March Mummies 2011

Hello ladies,

How's everyone doing..?

Brody is too getting his teeth through, so far he has his 2 bottom and 1 middle through and 1 just breaking through and 1 side.

He's also taking some steps on his own, only about 3-4 and then falls over laughing complete nutter he is.

I'm so broody for another baby it's scary... Nix I see your NTNP, I can't wait to join you, roll on Nov/Dec time

xxx

Well got AF today so that didn't work!

Glad all babies doing well :) phoebe still has 8 teeth but they are all huge!

Blessed I'm not sure x I'm bk under a consultant now I'm being treated for obstetric cholestasis again as of last night so left to my consultant we could be looking at 30th jan !!!! X

That's so soon!! Exciting!

My AF is really weird it's reall brown but heavy enough for a period defo not spotting?

thats weird rachel. i hope its not much longer. i bet it wont be!

natty- wow, thats so close! sorry about the obstetric cholestasis though, BOO. at least you are getting treated for it though, should help with the itchys and at least you know she will be ok now. eeeeee, i cant wait to see some pics of her. :happydance:

Will no more Thursday xx rach that's odd wonder if it will tail off a bit x

I think its starting to get a bit redder now so probably just af. strange tho!

So when will we find out when Evie is coming!?

I think tomo I will know if they plan to induce fingers crossed if they do I should get a provisional date x I've been today for a scan she is currently 5lb12 and breech!!!!

wow arnery little girl! i cant wait to find out, make sure we get updated.:flower:
i feel like my LO is head down just from pokes and kicks. i could be wrong though.

Wow we are going to have more babies in here soon!
Just a quick update, I am really busy since I am taking some online classes now. Hubby just got a promotion at work. And Max has been taking a small step or two between objects. It is exciting, but I am not ready for him to walk yet! All my others were over 1 when they were doing this!

We're fine thanks Blessed! Harry is 10 months tomorrow and Cameron is 6 on the 30th of this month :)

Harry is cruising well and still bum shuffling. He has 6 teeth and more on the way i think. He loves shouting atm, baba is his favourite. He's adorable. I'm very lucky :hugs:

Hi blessed, natty, rach (roons), rach (nix), brai and anyone I missed! Can't believe blessed and natty will have two new ones soon! Yayyyy!

Glad all are well! We are good here, just working on some ideas for Ethan's party in six weeks (can't believe I'm saying that already!) Ethan is bottom shuffling as well and pulling up and standing well, just no actual crawling or walking yet. No teeth yet either if you can believe it, but the bottom front two have been "on the way" for something like six months now. :dohh:

Love to all!

Hi everyone just an update been to see the consultant today baby is back to head down but it appears she can flip back and fourth so have a scan next week to see where the monkey is lying and then induction booked for 3rd feb x

thats 2 weeks away natty!!!!! :happydance:

are you all ready to go? bag packed and have everything you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->