March Mummies 2011

thank you rachael. he is and he does a great job helping out. i just hate to leave it all to him. with nathon i was put on bedrest when it kept dropping. it could come to that again so i want to keep up on everything as much as possible til then if it does. im really looking forward to this weekend. im thinking about a good long nap lol

:hugs: blessed. so sorry for your loss. try to get some rest and take it easy this weekend. it's great you have such a great husband and great kids--everyone can pitch in and help mama get some rest :hugs:

Sorry about your grandma Blessed. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible.
I just got Max on video taking his first steps! He took like 6 steps without falling. Its all over now! LOL

brai- it seems like when they start walking, they just really get into everything from there. i think they really love the freedom!

Blessed sorry to hear about your grandmother. Glad you are able to get some help, but do take it easy now because doing too much can force the bed rest issue. Thinking of you and hope the rest of the pregnancy will go smoothly.

Brai that is great Max is starting to walk - he'll be all over the place soon. Kirima took her first unassisted steps today too so it won't be long for her either. She also has started clapping finally and will do it on command -she's known how to for a long time, but just hasn't. And she managed to stack a twoer of 3 blocks today - while she is proficient with stacking two blocks I think the third may have been a fluke as mostly she justs lands up knocking the second one down when trying three.

Sorry bout gma blessed

Yay on all the walkers! Phoebe won't be long I don't think. Not at the mo tho... She's been really poorly last 2 days. Had to go to emergency gp. Sickness and diarehea. Bad diarehea. Never seen so much. Slept for 2 days basically. Hopefully she'll be better soon. Good Job she got in the way of dtd around o... Worried bout how I'd have coped last few days if I had 2!

:hugs: Rach - J has been really sick too. we did an ER trip as well but it was a waste of 8 hours!! anyway....

J is no where NEAR walking. she cruises along the furniture, but if you hold her hands while standing she hasnt figured out she can take steps to move around so she stands tills she is ready to sit and crawls where she needs to go.

yay for the walkers! nathon is walking along the furniture and finally taking steps when we hold his hands. he used to hop like a bunny when we tried to get him to walk. thought he had 2 top teeth coming in, discovered yesterday he has 3 on top and 2 on bottom. poor guy has 5 at once, no wonder he has been so cranky.

Any news on natty?

Phoebe has rotovirus. It's basically gastroenteritis so hopefully she'll be better soon! Lots of nappy changes!

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear about your grandma Blessed.

Brody is well and truly away, he can walk right across the living room by himself now, although when his brother chases him he still prefers to crawl as it's quicker.. haha

He managed to walk across the school playground the other day while holding onto my finger, I can't believe how quick the time has gone, seems like only yesterday we were having our babies

hope phoebe is better very soon. my two guys peyton and jaxon got rotovirus when i was big and pregnant with nathon. it made their poo stink real bad, i felt like i had morning sickness again cuz i would gag when i changed a diaper. funny thing was peyton had been vaccinated for it and jaxon hadnt, but they both got it, and peyton had it worse and longer :wacko: it was shortly after we had stopped vaccinating. here is some pics of nathon playing with his daddy i took last weekend :cloud9:

0_IMAGE_113.jpg0_IMAGE_112.jpg0_IMAGE_110.jpg

hes a cutie Melissa. Question about rotovirus... was their poops green? about a week ago j had some nasty stinky green poops. Sometimes they are watery, mucusy and sometimes they are dry? Then she had a fever and has had a cold and cough symptoms.

Her fever is gone, but im finding the green poops and tummy issues are still there, just much less sever?

Im trying to figure out if its illness, teething or something im eating (as she is nursing more and more and eating less and less solids while sick)

i dont remember them being green, just a very icky distinct smell. maybe since she is bf it would be different though. at the time i think jax was only taking maybe 3 bottles of formula a day and peyton had been off the bottle quite some time. they were 3 and 1. i honestly dont remember what other symptoms they had along with it, the dr said it was rotovirus. all i really remember was having to hold my breath to quickly change a diaper or wipe a butt, it smelled that bad

sorry to hear of the sick babies...that's no fun! O has her first cold, although yesterday was much worse than today--i think she's on the mend. she hates the snot suction bulb and cries so hard when we do it--i've just gotten to where i don't do it and just wipe her face all the time, but she hates that too!

i hope all the babies are feeling well soon!

blessed, great pics! such a cutie :)

Hi everyone just calling in to update the safe arrival of Evie Mae born 1.2.12 at 11am via c section weighing 6lb9 she is beautiful x weighs the exact same as Ethan and was via section due to her being breech x we went in on Monday for a ecv which was successful but by Tuesday morn she had turned again ! X I'll post pics when I'm out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->