March Mummies 2011

Blessed :hugs: hope things calm down for you

Tanikit--sure wish you guys could get out of there and overseas :hugs: hope something works out for you sooner than later

Pinky--at O's 9 month check she weight 19 pounds 13 oz, and was 26.7 inches (so 70% weight, 25% height)....about where she's always been percent wise...

Phoebe is like 26lbs now! But long too :) she does look chunky haha

Love her being a chunk! Can't believe all our babies are nearly 1!

Neither can I , I feel like we've blinked and this year has gone !!!! Xxx

Pinky - J is barely 18lbs... but i don't remember her height at her checkup a month ago. but she is also a tall skinny baby. not sure where she got it from, neither run in either family LOL

For ladies in the uk what are you putting you LO to bed in and with or without blanket etc and what about heating ? I'm really paranoid still with Ethan x

Thanks girls. niamh is tiny lol
natty niamh has vest long sleeve when really cold, fleece suit and winter sleeping bag. heating goes off at 8. i put my hand down her clothes on her back to check she is warm enough and iv added a cot blanket twice i think on a very cold night x

im not in UK, but they advise her nothing... and i still give J a little blanket. she sleeps better when she is warm. i tuck it under her arms and around her feet.

Max is 22lbs and is over 95% for height. I have started buying him 18-24 month clothes! Yikes! We are in the same boat, no more babies as hubby had a vasectomy.

Natty do you guys have sleep sacks over there? (apologies if I've missed a prior convo on this issue, I haven't had a chance to read back). We put our Ethan to bed in a fleece one-piece sleeper with a cotton sleepsack over it and that seems to be perfect. Like you I am too nervous to use a blanket yet, but I do give him his blankie during daytime naps. Hth! :hugs:

Membas glad the rash seems to be clearing!

Blessed tell your new LO he's got to stay in there for a while yet - at least he must let his brother turn one before appearing!

As for us we are still looking at going overseas but it is more complicated than we realised so won't be anytime soon. There were another two hijackings here recently and its more common in winter so that has me worried - I dread being here this coming winter and we have been trying to come up with more safety plans just in case.

Honey I am so sorry! Hugs and prayers for your safety and peace of mind!

natty we put phoebe in a vest, baby grow and the either 2.5 or 1 tog sleeping bag. She doesnt like blankets and we only started using the sleeping bag to try and keep her laying down (didnt work though!) Our heating goes off at 9 and its about 20/21 in her room but drops to 16 throughout night and heating kicks in again at 4am.

Thanks ladies x my problem is he hates sleeping bags !!!!! Usually he wears a vest , baby grow then we bought some walk in sleepers from mothercare which are very padded we used to leave the Heating on 20 at night and this seemed just right for him x but one night we tried switching the heating off at 11 before bed and he woke in the night cold :/ so we've gone back to the walk in sleepers keeping the heating on 20 again but I've bought some sleepers today that aren't as padded just fleecy x

how cold is it getting there? our house gets very cold at night--we have a wood stove in the bedroom for heat but unless we put logs in throughout the night we wake up cold. it's typically about 25-30 (F) when we wake up and inside the house it's about 50F (too cold). O sleeps in fleece PJs and a sleep sack, and i have her baby quilt over her tucked around her. midway thru the night she comes to bed with me, so she has her fleece PJs, sleep sack, and sometimes some of my covers if she wants to be right next to me...i worry about her getting too warm but that hasn't happened in a while...fleece is warm stuff...

His room is roughly averaging 18-20 degrees at night x

I love being pregnant but honestly 5 weeks and counting tomorrow x my pelvis legs and groin feel like they have been ran over by a tram and every time I get up to move Ethan away from something he shouldn't have or do something slightly strenuous I'm getting Braxton hicks !!!!! Bring on the baby !!!!!

i know how you feel natty. its really hard to chase a little curious one around all day and feel so big. nathon is into everything. im already as big as i was when i had him and i have 9 weeks left if i go til my due date :nope:

I can just see me going the full 42 week hog as well lol which is another 7 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!! Moan moan moan lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->