March Mummies 2011

Merry Christmas to all the March Mummies and babies! :hugs:

Merry Christmas Ladies!! J had an awesome day, i hope all your LO's did too!

for those of you who used red raspberry leaf tea at the end of pregnancy, how did you do it? like how much did you do a day, did you do pills or tea, and when did you start it?? also, do you think it helped?

im not worried about pushing at all, and i know that it helps with that. im more thinking about after pushing when it has to go back to normal. i know BF will help with that too, but that may not work out.

i found out im anemic this time and havent dealt with that before. apparently being anemic can make hemorrhaging an issue, and i am now taking iron so that should help. from 6th pregnancy on there is also increased chance for hemorrhaging, as well as the fact that my last 3 babies are about a year apart from each other. with all that going on i figured it wouldnt hurt to try some rlt in hopes that it may help things after baby comes. :shrug:

i drank RRLT from 27 weekss (still do LOL) i started with 1 cup a day and by 34 weeks i was drinking 3 cups a day. i really think it helped. i had 12 hour labour (start to finish) I had no issues at all, i bled for 2 weeks then it stopped. im sure lots of ladies have a great labour who don't drink the tea, but i drank it and had an easy go of it so i say it helped. It does not however bring on labour. that is a myth. so don't drink it just to start things going, cause it wont work. Also RRLT makes your bm nice and rich of nutrients (thats why i still drink it) also i just had my first PP period and i have heard about major heavy, cramping nightmare periods but mine was med/light flow, and was 4 days of bleeding and is gone now. all of which i think RRLT helped. if you can find the Traditional Medicinal brand i think its the best one!!

thank you ready! we have an organic food store where i get my cleaning supplies, soaps, fruits and veggies, and probiotics for the kids. im sure they will have the Traditional Medicinal brand, but i will have to go in and see. im glad it doesnt start labor actually. im at a higher risk for preterm labor as it is already. i would rather mine be late than early:thumbup:

If they dont' have that brand then look if they have a bulk tea section where you just buy loose leaf tea, get that and a tea ball to put the loose leaf tea into and steep in a cup of water. That's how I did it. I loved it and enjoy the taste quite a bit. RRLT has lots of good vitamins and minerals in it. I don't recall when I started drinking it..I drank a ton of it before TTC and then in the last trimester I drank it when I wanted it and remembered to drink it :) I had 7 hour labor, bleeding for a few weeks after, and no troubles at all.

Blessed look up Nettle Tea I think it is. You may find the information helpful regarding hemorrhaging and the benefits of Nettle Tea for that. I think that's the one. If you can't find Nettle Tea where you live and you want to try it, let me know.

yep here it is:
Preventing hemorrhage after birth. Nettle is a superb source of vitamin K, and increases available hemoglobin, both of which decrease the likelihood of postpartum hemorrhage. Fresh Nettle Juice, in teaspoon doses, slows postpartum bleeding.

from this website:
https://www.susunweed.com/Article_Pregnancy_Problems.htm

Happy new year! How is every one? https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/99206168.jpg

happy new year everyone! we are doing well...O had her 9 month check up the other day and got her finger pricked for iron and lead screening...all is fine with both tests. she weighs just under 20 pounds and is 26.7 inches. shorter and chunkier :) she's walking with one of those push toys, and walks around pushing things like the laundry basket for support...so i have a feeling it won't be long she'll be walking unassisted. we'll see...she does love her newfound mobility using the push toy to walk around....hope all the mamas and babies are doing well :)

Oh my gosh rach what a cutie! I love her outfit! We are well and I will post some photos of Ethan's first Christmas shortly. Happy new year to all!

Happy new year to all!

Blessed, I love your new avatar! So cute! Three bugs in a rug!

Membas, so glad all was well at the checkup! Ethan is riding or able to sit on his new little truck, but not quite standing or pushing yet. We're close!

Here are a couple Christmas pics of my little guy. We had so much fun celebrating his first Christmas!

:hugs:

Attachments

• E xmas 2011 bball.jpg
    E xmas 2011 bball.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 5
  • E xmas 2011 truck.jpg
    E xmas 2011 truck.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ethan stacker.jpg
    ethan stacker.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread