*** March Mummies *** 29 Boys, 34 Girls, 8 Team Yellow! 46 babies born!!

No headaches... some cramping today im pretty sure its associated with all the gas...

Thanks girls, have short cycles so was due AF on Sunday. Booked in with the midwife yesterday so can try to be booked in for an early scan keep me sane! X

Well done another free this morning and it's getting stronger :happydance:

My NOT pregnancy testing is not going well... Was awake at 6am today and did another First Response (my now 5th BFP!) I first did FR on Saturday (5 days before AF due) and line was very faint, then on Monday and was stronger, then today (AF due day) and line nearly as strong as control line.

This is my first pregnancy and I don't know a lot about this, I am thinking a strengthening line is good news but I did have some brown discharge (sorry TMI) on Sat and Sun- tiny bit, Monday- quite a bit and yesterday- little bit. Not today so far. I know only a doctor can really tell me but if brownness was bad news (not just implantation) would my lines keep getting stronger?

AF due today and Doctors appt on Friday.

I have never been so neurotic! x

Welcome Rainbowpea and congrats!

Lea glad the line is getting darker - I also did another today and the line came up immediately and is a lot darker. My DH says he still doesn't believe that I am pregnant. And yes, I have been getting headaches and feeling more and more tired.

Maybemum2be a strengthening line is good news (although a positive is a positive even if it stays faint) Spotting is very common early in pregnancy and seldom anything to worrry about - my sister had it and her baby is now 4 years old, although I have never had.

Did my 8th hpt this morning. A FRER nice dark line here too. I have on clearblue digi left thats for tomorrow. I don't know how im gonna make it from now till mid july without testing once a day lol

hi girls how u all feeling today? just waiting 4 OH to come home so i can go buy sum more tests absoloutly scared of how the lines going to look :( havnt tested since monday which was another faint line.so FX'd todays is darker!!!if i go by a 30 day cycle, todays CD30 am i due AF tomorow??xxxxxx

i did another frer and IC this morning and lines def getting darker

i have my scan booked for the 15th July because i need accurate dating because i need refering to a special hospital for scans so they need my dates asap

my hayfever that bad because i cant have antihystamines that my nose has bled 3 times sneezing :wacko:

i have told my family today :happydance: i couldnt keep it secret much longer lol

I think I'm having my first symptoms today! woke up this morning with sore boobs and was super excited!!

I did have cramping last night, after peeing. It hurt so bad I was sure I was going to wake up with AF. I was crying. But I woke up with no more cramps, no AF (and when she come, she always come first thing in the morning) and sore boobs. yay!

ya Lea for telling you're family and how exciting to get get an early scan

i know what u mean laura it panics you dosent it ! :hugs:

i sent rob out to get some white toilet roll last night so that i could clearly see any spotting or anything how bads that :rofl:

awwwwwww lol they only last an hour or something no?? did you take pics?? i've taken pics of all 8 of mine!! :rofl:

its lasted since monday so a couple of days, gonna get a conception one on monday i think:blush:

took lots n lots of pics :rofl:

heres my preg journal for all that wanna say hi

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ksnowballs-pregnancy-journal.html#post5874225

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->