• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

I am pretty bloated and ridiculously hungry but can only eat small amounts at any one time. Getting a bit horminal too - very error and quite short tempered. Poor oh! Have told parents but that is it do far. Think close friends may find out soon if I go out for yet another evening and don't drink!

Last night I was thinking about how to get past the not drinking thing with ought people guessing that Im pregnant, and I decided that to tell them we are trying for a baby and we are in the stage of after ovulation and period, and just incase I got fertilized I dont drink until my period, or even to tell them we are trying for a baby, so I decided to stop drinking caffeine and alcohol to increase my chances...not sure if its believable :D

Hi everyone

how is everyone feeling today?

I had an emotional night last night and started crying for practically no reason at all lol felt so sorry for my poor boyfriend.

Still have the slight AF cramps and if I move suddenly, I feel like the pain you feel when you pull a muscle.

4 weeks 3 days today :)

I am pretty bloated and ridiculously hungry but can only eat small amounts at any one time. Getting a bit horminal too - very error and quite short tempered. Poor oh! Have told parents but that is it do far. Think close friends may find out soon if I go out for yet another evening and don't drink!

Last night I was thinking about how to get past the not drinking thing with ought people guessing that Im pregnant, and I decided that to tell them we are trying for a baby and we are in the stage of after ovulation and period, and just incase I got fertilized I dont drink until my period, or even to tell them we are trying for a baby, so I decided to stop drinking caffeine and alcohol to increase my chances...not sure if its believable :D

Yeah I think that is what we are going to do too. Thanks!:thumbup:

Hi everyone

how is everyone feeling today?

I had an emotional night last night and started crying for practically no reason at all lol felt so sorry for my poor boyfriend.

Still have the slight AF cramps and if I move suddenly, I feel like the pain you feel when you pull a muscle.

4 weeks 3 days today :)

i felt like that last night, just went to bed in the end and woke up feeling loads better x

Think i must be getting hormonal too as last night OH turned round and said, "Oh god, i just remembered how mental you went last time!" I laughed at him, and then felt really guilty and cried! Talk about proving his point :haha:

How is everyone today, I have been feeling sick on and off, if I eat To much I feel a little sick. What should we not be eating, I have a question is it okay to drink cranberry juice, I have been wanting that everyday

during the day i was fine but tonight feeling very emotional and been crying quite a bit, got my normal stretching pains tonight lol maybe that is seed's way of telling me to stop crying lol x

Congratulations everyone! I am due on 1st March... had BFP on 25th June.

I've been to the doctor and due to a mmc last time, I have booked a private scan on 18th July when I think I'll be 7+4 (just passed the time when development stopped). Doctor has also referred me for an 8 week scan but I'm not sure if we'll have that one too (referred after made apt and can't cancel private one - would feel as though giving up on sproglett for some reason!)

I don't really have any symptoms yet... just fatigue and (tmi) bloatedness and all that goes with that!

Happy & healthy 8 remaining months, everyone! Looking forward to our journeys together!

K.xx

Hi all, I should be due on March 6th. This will be our first baby. We MC christmas at 8 weeks, i felt sure something was going to go wrong with that pregnancy. But tryingb to stay super confident and relaxed this time, What will be, will be!!
Not many symptoms as yet, sore nips slightlyb acidy/sicky but nothing major!! Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!!!! WAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How odd... we were 8 weeks at Christmas but had mmc 2.5 weeks later and are due on 1st March. I'm feeling really positive this time - not half as nervous as I thought I would be - but I couldn't feel positive last time and thought something would go wrong.

So many similarities!

Looking forward to reading about your pregnancy and baby!

xxx

Cant believe im joining this thread!!!!! had my first BFP this morning-thought it was a nasty evap as was IC and then went out and got a FRER-came up instantly did another IC and then just done a clearblue digi and got 1-2 weeks..............lol so spent all day holding in my pee and peeing on a stick!!!

sinking in abit now...........
i think

based on my LMP i am due on the 10th march!!!!!!!111

Congrats to all:kiss:

Hi all, I should be due on March 6th. This will be our first baby. We MC christmas at 8 weeks, i felt sure something was going to go wrong with that pregnancy. But tryingb to stay super confident and relaxed this time, What will be, will be!!
Not many symptoms as yet, sore nips slightlyb acidy/sicky but nothing major!! Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!!!! WAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How odd... we were 8 weeks at Christmas but had mmc 2.5 weeks later and are due on 1st March. I'm feeling really positive this time - not half as nervous as I thought I would be - but I couldn't feel positive last time and thought something would go wrong.

So many similarities!

Looking forward to reading about your pregnancy and baby!

xxx

I think i remember you from MC support, or some other treads!!! I am with the mentality that i am going to enjoy this pregnancy, if somethings going to go wrong it will, and no amount of stressing or worring will help!! I am on holiday next sunday, so looking forward to a week of relaxing and lying on the beach. Although i seem to be rather bloated atm, so my last 10 weeks of 'project bikini' have been undone. But hey, would much rather pregnant than bikini fit anyday!! x

Mine will be 5th March - haven't seen a dr yet but I've worked it out week counting. First timer here, just found this forum and I'm hoping to meet lots of new friends. Just found out a couple of days ago and I'm absolutely petrified argh!! (the good kind of petrified of course :D)

Due March 6th. Predictions on sex of your baby?? I think I am having a girl... (took an online HPT said I was pregnant (turns out I am) with a girl. And the Chinese predictor thingie said girl too.. But besides that I just have a feeling it's a girl again.

Yeah i've done a bunch of those predicition thingys and they all said girl! Lol. I know that it's just for a bit of fun though really, as the chinese predictor says Bella was supposed to be a boy!! Haha.

Whats your symptoms today/yesterday?

Today I am 5+1

Yesterdays symptoms seem to be tiredness, moodiness, no appetite, tender breasts (more in the evening) and stomach ache that felt like trapped wind, and then the gas which received that trapped wind!

Todays symptoms so far (and its only 1042am) I woke up Very early, my breasts hurt when I was sleeping and when I woke up, one seems to be slightly bigger too.

I'm just really tired and have painful breasts.... I've also gone off chocolate!!!!! :wacko:

hey ladies.. just joining the thread if thats ok :).. im due 3rd/4th march ... seein midwife nxt monday :).. strange though as i took a clearblue digi 3 days before missed period n it came up with 2-3 weeks :/ but congrats to everyone in here n hope everyone has a healthy 9 months :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->