March Mummies 2011

oh yes apple cider vinegar in her bath is a great idea! we shall bathe in it tonight :)

lol thanks rachel! i am getting nervous now, since nathon is still so young. but i know God has a good plan and im allowing Him to build my family however He wants. i was nervous with having nathon with how jaxon would be, they are 14 months apart, but everything was fine. nathon and new baby will be about 12-13 months apart so hopefully im concerned for nothing and everything will be fine again.

if i remember right, natty was about 4 weeks or so ahead of me. that would make her about 34 weeks, almost full term! i hope she is doing ok :flower:

I hope so too

I am now NTNP so let's see what happens. Worries bout age gap! I've been poas but bfn! Addicted!

rachel- i hope its not long for you!!!! the earliest mine have showed up was 9dpo. is your ticker correct at 7 dpo? i would say you arent out yet!!:happydance:

Well I have 25-28 day cycles so could be either 8/9/10 dpo. But first signs are constipation and sore boobs.... Not got any of them! Havent been temping but might next cycle just to see where my cycles are at. Like to keep an eye on things cause only got one tube x

Hi everyone not been around the forum for a while, I'm back now as we are NTNP. So thought I'd pop by see how things are with everyone. hopefully I'll be around more now Lydia is bit older and I have more time to myself! Lol :D xx

Hi everyone hope your all ok I have been watching all the posts and keeping an eye on them xxx blessed what risk do we have with per term labour ? I'm 34+2 today :)

Hi all :wave:

Natty 34 weeks, omg!!! where did that go? :)

Fingers crossed for all you mad girls trying for another :happydance:

Hello Blessed, hoping there's no preterm labour :hugs:

Hi, Membas :), Brai,:), Rotters, Tani and everyone else :hugs:

Natty wow you are reaching the finish line - Ethan is so tiny in your avatar - can't believe you'll soon be bringing home another.

I've been working all week and the people I am working with keep asking if I'll have another child. I know I will want another and also know its not wise to try it now so for now I am content but I do not know what will happen when I start wanting another desperately as DH says no and I am still unsure how either my body or my children would handle another pregnancy.

Kirima has been a lot better about separating from me this week. I have just got more work for next week too (only 2 days luckily) so hoping she'll carry on being ok with me leaving - I feel so up and down about work - its good to get out and meet some adults and have a break and earn some much needed money, but at the same time I miss both my kids a lot and worry about them.

Hi everyone hope your all ok I have been watching all the posts and keeping an eye on them xxx blessed what risk do we have with per term labour ? I'm 34+2 today :)

at this point your biggest one would be that the lungs are not done. my OB pretty much said if i start having a lot of BH and/or cramps to come in and they will do a swab and monitor me and baby. if they thought it was serious enough they would give me a steroid shot and 24 hrs later another steroid shot. it would help the babies lungs develop, and if he didnt come it would not hurt him.

i have been having a lot of cramps and BH at night and felt the baby drop a couple weeks ago. right after that i had some mucus come out. not sure if it was some plug or what, but nothing since. just a lot of pressure. its very early for me to have cramps and pressure, usually starts around 35 weeks for me.

i have a lot of risk factors for preterm labor. like this being my 6th. having pregnancies close together (my last 3 are about 3 years apart). i had a surgery that shortened my cervix. i have anemia. i had preterm labor in the past. im over 30. there are a few more, but you get the point. im sure you are at risk for some of those also, especially having ethan and now this one so close together. my last labor was about 4 hrs total. it took less than an hour to dilate from 3-10cm. most of my labor was waiting on OB to arrive so i could push him out. pushed for about 5-10 mins to get him out. im sure this one will be quick too.

tanikit- :hugs: i felt that way when i just had my girls and was still working. are you still looking into moving countries?

ooh more ntnp ladies will be exciting to watch this thread :) we wont be trying again for a few years but O keeps us plenty busy so thats ok.

oh and blessed thought i would report that over the last 24 hours our yeasty diaper rash has decreased by 75%!! yay! got this awesome herbal salve and chsanging her cloth diaper every hour yesterday, using the hair dryer after bathing to dry her skin before we put any salve on, some diaper free time and for night time we went up a size on her disposable so there is more airflow (and shes getting a 1am diaper change). weve been battling for 1 month now so its nice to finally see some progress!

hope everyone is well!

thats awesome membas! after a month i bet she is glad to get some relief:thumbup:

i forgot about gong up a size in diapers. we did that too. and even put them on looser. there is so many little tricks :winkwink: so happy to hear she is doing better. after its gone keep up whatever you do for a week or two, it can come back really easy

Membas glad the rash seems to be clearing!

Blessed tell your new LO he's got to stay in there for a while yet - at least he must let his brother turn one before appearing!

As for us we are still looking at going overseas but it is more complicated than we realised so won't be anytime soon. There were another two hijackings here recently and its more common in winter so that has me worried - I dread being here this coming winter and we have been trying to come up with more safety plans just in case.

tanikit- prayers coming your way hun :hugs:

i have been having some cramps and BH lately, mostly at night. i woke up today and have been very crampy while cleaning. when i sit i start having BH. not sure which is worse. i lost some plug today too. not happy about all of it :nope:

tanikit- prayers coming your way hun :hugs:

i have been having some cramps and BH lately, mostly at night. i woke up today and have been very crampy while cleaning. when i sit i start having BH. not sure which is worse. i lost some plug today too. not happy about all of it :nope:

Big hugs tank it and blessed xxxx

Hi girls have been reading but not posting. don't have much to say lol

hope baby cooks for long as possible blessed.
Tanikit you must be so worried (hugs)
Natty - lovely to see you xx

well, niamh will definatly be our last baby as hubby had vasectomy on Monday :/
I know it's for the best though.

I can't believe how time flys, our bubs are nearly 1 :)

Hope everyone is well x

Meant to ask how much babies are weighing now???
Niamh is tiny only 17lb and on the 2nd centile although she eats very well and 91st for height so she looks really thin :/

pinky- last time nathon went in he was 20 lbs and 30 inches tall. he looks skinny to me compared to his siblings at this age. the dr kept commenting that he is long. not sure how he compares though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->