as he could see out of it so put it back up last night and he slept like a dream x nix love your avi hair looks beautiful :) x blessed hope your bump is ok xxx men as who has o when your at work ? I can imagine your shattered x

My 3 year old goes to preschool and my mum looks after Brody when I'm at work. I work 25 hours a week, so I don't know what I would do without my mum. Plus the studying is hard with everything else to do.

Our parents are alternating the Days when I'm back but only 3 and 2 days a week. So grateful :)

Thanks natty! I love that pic (and he didn't have to photoshop haha!!)

We moved Phoebe to own room but moved her back cause she can't get dummy yet so was waking for it. Will try again soon.

Js teething right now, so waking to frequently to move her out of our bed right now. Id get no sleep if we did :wacko:

oh yeah, O is definitely in our bed right now full time. there's no way i'd sleep if she weren't. we had a shit night. ugh.

Hiya,

Just wanted to share my little beaut!! x

Attachments

• DSC_0263-1.jpg
    DSC_0263-1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0212-1.jpg
    DSC_0212-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts